• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A family Affair at the Cabin FF/M, MM/F.

sethman15

Andrew and Lauren were in a bit of a relationship rut. The high school sweethearts were both turning 33 this year, they had never been with anyone else. Life was becoming standard with very little excitement; their love life had become almost nonexistent. They decided to take a trip together, to maybe re-ignite some passion by getting away from their mundane routine. They had rented a week at a cabin from a family who had posted online. The listing looked beautiful, the location was serene and isolated, a far cry from their apartment in the city. They would enjoy the hiking, nature, and privacy the cabin provided.

They pulled up to the secluded cabin about 4pm, Andrew pulled up to the house parking right in front. Lauren stepped out of the car; she was only 5 feet tall with long blonde hair. Her blue eyes always sparkled in the sunlight, and Andrew never missed an opportunity to stare into them lovingly. He wanted this weekend to re-ignite the flame as badly as she did. They both carried their bags into the house and began to get ready for dinner.

Andrew was using the BBQ in the back to make dinner for the two. Dinner went well, it was one of the best they had in a while. The couple didn’t stop laughing for what felt like hours, and before they realized it the sun had begun to go down. The evening was beginning to cool off the warm day, and Lauren looked over Andrew’s shoulder pointing at the covered hot tub, she said “why don’t you get the bottle of wine the owners left for us inside, while I get this ready for us.” She winked and kissed him playfully on the lips.

He ran inside, first quickly changing into his swimsuit. He then grabbed the bottle of wine and two glasses. He furiously rummaged through the drawers looking for a corkscrew, it felt like an eternity he couldn’t find one. All he could think of was Lauren waiting for him, it took him another five minutes to realize it was a screw top!

Holding the bottle of wine in one hand, and two glasses in the other he went through the back door. He could hear the jets of the hot tub purring in the quiet of the night. What he saw on the ground in front of him excited him. First, he saw one of her tiny size 6 flip flops, then the other. A few inches in front of those were her jean shorts and yellow tank top. He looked up and could see her hanging on the edge of the hot tub facing him with a sexy smile on. He looked down and he saw her bra and panties laying on the ground. She began to toy with him, pushing herself away from the wall splashing some water at him with her tiny foot. Lauren sexily said to him “You brought the wine! It took you long enough, since your late why don’t you take those swim shorts off, pour us each a glass of wine, and get in here.” Andrew obeyed, and within seconds he was also naked, handing Lauren a full glass of wine.

The first glass of wine went down quickly as the couple was enjoying themselves. Lauren was on top of Andrew kissing him passionately, her hand beginning to make its way south. She broke the embrace quickly to take another sip of her wine glass. She looked at Andrew and said, “This is good wine, I’m already feeling it.” Andrew didn’t think much of it, Lauren was very petite, and they didn’t really drink much. He put his hand under her chin lifting it up lightly saying “don’t worry, I will take care of you my love” taking a sip of his own glass. She began slurring her words, putting her head on his shoulder seeming to nod off. Andrew thought “of course she’s going to pass out now.” He began to get ready to get her out and put her to bed. He carried her out of the hot tub when he began to feel a little lightheaded. He was able to get the two of them into through the back door, he lay Lauren down on the couch, before taking a knee and passing out on the living room floor.

When Andrew came too, he became immediately aware of two things. First, he was still completely naked and unable to move. He was sitting upright, his arms secured at the wrists high above his head. His legs were out in front of him, spread wide open in the shape of a V, secured at the thighs and ankles. His hips were also secure down so the only part of his body he could freely move was his head. The second thing he noticed was a screaming….no it wasn’t a scream, but frenzied laughter and the voice was very familiar. He turned to his left and he saw Lauren. She was also still naked, she was lying flat on her back spread eagle and tightly secured at the wrists, biceps, hips, thighs, even her toes were tied back to the table keep the soles of her feet taught and preventing any movement whatsoever. There was even a strap along her forehead, forcing her to look straight up at the ceiling into a mirror where she was forced to watch everything that was happening to her. There were three people surrounding her, a young man and woman at each of her feet, they looked like teenagers maybe 18 or 19 years only. The male was using his tongue along the base of her toes on her left foot, while the female was using long manicured nails to scribble along her perfect sole. An older man maybe in his early 50’s was sitting by her head, using his hands to dig into the soft skin along the sides of her b cup breasts, and her underarms. Her face was red, and she was screaming with laughter. Andrew didn’t know what to do, he couldn’t even comprehend the reality that was in front of him, when he felt a set of long nails run along his well-toned abs.

