Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/25/2022

The TMF Gatherings forums can help you know when folks are meeting near you!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you have a tickling fantasy you really want to live out some day but haven't yet?

One of my dreams is to get gang-tickled by at least three women, preferably while securely tied up and completely defenseless! One positioned at my feet, one by my waist, and another working over my armpits! It looks so intense! I've only ever been tickled by one tickler in one spot at a time so I'd love to know what it's like to have multiple hands tickling multiple spots at once!

Quote Originally Posted by Primsiner94 View Post
    Finding a girl

yeah, that's simple lol
    lol, same here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My fantasy is to make a friend who shares the same fetishes as myself.

I always wanted me and my girl to be stripped naked and tied up, feet in front of us and arms above our heads, blindfolded, in a public setting, possibly a music festival like burning man or something. Like in a tent or something. We'd be sitting facing each other, with her on my lap and me inside hers. We're blindfolded but we know a sign is challenging people to tickle our feet to make us fuck. It would be like a dollar per minute. The first person to make us snitch on each other's other ticklish spots would win $20, and the first person to make us cum would win $50. Of course, the line is as long as the line is and so after a minute to process the orgasm, the others in line would still be torturing us to hysterics to get their money's worth.

Another fantasy is inspired by Mantis's story Fair's Fair, where me and my girl are stripped and locked in stocks inside of a carnival caravan, with our bare feet poking out and our toes tied back. We're seated in seats that spread our legs and raise our arms and while a woman acts as a barker outside selling time for the carnival patrons to tickle our trapped feet, another woman is inside tickling, teasing, and turning us on until the timer runs out an hour or two later. By the end of it, my girl and I are so turned on that we fuck each other like animals upon release.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjatickle View Post
    My fantasy is to make a friend who shares the same fetishes as myself.
    Same here

That my wife Will get tickled public at a renfaire like Canelli og halloween event like Burg Frankenstein by strangers

Probably tickling a gorgeous, fit couple...man and woman at the same time.

Great one Madame! Being tickled by a couple was one of mine until NEST a few ago!

I’m generally more of a ler than a lee, but for some reason I more often fantasize about being a Lee.

One of my biggest fantasies is to be at the mercy of three beautiful women, all of us naked, with me strapped down spread eagle. They would all take turns sitting on my face and “force” me to eat them out while they mercilessly tickle me.

The only tickle fantasy I have is tickling the feet of a celebrity. I've already lived out the others.

I’d love to be tied to a chair and forced to watch helplessly as my wife is tied and tickled in front of me….once one of her girlfriends pulled off one of her socks and tickled her foot and i had to sit and watch pretending it was nothing!
    A Feather always tells the truth…….

There are many unfulfilled ones but a fav would be to be kidnapped, stripped, tied, tickled and edged by a group of women.

Quote Originally Posted by Etienne2021 View Post
    The only tickle fantasy I have is tickling the feet of a celebrity. I've already lived out the others.
    Which celebrities do you have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by thefootickler View Post
    Same here
    Me too. But since I love f/f, it would be a platonic female buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by OKImTicklish View Post
    Which celebrities do you have in mind?

If I made a quick top 10

Alexa Bliss - Confirmed Ticklish(Feet)
    Rihanna - Confirmed Ticklish(Sides)
    Melina Perez - Confirmed Ticklish(Feet)
    Valentina Shevchenko
    Becky Lynch - Confirmed Ticklish(Pits)
    Sasha Banks
    Mickie James - Confirmed Ticklish(Feet, Sides, Neck)
    Essence Atkins
    Erica Mena
    Keyshia Cole

The confirmed ticklish more than the others, even if not on there feet, because most likely their feet are ticklish since the majority of women are ticklish on their feet. Same for the ones that haven't been confirmed yet, because it's extremely rare to come across a woman who isn't ticklish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast