• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

His Ticklishness & His Weakness exploited! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
29 yr 6' 2" American/German Ewan Jürgens is incarcerated for drug related crimes, been in the facility 3 months now and is being systematically punished in the solitary cell which is deliberately insulated as on the restraint bed on his stomach he suffers for my amusement and pleasure and earns my silence as were his secret revealed, a looker he would be regularly forcibly raped and abused having his weakness used against him by many as opposed to me. As Senior Officer I am not questioned when I request Jürgens secured on the restraint bed and no physical marks, something happening as I say in his interest best not to speak about!

Ewan was a successful model on a Gay Fetish website, his attractive size 11 feet proving very popular and featured in many videos involving Gay wrestling and in a couple briefly his opponent having hold of a foot stroking the sole to an immediate violent response and speaking afterwards Ewan admitting his feet being super sensitive to even being massaged so something he strongly discouraged! My own sexuality identifies straight, married with two children but my guilty pleasure;finding men's large feet attractive and most appealing if ticklish which Jürgens most certainly are! Invariably he tormented and teased by me during the night as inmates shower in mornings so feet smelling and tasting like feet which is my prefernce. His always raunchy smellling and ripe tasting and in his interest making them so! He will wear the same regulation white socks two days!

A nightly happening Ewan endures and does not change so let me relate last nights session. Secured in position he naked but for socks so feels helpless and vulnerable, more so as blindfold and head-set on which plays to him his own reactions to his torment and teasing and any commentary made by me in relation to and during it and after the session ends therefore it's erased.

I slowly approached the restraint bed and faced the size 11 socked soles and gently fondled both feet secured together and feet so ticklish my smiling as he squirmed and socked toes clenched. His having no choice but reacting having such seriously sensitive feet; soles and toes and usually an assertive personality, immediately submissive easily controlled and dominated having his greatest weakness used against him. I lightly stroking his socked feet and along the base of his toes which he clenched so gently caressed his soles so his toes splayed.

"Good boy Jürgens you're learning as you know I'm going nowhere until I've satisfied myself with your sexy feet I'm addicted to which you made a living out of inciting men to do, posing your feet teasingly and povocatively in Gay magazines and showing them off in videos. I recognising you immediately on your arrival though older and hair dyed darker and seeing you showered able to recognise your feet though not using your professional ID naturally. These are seriously appealing feet Ewan or is that Evan I joked and my intention keeping them for my pleasure, his feet being my feet and reluctant to share them but something I would do if he caused me problems! I will speak with the Head of your wing Grant Maynard and let him know your past history and of course your weakness, information he'd use for you to do his bidding which as his crime one of abusing men during robberies might include he suddenly requesting a cell-mate! Mmmm these feet always feel so warm n' moist Ewan as well as reactive! I'd suppose a Senior Prison Officer knowing your history must be a nightmare for you; will he or won't he tell? I enjoy tormenting and teasing you and we both know I'm going to tickle you and I do mean really fucking tickle you Ewan!"

I proceeded to gently massage his socked feet and feel them up with a focus on principal ticklish areas, the soles and arches of his feet and inhaling their rich masculine aroma and telling him his feet smelling intoxicating and everything I did to his feet he'd invited in his modeling days which had come back to haunt him! I began a sock foot massage and whilst soothing for most, for Ewan torment as I hit the right spots on both feet. Then deliberately lightening my touch and his reaction priceless and laughter though muffled deeply masculine as I taunt him it sounds like he's enjoying himself as much as I am!

Being straight having his feet seduced by another man is such an emasculating ordeal for him as said he never inviting intimacy with his feet, my warm, moist tongue licking his soles and toes and sucking on his toes and sliding in between them a nightmare for him so indulged in by me continuously and feet tickled so if driven breathless, only a moment as I like him suffering, feeling the tickle not escaping it! I tell him how taunting me in the magazines making sure his bare feet always displayed, I was venting my frustration out on his feet and torture tickling them representing all the other guy's he'd relished intentionally frustrating and no doubt being paid; getting a kick doing it!

