• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Jolly Jester in Peril

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the requested story about the illegal tickle slaving gangs in the Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

“That’s right, Miss Officer, suffer,” snarled Lacy, one of the high-ranking members of her tickle slaving gang. She was looking down at an already-exhausted former Jolly Jester, named Taylor, who had an electric toothbrush wedged in her bare bellybutton. Just two days ago, the officer had attempted to infiltrate the tickle slaving gang as a new member, but luckily for Lacy and her slaver compatriots, Taylor had been seen by one of their hidden outside operatives. Along with confirming the former Jolly Jester’s true identity, the operatives had informed Lacy about an intensely ticklish stomach, which had been put through quite a wrecking in their sight while Taylor was on patrol. The officer had immediately gone from recruit to tickle slave, and it was soon revealed that her navel was the epicenter of both her midriff and its sensitivity. So far, Taylor had gone through hours of tickle torment on that spot, and when she refused to stop begging for it to end, the local slave center leader had stuck a ball-gag in her mouth to silence her. Of course, that did not stop the imprisoned tickle slave from continuing to scream for mercy into said gag, but it was a lot quieter for Lacy and the other slavers.

‘Please come soon; what’s taking you so long?’ Unbeknownst to Lacy and her compatriots, Taylor was always meant to be captured. Part of the reason that her bellybutton was so insanely ticklish was that it had a nearly unremovable spray, disguised as a birthmark, on it to allow her fellow Jolly Jesters to track her location. Unfortunately for the officer, to keep from being removed, the spray went into the nerves of the spot where it was sprayed, and the technology that enabled tracking also significantly heightened the sensitivity of the nerves it bonded with. Taylor’s navel had always been her weakest spot, and she was opposed to spraying that spot, instead wanting her arm or neck to be the source of the tracking. However, the young officer was ultimately overruled by her superiors, who were worried that having two extremely ticklish spots, especially if the ticklish birthmark was on a nontraditional ticklish spot, would alert the tickle slavers that something was amiss. With that settled, Taylor ended up with a terribly ticklish tickle button, and even though the spray had only been on for a week, she had already endured enough tickling for a lifetime there, starting before she was captured by the tickle slavers.

To ensure that Taylor was brought to the same place as all the other tickle slaves, her superiors had arranged for her to be exposed as an officer to the tickle slaving gang’s two primary outside operatives. Those operatives were well known to the Jolly Jesters, but they had been kept under surveillance to allow the Tickle Cartel’s police force to find the remainder of the illegal gang. One afternoon, Taylor had been assigned to go catch some “thieves”, in truth undercover Jolly Jesters, who had recently stolen cash from an undercover Jolly Jester store. The bait had chased her marks to near where the two operatives were hanging out at the time, and then the fake thieves split up to lay a trap for her. After being taken to the ground by the split-up thieves, Taylor had issued a panicked request for backup, but it was too late for her to escape a ticklish fate. The two undercovers had pinned her arms over her head and then began tickling her upper body, soon untucking her shirt and pushing it up after discovering that her belly was a particularly good spot. Once her ticklish torso was exposed, the uniformed Jolly Jester quickly found herself teased and tormented by the tickling thieves. She screeched every time her bellybutton got touched, and the sadistic ticklers made several teasing references to this behavior. Taylor was finally saved from the tickle torture when sirens were heard in the distance, leading the fake thieves to sprint away from the frazzled officer. Those two Jolly Jesters made a clean getaway, and as the backup drove to rescue Taylor, the tickle slaving gang's operatives got a good look at the officer that would soon attempt to join their gang.

In truth, Taylor was surprised that it took so long for her to be taken down, stripped to a flimsy bikini-like outfit, and tied securely after her picture was taken by the gang. Following an extensive and ticklish search for recording devices on her scantily clad body, the tickle slavers were convinced that they were getting away with taking another officer as a tickle slave. This might not have worked, but she did have a nearly invisible wire hiding in the crop top that she had been wearing, leading the gang to conclude that they were in the clear. After burning the clothes to make sure that any technology with incriminating evidence against them was destroyed, the slavers had taped a toothbrush to the tied-up Taylor’s navel and switched it on. Then they had thrown her into an unmarked van and taken her to a warehouse holding all their current tickle slaves. Soon after, the humiliating, personal ticklish torment commenced with Lacy in charge of Taylor, and the prisoner’s bare bellybutton had already fallen victim to each and every one of the gang members in the building.

