• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Waiting Out, And Completing The Evaluation. Price Set.. And. Selling The Pieces.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
George told Ross , Steve, and Fritz that the evaluation would likely be done "Within the month" He loosely asked for 60 days, but realistically, thought it could be done within 30 days, due to the strike having been evaluated by the other company

Now, Fritz, Steve, and Ross had no choice but to take deep breaths, busy themselves with other things, and wait.

For Ross, that was little problem, as Ross ran a major company with Tim Patrick as his priority client.

For Fritz and Steve, they began to consider small real estate projects, either with, or without Ross.

Ross continued to work for and with Tim on small company evaluation purchases, which Tim seemed to almost be making his "priority"

Tim almost "teased " Ross one day during lunch at Shun Lee by saying.

"Your usual almost treadmill of monthly work for my company, almost seems too easy. I am gradually liking your idea of expanding my holdings. Thus, you evaluating and me purchasing these small, in trouble companies, seems a good way to do that. Some of them may not seem like great additions, or expensive purchases, but, added together into my already expansive holdings, they make up an excellent complete supply of holdings" Tim said.

While Ross had his day to day work to focus on, Ross of course had, more than in the back of his mind, an almost, "impatience" to know what the natural gas total holding and value was. However, Ross knew that he had no choice but to keep quiet, and let George do his work, and that, hopefully, at the end of the rainbow, would be the "Massive Pot Of Gold" that Ross, Fritz, and Steve were hoping for, and expecting.

Exactly 30 days from the day that Ross, Fritz and Steve, retained George to start the project, the four men had a conference call about the situation. As Ross, Fritz and Steve had hoped and expected, the natural gas find was a "Pot Of Gold"

Well, Gentleman. Let me say that this find is definitely an extremely major strike, and it is even larger than I thought, your foreman thought, or any of us thought. It appears to me to be 250 million cubic feet of energy, which, at the current price of twelve dollars a cubic foot of natural gas, equates to three billion dollars. Not only that, there is quite a bit of oil in there, I havent exactly figured that out yet. However, at the current price of one hundred ten dollars of oil, that is a major amount of money as well" George said.

Ross,. Steve and Fritz were simply flabbergasted.

"Oh, my God!" Fritz exclaimed.

"There's something else. I am going to help you all. Due to my extensive experience with this situation, I know many people that can help you with buying this massive energy strike. In addition to my fee, I am going to ask for ten percent of this strike partnership, tp put you in touch with said people. I am going to make a major fee for doing this for you. It seems to me that ten percent seems fair to ask for as a "Finder's fee" It also spares all of you from having to find and put together deals and groups of investors from this. By the time I am through recruiting investors for this strike, We will not have any spots left to sell off" George said.

Ross, Fritz, and Steve quickly agreed to that. They had their detailed second opinion, would be receiving help for selling the pieces, and, for the first opinion , would just have to pay an evaluation fee as usual for something like this, and not have to share any portion of the find with anyone else but Ross, Fritz, Steve and George.\

"Okay, We will call our attorneys, draft up contracts, sign it, and then we figure this whole situation out" Ross said.

"George, Steve, Ross and myself Thank You for your complete and honest evaluation of this strike. I think this will be an incredible situation for all of us" Fritz said.

"When we get the contracts drawn up and signed, perhaps Ross and me should come down to OKC for a couple of days or Fritz and Steve, you guys could come up here. We should all have a meeting face to face about this" George said.

"We will definitely arrange that" Fritz said.

After the four men got off their conference call, Ross called Tim. "I just have one thing to say to you. I am eternally grateful. We just spoke to George. There is literally about three billion dollars in energy in just that strike alone. Mostly natural gas, a little bit of oil., We are giving George a massive finder's feet, and he asked for ten percent of the partnership and fees we will receive just for this strike. With all the work he did for us, and what he found, George more than deserves it!" Ross said.

Tim laughed. "I am so happy for you guys. I'm glad that my connecting you to George helped you so much. You owe me dinner at our favorite place ASAP" Tim said.

"Anytime you want. How about tomorrow night?" Ross said.

"Six pm done. Oh, and until we figure out what to do and how to break up and sell this strike, I will hopefully be here for a while. Your monthly work is done. I think I am going to kidnap the teacher this weekend and take her to Vegas to celebrate. She can call in sick one day. I need to get out of here, and really blow off steam. We deserve it after all we went through with this" Ross said.

"And my work?" Tim asked.

"Done, in proper form, and will be brought to dinner tomorrow night" Ross said.

"I have another company for you to look at, but considering your situation of having to sell this strike, I should be able to give you sixty days to do this one in case you have to bounce back and forth to OKC to deal with this" Tim said.

"The company evaluation you gave me that is now finished, and for this month, looks like a go. When I come back from Vegas, I will contact the other side, and start the game of playing hardball" Ross said.

"The price?" Tim asked.

"We will discuss that at dinner tomorrow. I'm going to give you some throw out details and suggestions, and see if we can agree on a compromise starting price, or a starting price that best works for you. I personally think you should come in and start off at least a few million less than they want, but we can discuss specifics and throw it around tomorrow night" Ross said.,

"Okay, see you then, and talk to you tomorrow" Tim said.

