• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does this happen to anyone else: Laughing while incredibly turned on

MJDiogalach

So! Some context: I have had a massive tickling fetish for basically my whole life (I used to lurk here regularly, but only just made an actual account). I recently started dating an absolutely incredible woman, who is wonderful, caring and kinky. She is the first partner I have told about my fetish who has indulged me in it, and while the sex was already mind-blowing from the start, she has recently started tickling me during it which has made my lil sapphic brain happier and more turned on than I ever knew was possible.

Onto the question: I often get a little giggly when I'm turned on, which I think is probably pretty normal (especially as because of my tickling fetish I definitely associate laughter with being turned on), but when we were having sex recently and she was fingering me, I could *not* stop laughing. She had been tickling me on and off during the session, but wasn't at that moment in time, and was actually going at me pretty hard so it wasn't like a soft, tickling touch, but I was reacting to it exactly like I had been when she had been properly tickling me. It was like a wire got crossed in my brain and was reading the sensations as the same, even though they weren't.

It wasn't a problem, because for me tickled=aroused, so it didnt get in the way of what we were doing 😅 but I had no idea that that could happen! We had been doing stuff for a while at that point so I was probably very hyper-aroused and sensitive, and while it didn't happen constantly from that point onwards, it did re-occur a few times and every time it did I couldn't stop laughing until she stopped what she was doing and have me a break.

Is this a common thing? My girlfriend was very surprised by it but seemed to find it endearing, which is good 😁 I wonder if it's a common brain-wiring thing for people with tickle-fetishes. Does this happen to anyone else?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back