Although the slavers loved tickling their slaves directly and testing out tools for themselves, they were dedicated to tormenting their future merchandise as much as possible. In accordance with this, whenever a slaver’s hands needed a break, she would stick an automatic tickling tool, such as the toothbrush currently buzzing inside Taylor’s bellybutton, in or on an especially sensitive spot of the ticklee and leave it running. The imprisoned Jolly Jester found this out the hard way: she had been enduring tickle torture nearly nonstop since she was bound. In the day, the gang had several sadistic members rotating around each tickle slave and ensuring their continual torment. At night, sentries used smelling salts to keep all the tickle slaves awake and ticklishly distressed until the sun rose. Taylor had been truly desperate for her fellow officers to break down the door and rescue her for a while now. She was completely out of energy, her mind and body ached for sleep, and her lungs were exhausted from pumping out near-continual laughter since she had been caught. ‘What’s taking them so long?’ she frantically pleaded inside her head. ‘I’m pretty sure I’ve been here for two days, although time has become a relative thing for me. But this should have been long enough to convince them that all the other slaves and the main body of the gang are here.’

“Alright, merchandise, bathroom break,” Lacy reluctantly stated as she turned off the toothbrush in a rare moment of mercy. However, she did not remove the ball-gag in the ticklish prisoner’s mouth, and after releasing Taylor’s weak legs from their table bondage, she immediately put on heavy and tight ankle chains. When the officer was pulled onto her bare feet, her hands, still in the same cuffs as when she was originally taken, were numb from being under her back throughout several ticklings, and her feet were very unsteady. The slaver begrudgingly pulled the tickle slave over to the stall that served as a bathroom for the gang’s victims and then shoved her inside before slamming the door shut.

“MMMM,” Taylor groaned into her gag after just barely bracing her shoulder against the hard wall of the bathroom in an attempt to keep from falling. In turning to protect her head, which would have otherwise hit the wall, Taylor had nearly slipped and defeated the purpose of her maneuver.

“Stop complaining, you worthless, trashy slave!” Lacy harshly barked an order from outside the stall. “Now hurry up; you’ve only got five minutes!”

‘How can I stay here until they come?’ Taylor thought to herself as she sat down to use the facilities. ‘It’s so terrible, and I just can’t wait to get out of here.’

Taylor forced herself to stay awake, not entirely sure of how she did so, as she used the restroom. When she was done, the officer bumped her aching shoulder lightly on the door, and when it opened, she held her hands out for an obligatory sanitizing from the slaver. Lacy then attached a chain from the handcuffs down to the ankle chains, ensuring that her prisoner’s hands were now unable to even move up or down, and pushed her back to the tickle table. Taylor grunted into the gag again when she was tossed faceup on the bondage device; luckily, a pillow had been placed so that she would not get a head injury from falling onto the hard metal surface. However, her hands stung from being hastily pinned between the table and her back, and she soon found herself getting retied to the table of torment. Seemingly angry that she had to do so, Lacy eventually lifted Taylor up to remove the entirety of the ankle chains and the arm-restricting chain, and the officer could at least clench her fists for a moment before being unceremoniously dropped back down.

“Okay, time for some more of my fun.” A sadistic smile marked the slaver’s face as she wiggled her fingers above the sweat-covered stomach of her bound and weak tickle slave.

“NMMMMMPH!” Taylor screamed into her soaked gag as the tickling fingers came down and assaulted her abdomen. “SMMMMPH!” Her entire midsection became the target of a torturous and painful tickling, with the nails poking somewhat hard into her bare skin. Unfortunately for the officer, while pain usually blocked out tickling sensations if they were hitting the same place, her tickler was too talented to let her escape the intended torture. Lacy was trained in inflicting a little pain while keeping the tickling as the overwhelming sensation on a ticklee, so Taylor was forced to laugh loudly despite being in agony. “PMMPHMMPH!” The former Jolly Jester’s muffled pleas were broken up by targeted finger wiggles closer to her tickle button, and the torture level just kept going up and up for her.

“You won’t be getting any mercy from me, you worthless, pathetic, idiotic slave,” Lacy snarled as she steadily headed towards the spot that consistently produced hysterics from this tickle slave. “You are far too weak to earn mercy, just like all your disgusting former coworkers. You know what, useless slave? With how easy it was to capture you, I bet we’ll be catching several more members of the Jolly Jesters soon.”

“MMPHMHMHMH!” Taylor’s eyes widened in alarm, and her reactive squeak dissolved into helpless laughter as the scribbling fingers worked faster. Although she knew that her capture was always intended, the thought of more officers being imprisoned like her immediately stirred up a fury within the former Jolly Jester.

“That’s right,” Lacy commandingly declared. “Several of your former fellow officers will be under our fingers-”

“MMMM!” Taylor winced in pain and uttered a muffled scream as the slaver slapped her cheek, putting a lot of force behind the hit.

“Under our fingers… laughing helplessly… and sold off to the highest bidder… to be slaves for the rest… of their worthless lives… just like you.” At each pause of Lacy’s angry voice, the slaver smacked Taylor’s face, switching cheeks and hitting harder for each successive slap. Once that little tirade was done, both hands returned to the ticklee’s bare belly, furiously scribbling over the surface of the sensitive stomach and frequently dropping into the hysterically ticklish bellybutton.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!” After having winced and let out little screams of pain for each smack, the former officer let out a loud, continuous shriek as her entire torso was ticklishly tormented. She tried to struggle, but the short bathroom break had not given her enough energy to escape the torturous tummy tickling, and the evil slaver remained uninterrupted.