Ross started out of the office. It was 4 pm.

"Ross, are you gone for the day?" Vic said.

"Yes, Tim and me are meeting tomorrow night for dinner to discuss his business in detail, and the gas strike is being worked on. I will probably be here tomorrow until five. I have a dinner meeting with Tim at six pm tomorrow night"

"Okay, Ross, have a good evening" Vic said.

"You too, Vic" Ross said.

Ross took an Uber home, with a huge bouquet of Red Roses for Kayley

Ross unlocked the door, and came up behind Kayley with the Roses in her face. "For my favorite teacher in the whole world:" Ross said.

"Oh, how sweet, whats the occasion?" Kayley said, taking the Roses, and kissing Ross.

"I dont need an occasion to give the woman I have loved for twenty five years flowers, but in this case, there is one. George finished evaluating the gas strike. It is positively massive, Kale. There is about three billion dollars of just natural gas in that strike,, and some oil too, although it is mainly gas. George also said that he has investors that he can direct us to , in order to help us with selling it. We gave him ten percent of the strike for all of his work, and as a finder';s fee. I know that we will have to be very, very patient with how we do this. We did not give the other evaluator any portion of it. That guy just gets a massive fee, for the simple reason that he evaluated, but will not be helping us sell the strike like George is supposed to. It seems.. not prudent to just give away a part of the strike, to someone who merely did his job to evaluate it, and did not help us sell it" Ross said.

"Ross, you have handled this so well. This is probably the best you have handled any business matter that I can remember" Kayley said.

"Something else I've been thinking about, but its not RossShell. I'm not even thinking about that yet. I know I should not be telling you this, but I also know you will never tell anyone. Tim keeps buying up one small troubled company after the next, and folding it into his empire. He is becoming the more massive version of what I had been doing with RossShell with clients before we hit this gas strike. I'm wondering if he is planning on selling his original company, and just keeping these acquisition companies. Tim is my best friend and most important client, but I do not want to give him any ideas or risk pissing him off, so, I'm going to keep my mouth shut and just do my work. If he asks me my opinion, I'm then going to ask him why he keeps buying these acquisition companies, and what he intends to do with all of his added holdings, but we are not at that point yet" Ross said.

"Ross, you are Tim's marketing and PR man. You are not his partner. You do the work that he tells you do do, and you are supposed to do just that, and discuss just that with him. You have enough to think about with RossShell and the oil and gas, especially now with this strike. Just worry about your own companies, and let Tim do what he wants with his company, unless he asks you to do otherwise" Kayley said.

"I know, Kale, I will" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley agreed to go to AC that weekend for four days and three nights, with Kayley taking an admin day or sick day.

Just then, as if on cue, Tim was calling,

"Okay, Ross I cannot stand it anymore. In addition to our usual business. I have something to tell you. This must stay between us, but it is just an idea I have been playing with. You know how many of these small to medium size acquisition companies that I've been buying lately.. I thought I was originally doing it just to fold troubled small acquisition companies into my empire. Yet, my wife has been after me to do something,. My wife and me have began to discuss either selling off or greatly scaling down my original maga corporation, selling it off, and combining all these small companies I now have acquired into one large but much smaller and more compact than I have now company. Mind you, this is just at the thought process stage, and I just want to tell you what I am really thinking before I do anything. This would and will be a major process, and will take much planning, searching, evaluating sale price, and so on. I dont have to tell you to please keep this confidential. If I do this, I will also be giving you a portion, maybe ten percent of the sale price, as a Thank You for all the work you have done for me over the years, and for the work you will still be doing for me even with my smaller holdings. I want to have an in depth discussion about this" Tim said.

"Okay, my friend. Six PM tomorrow, and we will throw it all on the table" Ross said.

Ross clicked off Tim, and looked at Kayley.

"What?" Kayley said.

"Kale, I must have ESP or something. Tim just told me that the reason he keeps buying these troubled small acquistion companies, is to fold them into his empire, and now he wants to talk to me about selling his main company. I have no idea what he is proposing, but I will find out tomorrow" Ross said.

"Ross, just hear Tim out, and if he wants your advice, then give it to him. This is Tim's decision, not yours. " Kayley said.

Ross nodded his head.

Much action was going on. Ross now knew the approximate value of the natural gas strike, and hopefully it would soon begin to be sold to investors who George knew.

Tim had discussed the idea of perhaps selling off a large deal of his company.

What would all of these events come to?

That remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Three billion dollars, even with 10% taken off and divided among three partners, is a very impressive sum. Enough to never work again, certainly.

Yes it is.

Even with taxes taken off, there is about anywhere from one and a half to two billion dollars left.

If this does happen, I suspect that Ross will give in to Kayley to scale RossShell down, but will not abandon it completely.

Since, we do not know if with this sum of money , should it happen, whether Fritz , Steve, and Ross will continue doing new oil and gas deals, or will simply live off the Royalities and investment checks they have.

Many questions will remain unanswered.

More to come likely tomorrow, unless I get a second wave of energy tonight.

The author is a bit tired for real lol

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back