"Ewan you hearing this Mmmm fuck your feet smell good tonight and been a hot day and the plastic regulation shoes really make these feet sweat Mmmm major and you have such an intoxicating foot smell, often wondered what it was like but never imagining I'd find out in my 40's and in such a personal and private way. The fact you hate your feet messed with makes it more exciting, knowing you can't stand it and here are your socked size 11 soles facing me and enticing and inviting me to enjoy them and their ticklishness!"

Now let's slide these socks slowly off and indulge in giving your feet a firm massage and enjoy their musky smell of the feet you taunted men by saying how tortuously ticklish they were making a foot massage something hellish for you which makes subjecting yo to enduring one both socked and bare a must for me and tonight favouring your bare feet Ewan and I'm thinking of involving another officer in future sessions who's job is on the line and is in the closet and fiercely protective of this, married so fearful it becomes known and have informed him my knowledge of it but assisting me in my work will protect his job and reputation! He not knowing yet he will assist me as I instruct him how best to make you scream, the areas of greatest sensitivity even when your feet and kneaded and massaged! It's a sight for sore eyes seeing your toes clench and soles wrinkle and reacting to being slowly caressed! Then driving you ballistic nibbling and licking your toes as you instantly become animated! We'll work over a foot each tickling and lickling them, challenging eachother who can make you suffer most?"

I indulged in informing Ewan my having big plans for his feet and indulging in relentlessly using his weakness against him with only himself to blame for taunting men with interviews in Advocate making statements like this "My feet are extremely ticklish and definitely my weakness so don't be getting any ideas, it's look but don't touch! “My feet are glorious. I know it. You dream it, cleaning my feet with your tongue, licking between my sweaty toes! You guys got no chance as on ticklish scale 1-10 mone an 11+ but love how you drool over my too ticklish size 11's!" Giving interview comments like that Ewan asking for trouble!

I embelished telling him about Grant Maynard and elaborated in a method he used to convincing his victims to giving safe combinations, he used an electric toothbrush beginning on their feet and then sliding the vibrating revolving bristles up their thighs to their balls buzzing all over them then to the stem of their dicks involuntarily hardened from the brushing sensations! Running the bristles gently around the sides of their dicks so they squirming and panting from the sensations making their bodies spasm and driving them demented edging them and denying them relief from the torment until they gave him the information!

How he always worked with a male accomplice who likely perhaps licked or pinched their nipples or ran a feather over their asshole but the edging techniques proving productive and successful, resulting in eventual release of their spunk and then likely feet extra sensitive as yours would be; being sujected to a thorough brushing so might consider on reflection inviting him to join with me and work on you and then he knowing your weakness easily controlling you on his wing and agreeing or suggesting his sharing his cell with you and earning early parole for good behaviour!

"Mmmm such hot feet Ewan and feet I can take complete advantage of looking and touching and later as you suggested licking them! Your feet having a strong footy smell and both feet warm n' moist! Knowing how insanely ticklish your feet are feel my tongue hmm licking slowly from your heels and up slowly and sensuously to yout toes, tasting your deliciousness, Mmm foot sweat and licking every inch of your size 11 feet knowing as seeing you flinching Ewan that my wet tongue tickles you! So lets lick in between and Mmmmm under all of your toes and suck on them one at a time and lick vigorously so impossible to suppress even muffled laughter and feet that until the first night I enjoyed their smell and taste were virginal and so exciting driving you berserk tickling them with intensity as if being electrocuted but mortified when feet held with frantically wiggling toes in my face being snack treats inviting nibbles and irresistible my wet tongue devouring them as you endure my foot feast as I eat feet!"

“PLEASE NO NOT MY FEET!YOU CAN’T!" I thnk you might be saying and Ewan I have news for you so listening as I tell you your feet are my feet to do anything to because quite simply I can and I will but one guarantee that no injury given them, I love hearing you scream with muffled laughter not pain though feet as sensitive as yours tickling can be and invariably is agony but your problem being so sensitive, so ticklish on your feet and listen carefully Ewan; my feet! I am a ruthless tickler with evil and extremely experienced skills in the art of tickling torment! His long toes twitching sporadically when I tickle underneath them and the more his feet squirm and the more he laughs the more addictive his feet are to me!

