• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mega Surprise. And. Evaluations Of Two Major Companies, In Two Different Cities

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross., Steve, and Fritz went to a steakhouse for a late dinner.

After they ordered dinner, they got down to business.

"Ross, at least from this end, it looks like the evaluations of the gas strike are complete. The original estimate of one billion dollars in natural gas is just about right. From Steve's and my standpoint, we would be ready to sell pieces to investors. Yet, to be fair, we want you to meet with these people with us, for you to look at their break down of these numbers, and to have their numbers forwarded to the company you hired in New York" Fritz said.

Ross smiled. "Fritz, that's excellent If I can sit with them with you guys, look over the numbers, and . then consider things myself, maybe I would be ready to sell , or, perhaps we could start selling, do the process slowly and gradually, to get some spots filled, while I wait out the other company, and "move them along" so to speak. Let me sit with your people, hear them out, the three of us will discuss it, and then we will figure it out" Ross said.

"We can meet with the rep for an early dinner tomorrow night. I will call him in the morning, we will set that up, hear him out, and then discuss it amongst ourselves. I'm sure I dont have to tell you both that I have to be back in New York by late Wednesday night to work on projects for Tim as always, but we will have plenty of time to accomplish a lot between now and then" Ross said.

Ross, Steve, and Fritz finished dinner, and Ross was dropped off at his hotel. It was 11 pm New York time. Ross called Kayley, who answered on the second ring. "This had better be an obscene caller, because this is an obscene time to call someone" Kayley said, apparently knowing who it was.

"Okay, Obscene call. I want to cum in your mouth, which I plan to do the next time I see you. Now the real reason for my call. The OKC evaluation for the natural gas strike is done. We are meeting with the people while I am down here. When I get those numbers, I'm going to bring them back to New York, show them to the New York company, and try to push them along so that we can be ready to start selling this sucker" Ross said.

"Hooray for the oil and natural gas men. Now can us teachers who have to go to school tomorrow, please get some sleep. Tomorrow you can call me back at a decent hour, say in the afternoon?" Kayley said.

"Okay, good night" Ross said.

The next day, after Losse discussion at the office about what to do with the gas strike, Ross, Fritz and Steve, met with the evaluator for dinner.,

"Gentlemen , these are my numbers for the natural gas strike. As I told Fritz, there appears to be about one billion dollars in natural gas in just that strike, not counting your other holdings and investors in the company. This strike alone is in itself a massive find" The evaluator said.

"That is excellent news. I Thank You for your detailed breakdown, and your completing this in such a reasonable amount of time. My obvious question is. In your opinion , is this break down on this report, the final numbers for this strike, so that we can begin selling portions of the strike to investors in the short term, or is there anything else you think should be done?" Ross said.

"Ross, as far as I can see, this is the final number., As you are one third owner in the company, and therefore have one third of the say regarding this strike, I am going to ask you if there is anything else you want me to do, or there is anything else you want someone else to do?" The evaluator said.

"Since this strike is so massive, as you can see for yourself, I hired a second company in New York to evaluate this strike, to get two different opinions on it. I was then going to have the company I hired, share their numbers with you, and the two companies could discuss their opinions, see if or how much any difference in value is, figure it out, share it with us, and then come up with as close to an exact estimate of the worth of the strike as possible. I think that I am going to take your report back to New York, send it to the company I retained, have them look it over, and then contact you. Let's do that one more step just to be extremely prudent, and then see if there is any difference, how much, and whether the two companies could come up with an exact value of the strike, or come to an agreement as close to an exact amount as possible, before we start selling investment spots to investors" Ross said.

"Ross, that is an excellent idea, and I think you are doing the right thing" The evaluator said.

"Ross, no offense my partner and friend, but, why dont you get out of here on the earliest flight you can tomorrow morning with this report, contact your evaluation company, see what they say, and then we can talk, and if you have to come back here just do so. I know you have important things to do in New York too. This is the most important thing we have to do. Anything else can wait since we cannot sell this until the strike is evaluated precisely " Fritz said.,

"Just fine. I will make a flight, and call Kayley when I get back to the hotel, and get back home ASAP tomorrow. Hopefully by Wednesday these numbers will be in the New York company's posession" Ross said.

When dinner was over, Ross went back to the hotel, it was 10 pm New York time.

"At least I am awake this time. What is going on?" Kayley said.

"What is going on is that we met with the gas evaluator here. He says this strike is worth a billion dollars in natural gas, not counting the company';s other holdings. I will home hopefully tomorrow afternoon, send these numbers to the evaluation company I hired in New York, and then I know that we just have to wait, and I have to contact Tim and figure out where that goes" Ross said.

"Okay, glad you're coming home. See you tomorrow afternoon or evening. Love You" Kayley said.

"I love you too, Kale" Ross said.

Ross got on a 9 am flight to New York, arriving at 2 pm. He went home, and Kayley arrived at 345.

"Mmmmm, glad you're home early. Sounds like you got good news" Kayley said.

