• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taken: Talia Mar's Ticklish Ordeal Part 2

Keirluke

TMF Poster
Part 2 to the 5 part series! Follow it more closely at https://www.deviantart.com/wolfietkrp/art/Taken-Talia-Mar-s-Ticklish-Ordeal-Part-II-916259904 my DA page for more role-plays and stories. Enjoy.

The doctor looked on intensely at Talia who was bursting at the seems, about to give up... "Well...." the doctor said, pondering to herself... "A particular person comes to mind now that you mention it..."

Talia froze in horror... 'Is this... what happened to Freya!' she thought.. she really just said that so the tickling would stop and she'd get a break, actually selling out her friends or family would go against everything she stands for.... But at the same time she didn't want to go through that hell again..

'Hmmm.. The location of one girl would be rather useful... a certain... Gee Nelly would peak our interest..." she said smiling as she did so. ”Gee?!? NEVER I'LL NEVER TELL YOU WHERE SHE IS!" Twisting and turning as she tried to find any slack but to no avail, she knew it would only be a matter of time before she cracked, butter ounce of defiance would surely hinder her in the long run.

Biting her lip, Talia watched the movement of the doctor back and forth, her hair beginning to matt across her face. Her mind raced with the possibilities and outcomes, surely she couldn't take anymore but surely she wouldn't sell out her friend? She was at a crossroads.

It was going to be tough for her to resist but she couldn't escape no matter how hard she tried or wanted to. "G- go to hell!" she yelled, using her strength to resist and show she still had some integrity left in her.

"Ohh such a shame..." the doctor giggled, reaching towards the table and picking up a hair brush that seemed to itch with sheer terror as it was lowered towards Talia's perfect soles... "H- hah, what are you going to do with tha- NO! PLEASE! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH!!!" she wildly screwed her face up as she thrashed in her sweat ridden bonds.

The sweat began to coat her face as she shook her head, the bristles gliding up and down her vastly reddening soles. "AHAHAHHAHA NAHAHAHHA PLEASE PLEASE AHAHAHAH I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE HISISISISIS" Her mouth wide open, her eyes glued shut as she wailed and strained against the bonds.

The doctors methodical scrubbing was just the beginning as he deviously glided up and down this ticklish canvas forcing Talia to scream and squeal.

She couldn't get a grip on her situation at all... She was slowly loosing the will to continue on, sooner or later she felt as if she'd actually have to give up... But she didn't know where Gee is... Or maybe she did. She didn't want to properly think about it encase she actually did manage to give something away to her captures...

"OHH GOD! HAHEHEHEEH HAHAHHHHA EEHEH HAHAH EEP!!" The girl continued, buckling as hard as she could but all her attempts of movement were utterly useless... She was trapped!!

"my goodness... if you don't talk we will have to bring out the... much much harsher tools. and believe me... this will feel like nothing compared to the ticklish things we have my dear."

Smiling as the doctor fetches an electric toothbrush, "Last chance... catch your breath and tell us where your friend is... or you wont get any breaks for a full hour.." The bristles turned on stopping just short of her feet, not tickling but just threatening to annihilate her.

She paused thinking hard about what she was about to do...

"I- Ill.." she stuttered, her mouth trembled as she brought herself to say it... "i'll tell you... where she is" she said, looking down in defeat.. She couldn't take another second of tickling on her poor sensitive soles, especially not from that brush which loomed ever so close to her toes and soles...

The doctor looked at her wickedly with a devilish grin plastered clean across her face... "Oh is that so ahahah!" she said looking into Talia's eyes. "And where is she?" Her head hung low as she looked to the floor, with the doctor's chesire like grin plastered across her face. "do tell..." wielding the brush like some sort of weapon.

The defeat Talia, looked scared and stuttered... "I- I think she's p-planning to m-meet me...", a sharp tone left the doctors lips. "you think? That might not be good enough my dear...." As she threatened to send her right back into the depths of hysteria.

"No! No!! i swear I'll tell you!" Talia shouted, quickly regaining her breath and trying desperately to move her feet even slightly away from the ticklish clutches of the evil doctor. " Just please not my feet.. i'm begging you!"..

The doctor looked her dead in the eye before responding. "Well... would you like to speak up dearie...". Talia inhaled to speak but suddenly stopped... She didn't know what came over her, but she simply stopped talking, this being the final straw for the doctor who, with a ghastly grin, scrubbed the base of Talia's toes with the thick bristled brush in her hands...

"AIYHEHHHEEHEH NAHHAHAHAHAH IM SORRRHEHHEEHH HAAHAHHA NAHAHHHA HAVE SOME MERCHHCHEHEHEHEHHEH!!!" She wailed and screamed to high heavens as her feet were once again scrubbed, it was lucky that the bondage held, she was screeching like a mad woman and banshee as the low hums began from the doctor, smiling na depressing forward knowing there was much to do, as another friend was getting ready for Talia.

Talia couldn't believe her senses, they had to have been betraying her as her feet seemed even more ticklish than they were previously. Her pristine and cute soles were nothing in comparison to this brush that the doctor seemed to wield against her with furious force...

Talia was quickly coming to realise how they got Freya to break so easily, she was incredibly surprised at her own willpower, managing to last this long, though at the same time she was becoming urgently in need of a rest. Her poor lungs couldn't hack anymore! "AHEHEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAH HAH HAH PLLPLEHEHAHA PLEHEHSHSHAHAE!! NNNHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" She wailed, it was futile trying to resist. She bucked and twisted all while the doctor grinned, revealing a secret weapon!..

"Ahhh look what we have here..." Revealing a set of headphones, ballgag and eye mask. "you know... our studies have shown just how effective the senses can be when you take them away... if you're ticklish now... my goodness imagine when the only sense you can feel is TOUCH"

Laughing wickedly she put down the hairbrush before walking over to Talia's ears, and whispering.. "we dont care if you give up your friend or not... we may already have her.... we just want to watch you suffer..." before slipping the eyemask over her eyes, but not before revealing a set of metallic claws that she was donning.

"prepare for hell..."

The final few words left Talia completely speechless in shock... 'They... might be right!...' she thought to herself. A chill of panic seeped over the poor girl's sweat ridden body... 'If Freya gave me up.... surely they could get Gee the same way... God knows how Freya would be coping right now... She might be completely different from the torture...'. Talia could nearly cry at the situation. She really didn't want to give up but at this point it didn't matter... They would still continue even if she told them Everything!..

As the ballgag was slipped past Talia's lips her heart sank, almost like she didn't truly believe the doctor would do it... Her pearly whites gnawed at the solid material, a fruitless attempt to possibly break the gag on the spot... Lastly the headphones were fitted around her, the noise canceling kicking in instantly. Finally... for a simple moment... she was at peace... She could not see, hear nor speak and it was almost calming to her... She had half the thought that this was all a bad dream... But of course it wasn't.

One movement changed it all... A flick of one of the claws, tiny in gesture. Yet suddenly Talia's hole body jerked as far as it could possibly go.. She couldn't even hear herself scream with laughter.... it was truly... Torture!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back