• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M33 F27 seeking bi submissive/lee

butterflytickles

TMF Regular

Well hello there!

My fiancé and I are looking for a bi submissive lee to play with. I have mostly been the sub in the past, but my fiancé has convinced me to explore my switch side a bit more. We are looking for a sub who is interested in tickling, impact play, bondage, and edging/orgasm denial. My first big kink is tickling, and I'm really excited to tickle and edge a subby boy, especially one who has been denied orgasm for a week or two. My fiancé is a bit more sadistic, and enjoys tickling just as a subset of general sensation play. His main kink is impact play, spanking etc (which I love to be the target of, but am also curious about being the top for), but is interested both in spankees who just want to squirm with a pink bottom as well as those who want to cry with a bright red one. Ideally, we would love to find a sub who would like to provide foot worship for me, as well as oral service for both of us. We mostly host at our house in Parkville, MD.

We are looking for a sub in the 21-45 age range, preferably with a slimmer/average build. Also, we would love to find a houseboy who would do chores for us.
We are also open to a switch who would "get revenge" and top me sometimes, but still be submissive to him. Send me a PM, and the 3 of us will chat on Kik or Discord to see if we click.

Thanks for taking the time to read our post!

I'm from CT and would be very interested!! Sounds like a lot of fun with both of you. Dm me if you want to talk more and set something up!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back