"Jürgens I know your feet taste so good when very sweaty from being tickled all over them and you being so damn ticklish, I will be enjoying you 'Tickle Bitch' running my fingers all over your sexy soles and teasing toes and you unable to stop me, unable to move much! Both feet instantly reacting to the touch of my fingers and love seeing them flex when your soles are tickled and tickled simultaneously so torturous for you and love seeing you squirm as I stroke every inch of both feet! I guess it feels like you're going to lose your mind as laughter uncontrollable even gagged mainiacal yeah sounding like a psychotic maniac!"

I then indulged in feeling up his feet and getting them even more moist and sweaty and then licked slowly up to the toes on each foot which tasted indescribable but salty and delicious as they smelled musky and inviting as ever as I covered every inch of his soles, licking timidly at first and then grew bolder and soon slobbering all around his soles and savouring their taste and pressing both huge soles against my face and dancing my tongue over both of them which intentionally lickled them as he grew desperate for the oral assault to stop as it humiliates and embarrasses him that another man gets up close and personal with his feet! His kryptonite being so exceptionally ticklish! I imagine him begging Grant Maynard not to spread the word on the wing of his weakness and Maynard asking him what his offer for silence might be and foolishly agreeing to do anything Maynard wants and wanting early parole doing as told by me which would be torture tickling and lickling Ewan's feet and the target of insidious tickling and lickling delivered from him! I telling Jürgens that Maynard would be oiling both feet and using a brush with metal tines to brush the oiled soles of his feet with as oiling feet not my thing with a prefernce for saliva but knowing the hellacious tickling felt on oiled feet!

Both of his feet soon shaking wildly as having really sweaty feet making them all the more ticklish as I visually examined them both every wrinkle and remarking how his feet turned me on knowing through the head set he hearing my commentary and telling him how appealing his size 11 feet are to me and belong to me and lightly stroked both arches! My fingers increased their intensity and stroked over both of his arches harder with toes gripped and held down so his soles taut delivering a greater ticklish sensation as I advised him that I was going to destroy his feet and all I wanted from him was hearing his muffled laughter and seeing his futile attempts of escape neither of which under his control!

Ewan driven hysterical from my tortuous touch, fingers scraping up n' down his soles and then the quill of the feather a worst tickling sensation endured as I relished as I do every session torture tickling and tormenting his tantalising, teasing feet and then indulged in tasting them again as they tasted so good and licking his arches with a passion drives Jürgens ballistic! My evil wet tongue licking his arches making him react as if suffering a seizure feet so off the charts ticklish and licklish so foot worhip an unpleasant ordeal for him! Nibbling his arches and sucking and nibbling his toes with wreckless abandon wreaks havoc on his size 11 feet as I indulge in placing four toes at a time in my mouth and then each big toe individually!

My enjoying the fact the oral attention to his feet is such torment for him as seriously hating his feet being worshipped and a tongue slid in between his toes and my commenting on how I love savouring their taste while sucking, nibbling and licking them! Soon shrieking with muffled laughter as my fingers attacking the soles of his feet and sliding in between his toes before licking his soles again and slowly dragging my tongue from his toes, across the balls of his feet, sliding into the arches and nibbling his toes and repeating the procedure rewarded with initially enforced laughter and ultimately desperate moans and whimpering!

Feeling so weakened, helpless and vulnerable with feet so super sensitive even one finger stroking each sole in turn is hellish, suffering immeasurable torment as I licked the soles of his feet again and sucked on his toes savouring their taste and then activated the electric toothbrush and soon Ewan driven out of his mind as the revolving bristles traced the length of his soles and across both arches and the balls of his feet to his toes as he suffered ticklish hell!

"Ssssh Jürgens your feet are dirty and sweaty so need brushing clean, feel the bristles cleansing all over your feet and saving you the job of cleaning them and even as I will be doing; lubing them with saliva so the bristles slide over your size 11 feet so effortlessly!"

The sonicare worked over Ewan's soles as he babbled incoherently having been overwhelmed by the sessions ticklish and licklish sensations and it was time for me to leave to let him gain his breath back and regain a sense of normality and as a reminder to keep quiet advising him of my speaking to Grant Maynard the 'Daddy' of his wing if he said anything to anyone and left telling him to prepare for another session very soon!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back