Next to him stood a woman who also appeared to also be in her early 50’s, she clapped her hands and the three that were attending to Lauren stopped their tickling and stood up in front of the captive couple. The woman was brunette and quite attractive, Andrew had to fight to keep his cool and not show off his attraction in his exposed position. Lauren was still trying to catch her breath, panting, and begging for them to leave her alone. The woman ignored her please and began to speak, “My name is Marianne, over there is my husband John, and my son Steven” she said pointing to both men who had been tickling Lauren. Both were in excellent shape, neither were wearing shirt exposing their rock-hard abs and toned arms. Their olive skin was perfect, and neither had any trouble capturing the attraction of the opposite sex. Next, she pointed to the younger woman who was walking toward Andrew’s bound form introducing her as Stacy. She was barefoot, and her crop top tank top exposed much of stomach as well as the top her small but perfect cleavage, her long dark hair accentuated her olive skin. Marianne herself was gorgeous wearing heeled sandals that clicked as she walked around the bound couple, her black dress accentuated her body in all the perfect places. “We are the Johnson’s, you rented the cabin from us, and when we discovered what a cute young couple you were we were just so excited to host you. See our two kids Stacy and Stephen are 18 and going off to college next month. We wanted to make sure they knew there way around the human form, and I think you two will be perfect for them to perfect their skills of pleasure. While we were waiting however, I did some searching into Andrew’s internet history from his phon. The Tickling Media Forum and wiki feet are such an interesting place’s, tell me Andrew does Lauren know about your little tickle and foot fetish?” He turned bright red as he hadn’t told anyone about his secret fetish. “I didn’t think so” Marianne continued, “I think some tickling will go perfectly with what we have in store for the two of you.” Now first, lets find out exactly where the both of you are ticklish.

Marianne smiled at the bound naked couple in front of her, “lets explore those bodies of yours, and see where you’re ticklish. It will almost certainly help loosen your guard for what we have in store for you later.” Lauren began to beg as John walked back to his position at her head, Andrew didn’t know what to expect as Marianne walked behind him. Both captors began at the same time as if responding to an unseen que. Marianne began to use her long red nails to dance along Andrew’s exposed underarms, her fingers movements were slow, deliberate and calculated. Andrew was doing everything he possible could to not laugh, Lauren’s defenses on the other hand were already worn down. She was howling with laughter as John used his hands to dig into her underarms. Marianne took it as a sign when Lauren went into silent laughter and mimicked the movement’s using her finger to dig into Andrew’s underarms sending him into bouts of laughter. The room was filled with the couple’s laughter, neither being able to do anything to move away from the tickling nor able to understand why it was them that found themselves in this predicament.

Minutes felt like hours to the young couple before the under arm tickling finally stopped. Marianne, gave them a minute to recover before saying “well you both have ticklish little arm pits, why don’t we have the twins have a go at your sides and stomach.”

Andrew began to panic as his sides were one of his most ticklish spots. Stacy walked up in between his legs, when she placed her soft hands on the sides of his stomach he jumped in his bounds. She didn’t start tickling yet, but she leaned down so her lips were right next to his ear and she began to whisper. “I want you to know before I start tickling you that my size 8 feet are super ticklish and give the best foot jobs, if you’re a good boy maybe Ill show you.” She felt his erection shoot up and begin to poke her. She laughed at his predicament, he didn’t have a change to react as she began to use her hand to squeeze his sides sending him into immediate laughter. He couldn’t take it as she used one hand to drag her long nails along the sensitive skin just below his belly button while using the other to continue to squeeze his sides. His face was red with laughter as well as embarrassment as he was hard as ever.

To his left Steven walked up to Lauren’s upper body. It wasn’t until just now she realized how attractive he was. Steven looked down at Lauren, with an almost comforting smile he said, “so I saw my dad tickling those perfect tits of yours, I love a pair of ticklish tits, I bet if I get chance at those nipples of yours I could have you going in minutes.” Lauren felt a heat burning inside of her at the sound of that, she was almost craving it especially knowing otherwise she would be tickled. She spoke up, “please don’t tickle me, play with my nipples all you want!” Steven laughed and said, “in time beautiful, but right now we have business.” He finished his sentence at the same time he dug both hands into either side of her rib cage, sending her into ticklish spasms. Her laughter filled the room matching the pitch of Andrew’s in intensity. Steven kept her off guard by using one hand on the side of her right breast while using the index finger of his left to dig deep into her belly button. Lauren went silent, as her eyes bulged wide open.

Again, the tickling stopped after a few minutes that felt like hours to the young couple. Both Andrew and Lauren were doing their best to suck in any air their lungs could take. Marianne started to speak “Isn’t this fun!” Andrew cut her off by screaming “let us go, why are you doing this to us!” The four captors laughed at the outburst, Marianne shushed him “don’t worry honey, were almost done testing your ticklish spots once we are done with your feet, we will move on to the next phase of our time together.” Lauren began to spasm in her binds again, she started begging almost incoherently as Steven and John took up positions by each of her feet, Andrew just shut his eyes as Marianne and Stacy took their positions by his size 11 feet.

