• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Universe ladies interview part II

footnote24

TMF Novice
Following the dramatic events unfolding in that house in Santa Selena shortly after the first interview with Darby, La Diabla, Bessie and Cheyenne was made, I asked primetime if he thought Phoebe (who got into my heart quickly, I admit) may also be available for an interview, and even join the other four ladies on the couch. He confirmed that she was even looking forward to it, and so were the others as well! This is longer than the first one and a bit more daring towards the end.

So ladies, great to see you again! And, there's one more of you now! Welcome Phoebe!

Phoebe: Why thank you! It is an absolute pleasure being here! It is an honor to be in the company of such great ladies.

Darby; Welcome Phoebe! I think I can speak on behalf of all of us, we are very happy you could join us for this interview. Bessie was really happy that you were invited.

Bessie: Yes I was!! So good to see you Phoebe! You look absolutely fabulous!

Phoebe: Thank you my dear. And you....well, you are always beautiful.

Bessie: *blushes*

Phoebe: Ok, where do we begin?

So Phoebe first tell us, how was your summer in Europe? We know you had lots of stress after you came home, but did you see or do anything special over there, and how was the long boat trip? Did you sleep with someone...oh I'm very sorry, I really am, I mean did you share a cabin with someone or did you have your own? Didn't you get seasick by the way?

Phoebe: Well, so many questions all at once! hehe Someone is a bit excited I am here. Ok, let me see if I can remember to answer all of them. Someone help me out in case I forget a few.

Bessie: We got you. Yes, he is also VERY excited to see you here. hehe

Phoebe: I bet! First, thank you for being such a fan of mine. I was always hoping I could be as popular as the ladies in this room and you have made me feel special. Thank you! Ok, my summer is Europe was AMAZING! I absolutely love visiting there and it is one of my favorite things to do each summer. I love seeing the world and to be honest...it gets me out of my house. haha Why do you think I like school so much?

For this most recent trip, I went to Paris. Paris is always a beautiful place. I got to go to a few operas, attend a few art parties and museums to view the magnificent sculptors. There was one painting in particular that caught my eye. The Bal du Moulin by Pierre-Auguste Renoir was amazing to me. I love the way it depicts a Sunday afternoon dance. Let's see, what else did you ask?

Bessie: He asked how was the long boat trip?

Phoebe: Thank you! Isn't Bessie sweet? I love being around her! Ok, the whole trip going there was about 2 weeks, 1 week on the boat. I sure hope travel gets faster one day. It took a while for me to get from Dallas Texas, to New York City. Then took that boat trip from New York to France and the train to Paris. Oh, now I remember your other question you naughty boy! I had my own cabin and I did not sleep with someone. Hahaha Then again, maybe I am fibbing to you and had a hot affair within my quarters.... I also did not get seasick. That was his question, right Bessie?

Bessie: That's right. hehe I know I would get seasick.

Phoebe: I am used to taking these trips. I have a strong stomach!

Wow, Phoebe, that really sounds amazing! Paris must have been lucky to have you as a guest! *blush* Now, we just talked about what the other ladies here like to do and eat, what they're good at and other things.
Do you have a favourite game or hobby? And a favourite meal? And can you cook something yourself?

Phoebe: Let's see.....a favorite game or hobby? Well, this may surprise everyone here, but I am rather fond of horse polo. I got to play a few times while at home. I generally do not like to talk about that, but you would be surprised. I am a pretty good athlete.

Bessie: Yes, she is! I seen her play before. She knows how to ride horses very well. She is without a doubt a great athlete. She has the body for....well, she is in good shape. *blushes*

Phoebe: Bessie! Hush!! We don't want him to get any funny thoughts..hehehe. I am also very into the game of chess. A game of strategy always keeps my mind engaged. I even beat Paul the butler a few times. Needless to say, he was none to happy. He lied and said he let me win. Yeah, right. I bet him fair and square!