‘Oh, please, please, please, please, come here and save me!’ Taylor let out a desperate mental yell for assistance from her team of Jolly Jesters. ‘I can’t take it anymore; I need your help, and I need it right now!’

“That’s right, you weakling,” Lacy maliciously mocked her prisoner as she noticed the panicked look on Taylor’s face. “You are helpless, and no one can save you from me. You’re almost broken, and then you’ll be sold off to someone who can do whatever they want to you. That is your fate, merchandise.”

‘No, no, that won’t happen!’ Taylor had to put all her mental effort into convincing herself that she was not bound to end up like several of the other tickle slaves that had been caught by this slaving gang. ‘I’ll be free by the time that you would sell me, and you’ll be my prisoner!’

With no clue what her slave was thinking, Lacy instead continued to torment the ticklee, both verbally and with her fingers, “You were worthless as an officer; the purpose of you being alive is to get us money by serving someone who pays us. Listen to me, slave. That’s the only purpose you were born with, and you’re finally about to fulfill it.”

After that cruel declaration, the tickler dug her fingers back into the ticklish torso, focusing on the bellybutton and the immediate area around it. Taylor kept trying to keep her mind strong, but it got more and more difficult as the percentage of navel tickling steadily increased. Soon, she let herself surrender to the laughter, and her completely exhausted mind just dropped out of the picture.

Suddenly, two loud blasts interrupted the tickle torture of all the gang’s tickle slaves. “JOLLY JESTERS!” someone yelled as the black and blue uniforms of the Tickle Cartel’s police force poured in through the newly destroyed doors on either side of the slave training building. The fight was swift, with the unarmed slavers easily being taken down by the law. When it was all over, Taylor found herself wrapped in a blanket and heading for a hospital.

Three days later…

Officer Taylor put the finishing touches on her Jolly Jester interrogator uniform and headed towards the interrogation rooms in her precinct. At her request, the imprisoned slavers from the illegal gang had remained tied up since their capture, waiting for her to begin interrogation. One of Taylor’s fellow uniformed officers opened the door, and, determination covering her face, the formerly imprisoned Jolly Jester strode into the room. An already trembling Lacy was stretched to her limits on the interrogation rack, and the slaver looked up to see her former slave staring her down. “Let’s discuss the locations of your slaver colleagues and customers,” the Jolly Jesters’ new secret weapon against slavers announced as she reached for the prisoner’s bare feet.

Nice work, really highlights the differences between the gangs and the cartel. I have a hard time imagining one of the cartel mistress mixing pain with tickling, also the degradation is a stark difference. I would bet that the slaves sold by the gangs are cheaper with no strings attached for ownership but broken as opposed to trained. I wonder what happens to gang members after their full interrogation, do they get sent to s hard tickle dungeon and for how long or are they just made into slaves.

Thanks for the story, great as always.

Last edited:
Nice work, really highlights the differences between the gangs and the cartel. I have a hard time imagining one of the cartel mistress mixing pain with tickling, also the degradation is a stark difference. I would bet that the slaves sold by the gangs are cheaper with no strings attached for ownership but broken as opposed to trained. I wonder what happens to gang members after their full interrogation, do they get sent to s hard tickle dungeon and for how long or are they just made into slaves.

Thanks for the story, great as always.

The people who own Tickle Cartel-trained tickle slaves are expressly forbidden from buying any tickle slaves from the illegal tickle slaving gangs (they have to sign a contract when purchasing a tickle slave). This is one of the Tickle Cartel’s many strategies to cut off the pipeline for the illegal tickle slaving gangs.

Some high-class members of Tickle Cartel society, although they are also aware that doing so is extremely risky and illegal, do engage with the tickle slaving gangs, either through purchasing tickle slaves or helping them in some way. In order to do this, it has to be in their nature to be cruel, because if they are caught even associating with known members of the gangs, they are punished as if they were in the gangs themselves.

As far as pricing for the tickle slaves, the gangs actually sell at a higher price, but the no strings attached policy is their claimed incentive for the higher price. The gangs have less tickle slaves to sell, so to survive, they have to make more money off each one. For the most part, gang-broken tickle slaves are not expected to do very complicated tasks, and the owners who are willing to buy them are also willing to train them if needed.

Following interrogation, the gang members are almost always thrown into a heavy tickle dungeon. They can be enslaved if they were a very high-level gang member (they would generally have to be associated with more than one gang for this), and a select group of extreme anti-slaving gang mistresses are given the opportunity to buy them to ensure that they will regret their gang membership for the rest of their lives. In the former case, prison sentences range from five years to life, depending on how long the gang member has been in the gang, how active they were in tickle slaving, and how likely it is that they could reintegrate into normal Tickle Cartel society.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed the story!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back