Andrew couldn’t remember the last time someone tried to tickle his feet, so the shock of the nails along his soles jolted up through his spine. The feeling was intense, the tickling was taking over his nervous system, having two attractive women fondle his feet ignited his foot fetish and presented itself in his erection. The women laughed at his predicament, his member bouncing through the air as they forced laughter out of his body. They were completely in control of his body, and they knew it. Stacy used her nails to focus on his toes, running her long nails along the base of his toes where they connected with his soles as well as tickling the sensitive skin in between each toe. Marianne in turn focused on the soles of his feet, using one hand to hold his toes back, and the nails of the other to attack his exposed sole.

Lauren was not fairing any better. Unlike Andrew she knew exactly how ticklish her small feet were. The pedicure she got right before coming to the cabin was torture, it also served to make her feet even softer. Her feet were terribly exposed with her toes tied back to the table she was on, both Steven and John had full unincumbered access to her feet and they took full advantage. Both used their fingers to spider along her soles eliciting a laughter that dwarfed Andrews, but they also began to suck on each individual toe. This tickled, but the feeling of their tongues on each of her toes caused another feeling in her body. The heat began to build as she felt herself becoming wet from the feeling. The dual feeling was too intense for her as they used their tongues to dart in between her toes and her laughter turned to screams.

When they stopped both were a mess, Lauren was crying she wanted and needed to be let go. She hated the feeling of helplessness she was feeling as the forced tickling caused her to laugh and was starting to turn her on. Andrew was equally exhausted; the tickling was taking a toll on him as well. The only difference was his inability to hide his sexual excitement.

“There is only one place left” Marianne said. At this point both Andrew and Lauren were having trouble comprehending. They were barely paying attention as Steven kneeled between Laurens legs and Stacy took the same position between Andrews. “The last place we need to check on the both of you sometimes needs a little help becoming sensitive, and its just the lesson we wanted to teach Stacy and Steven.” Marianne lectured. Both Lauren and Andrew were unable to comprehend what was going on until it hit them.

Andrew looked in front of him, and for the first time he noticed a mirror, like the one that was above Lauren. He was fixated as this was the first time, he could see Stacy’s upturned soles as she kneeled in front of him. He was shocked back to reality as he felt her take him into her mouth.

Lauren realized what was going on almost immediately and she wasn’t sure what she wanted. The moment the felt Steven go down on her she was flood with sexual feelings, as well as relief that she wasn’t being tickled anymore.

Marianne was now behind Andrew and began to whisper into his ear “doesn’t this feel great, let her take you where you want to go. Look at those feet in the mirror, can you imagine tickling them. I can tell you by experience how ticklish they are. Maybe if you’re a good boy I can get her to use them next time.” Andrew was too lost in the fantasy to understand the meaning of next time. He was in heaven, and this was possibly the best he ever had.

John was now talking to Lauren, “I taught my son all he knows, can you feel his tongue right on your button.” She shivered as she felt Steven almost on que use his tongue to slowly wrap around her swollen clit. “I dare you to try to resist us as I do this” John said as he reached down and began to circle her areolas with his fingers making her moan loudly in pleasure.

Stacy’s tongue began to circle Andrew’s tip as she moved her mouth up and down, Marianne whispered into Andrew’s ear “don’t fight, let her take you.”

John’s fingers found Lauren’s nipples making her body become stiff, he said to her “that’s it, you have earned this.”

Both Andrew and Lauren finished amazingly at the same time, something that had happened quite rarely in the past. Andrew’s hips jolted forward into Stacy who accepted him, while Lauren became stiff as a board, her mouth wide open with no sound escaping.

As both came down, they were expecting a rest, however what greeted them was quite different.

Stacy continued using her tongue on Andrew’s now sensitive tip, using her hand to help control him keeping his softening penis right where she wanted it. Marianne reached around and began to use her nails on his thighs. Andrew now 100% more sensitive after his orgasm began to stiffen and tried his best to get away from his captors. The tongue and Nails were the worst he felt all night, the ticklish sensations were sending him into sensory overload.

John and Steven continued their work on Lauren, she began to scream begging them to stop it was too much! She began to laugh, which quickly dissolved into silent laughter as her most private regions were being tickled at their highest sensitivity. She did not last long, her body finally gave in, and she mercifully passed out.

Andrew was not too far behind. His body was being tortured in ways it had never been before. Stacy continued after he had also passed out, she seemed to enjoy how he was twitching still.

Marianne motioned and her family stood aside from their captives. “That was a good night’s work, these two have no idea what tomorrow holds, I love you, my family.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back