A favorite meal? Well, I do love game hens. Oh, they are SO delicious! I could eat a ton of those! Then, have a wonderful dessert afterwards. You give me chocolate cake and I swear, I would do ANYTHING!

Bessie: Why do you think I like to give you an extra piece? hehehe

Phoebe: Bessie! Please excuse her, she is *so* naughty! What she is trying to say is, that I love chocolate cake and she gets a thrill out of watching me eat it.

I do not cook myself, that is something I would like to learn though. I am afraid. I don't want to burn anything. hehe

Hey, you are a busy woman, I can hear that! Anyway Phoebe, we talked about another funny thing. You see, I asked the ladies here who of them had the most ticklish feet....and pleeease girls, let Phoebe think alone now! Who do you think that would be, Phoebe?

Phoebe: Let's see...who has the most ticklish feet. I don't really know how Darby, La Diabla and Cheyenne are, but I KNOW how ticklish Bessie's feet are. She is crazy ticklish!! Now, outside of that I am guessing maybe Cheyenne.

Cheyenne: Hey!! hehehe why me?

Phoebe: You just look ticklish! haha I think Darby and La Diabla are too tough to be really ticklish.

Cheyenne: Well.....

Darby: Ssshh!! That is correct. Muhself and La Diabla, we are not that ticklish. hehehe

La Diabla: Exactly. I think it is Cheyenne...hehehe

Cheyenne: Hey!!! It is not me!! Phoebe, you should see how ticklish La......I mean, Darby is! hehehe

Darby: No talking about muh feet, ok? Let's get back to deciding Bessie has the most ticklish feet.

La Diabla: Wouldn't we be lying? I hate to say it, but Phoebe, Darby has the most ticklish feet. I mean, they are REALLY ticklish.

Darby: *glares at La Diabla*

Cheyenne: I agree! hehehe

Phoebe: I guess it is Darby then!

Well, everybody except Darby seems to agree, right Darby haha... So...ok ladies, now it's time for some more questions to all of you!

Is anyone of you good at repairing things? Like, if your horse saddle is broken, or even a steam engine, who do you think could fix that?

All stare at La Diabla: Her!

La Diabla: I would say me. hehe I am very handy with things. I got to be in my line of work. I know it is not Cheyenne..hahaha

Cheyenne: Hey! This is not make fun of Cheyenne day! hehehe I can do some things.

La Diabla: No you can't. hehe you are a Princess! I think Darby is also good at fixing things too.

Darby: Yep! I am quite handy with tools muhself!

Good to know ladies, if something is broken I'll go to the Diabla-Darby workshop then! Now ladies, do you like to sing? Are you good at it? Can anyone of you maybe even play an instrument?

Phoebe: Like to sing? Well, I like to sing whenever we had parties at my house. I am not a professional per se, but I am not too bad.

Bessie: Yes, Phoebe has the voice of an angel.

La Diabla: I know it is not me...You don't want to hear me sing. It will sound like cats fighting.

Darby: Hahaha that is true!

La Diabla: What? You never heard me sing! It is not like you sing well. The way you snore...

Darby: Will you not say that?! haha Yes, I know I can not sing.

Cheyenne: I can sing a little. I like to sing and hum. The people in my tribe are very good with music and I love to sing along.

La Diabla: yes, Cheyenne has a sweet sounding voice. The Elu Tribe is a very festive group of people. I really like it there.

Cheyenne: And we really like having you there. She is one hell of a dancer!

La Diabla: Stop!! I am ok....

Darby: Yes! She is a great dancer! The way she moves her hips is mesmerizing. I could watch them all night..

*Everyone stares at Darby*

Darby: What? She really is a good dancer! hehe

Haha, those were some funny answers, ladies! Darby, one day you will have to explain further what you really mean by watching La Diabla moving her hips all night, hehe.
Now, do you all like animals? ...And I mean alive, not cooked!

Cheyenne: This sounds weird, but I love bunnies! I say it sounds weird because I also enjoy eating them.

La Diabla: hahahahahaha

Cheyenne: See? It sounds weird.

Bessie: I like dogs as a matter of fact. There are lots of dogs in my hometown of Brusheville. They are the best pets ever!

Phoebe: Yes! and I LOVE horses!

Darby: So do I!

La Diabla: As well as me....

Bunnies, dogs and horses, interesting! And now, a special question for you Cheyenne: We have heard you are great at reflexology! Do you think the other ladies here would like getting a treatment from you?

Cheyenne: Well.. I haven't practiced in a while and I did get a chance to....

La Diabla: sssshhhhh

Cheyenne: I am mistaken. I haven't tried it on anyone here. hehe I hope they would like a treatment from me. I know my best friend Aleshanee would love to help too. Anyone want to try?

Bessie: I think I would! It sounds great!

Cheyenne: I love you Bessie! I will have to give you a treatment soon!

Hm...but wait, Cheyenne, what was that you were going to say before La Diabla interrupted you?

Cheyenne: *stares at La Diabla* It was nothing. I was just going to say I would have liked to work on La Diabla but she um, declined. hehehe

La Diabla: That's right. Maybe one day I will let Cheyenne do her treatments or whatever. I think we are done with this question. *grins*

Haha, ok...you're right La Diabla, maybe one day we are done with this question *wink*
Now, all of you - if you're thinking back to all your adventures, what do you feel is the worst tickle torture you have ever been subject to?

La Diabla: Oh, this one is easy, yet hard to admit. That bitch Priscilla. She um, got me good. But at the end of the day, I won.

Darby: It is kind of sad, but I really don't know. I have been tortured so many times and they were all horrible. La Diabla, she got me good. Gloria did as well. Those are probably the worst two I ever had.

Phoebe: Oh, this is easy. La Diabla. I mean, she is VERY talented at tormenting. I am so glad she is my friend now. Right? hehe

La Diabla: Yes, we are. Thanks for the compliment...

Darby: Yeah, I would agree. La Diabla is very talented at tickling others. hehe

Bessie: I am glad I never experienced it. I think for me, it was the night with Gloria. She is...

Phoebe: My mother tickled you?

Bessie: (thinking inside her head - I have to be careful!!!) Um, yes. It was brief but brutal. hehee

Phoebe: I think we will have to have a chat.

Bessie: Yes, it was nothing. Really!

Darby: Yeah, it was nothing. It was brief. It is just that Bessie is really ticklish that's all.

Bessie: *wipes brow* thanks Darby. Yes Phoebe, it wasn't much. hehe

Cheyenne: For me, it is easy. It was Helga who got me really good. I never experienced anything like that before. That woman is so strong and so powerful.

Great, thank you all for the interview! Now ladies, there's just one thing left I would like you to do for me. Close your eyes real hard. I will check you don't open them until I say so. Now, slowly raise your right hand if you ever have... had sex with someone else in this room. Keep your eyes shut! Now you can take your hands down. Now you can open your eyes. Do you know how many hands I saw? I saw....some hands in the air actually!

La Diabla: You saw some hands huh? Well, that is interesting..hehehe anyone want to fess up?

*Everyone looks around really shy*

Darby: I am surprised too. hehe I mean, are we going to be open?

Bessie: This is embarrassing. hehehe Maybe we should let it pass. Besides, a little mystery never hurts, right?

Cheyenne: Yes...mystery is good. hehehe

La Diabla: Um, Cheyenne? Do you need to tell me something? *winks*

Cheyenne: hehehe um....not really *blushes*

La Diabla: We'll talk later....

Phoebe: Yes, I think I will agree. Secrets are good...

Maybe you're right ladies...thanks again for this interview!

I would like to add that further smaller interviews are planned, and in one case has begun, with some villains and/or side characters. Feel free to suggest questions to any of those via PM to me, or of course directly to primetime, it's not like I have a monopoly on interviews here :)

I hope everyone is enjoying these interviews! You get the "movie paparazzi" feeling with it and these ladies.

I also wanted to let any fans know that I am planning a future story for Gertrude Billington as well. The universe continues...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back