"The evaluation was about what I expected. I said a billion dollars. Tomorrow the numbers I have in my briefcase go over to the New York company, and then we wait and see. Tomorrow I get to go to the O F F I C E, and figure out what to do with Tims empire. That will be a process, as my Dad likes to say" Ross said.

"How about we go through the process of a shower together, dinner out, and then some other processes later tonight?" Kayley said.

"Sounds good to me, teacher" Ross said, clawing at Kayley's clothes and his own.

Ross and Kayley showered together, dressed, had dinner in Chinatown flushing, and then went home.

"Okay, forget about kissing head to toes. This student wants kissing from feet to head. You know what to do with the shoes, madam teacher" Ross said.

Kayley took off her clogs. "Yes, I know. Here. Kiss me feet to head. I do not care as long as you kiss me" Kayley said, as Ross started kissing Kayley's feet, clawing at her clothes, and kissing her up her body from her feet, to her legs, vagina, stomach, breasts, shoulders, mouth and head. Both were naked as this happened. Kayley was wet, and Ross was hard as a rock.

"Okay, you had an orgasm teacher, now I would like one please, my dick is ready to fall off" Ross said, positioning Kayley on the bed, and going to enter her vagina with his penis.

Kayley was mega wet, as Ross exploded with a huge wad of cum into Kayley, having not had intercourse with her in a few days.

"Ooooh, teacher is sooo satisfied. " Kayley said.

"So is student, oil man, and market man" Ross said, licking Kayley's face.

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner, came home, and went into bed at a decent hour

Kayley drifted off to sleep.

Ross, never a good sleeper, while he was over the moon with joy about the gas strike and the value, he had things on his mind, mainly Tim's company.

Ross went into the den, turned on the desk lamp, and started reading over the numbers Tim gave Ross about Tim's company.

About 2 am, Kayley came to find Ross.

"Teacher just saw that student is not where is supposed to be, next to me. What's the matter?" Kayley said , concerned.

Ross sighed, as Kayley sat in his lap

"Kale, the natural gas strike will get figured out. I trust this guy in OKC. He seems very honest and straight forward. Hopefully the New York company will come close to his numbers, and then we will be off and running. This situation with Tim's company, bothers me" Ross said.

"Ross, please take this situation with Tim's company in stride. Tim knows that it s a huge job. Tim himself said there is no timetable. You have so much else going on, that you really should just focus on selling the strike with Fritz and Steve, and doing your work that Tim asked you to do. Please just focus on what you are supposed to do and what you can control, and do not obsess over things you cannot control" Kayley said gently.

"In other words, do not turn into the old obsessive Ross?" Ross asked.

"Yes, for the good of your health, the good of our marriage, and the good of your business with Fritz, Steve, Tim,. and RossShell in general" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Okay. I see teacher's point" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross.

"Good. Please come back to bed, and try to get some sleep. Get up, go to the office tomorrow as usual, and just do your work" Kayley said.

Ross went back to bed with Kayley. Kayley drifted off to sleep, while Ross slept at intervals, and could not help thinking about everything.

The next morning, Kayley left for school at 7 am, kissed Ross goodbye. Ross got up, put on a sport jacket and slacks, went into the office at 9, and called Tim.

"Tim, I got home from OKC last night. I'm giving the numbers of the natural gas strike to the company here in New York today. Now I begin to delve into the details of what you gave me about your holdings. I am at your service, except for brief periods of a couple of days of course to go down to OKC to sell pieces of the strike with Fritz and Steve. That may take a bit anyway until the evaluation company here finishes their work, and talks to the evaluation company in OKC. All will get done, in detail, and carefully" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross, it sounds like you have a good plan. We will keep in touch several times a week, and we will have lunch or dinner in a few days. Everything will work itself out. You will get the final numbers and begin selling off pieces of the gas strike, and you will finish your opinion of my work, and then we will talk about what to do next. Please stay calm, and focused on both of these important business situations in your life, and it will all work out just fine" Tim said in a reassuring tone.

"Thanks, Tim, I appreciate the support" Ross said, as Ross and Tim hung up.

How would things all work out? Would the New York evaluation company';s numbers come in close to the OKC company's numbers, so that pieces of the gas strike could and would begin to be sold to investors?

What would the details of Ross's detailed evaluation of Tim'e company and holdings be?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
Ross is acting very prudently. I can't help adding the $333 million that his third of the natural gas is worth to the $125 million that he got earlier to conclude that he could be living in a penthouse 12-room suite on Park Avenue instead of in Queens.

Ross and Kayley dont need a "
Penthouse"

They have no kids, no live in housekeeper, just a cleaning service.

There would be no reason for them to live in a Penthouse

Just so you know, I had mentioned earlier on that Ross and Kayley moved to the "Eisenhower House" They live in a three bedroom, the master bedroom, Ross's home office, and a guest room. What more does a couple with no offspring need, no matter how rich they are? Ross does not even drive, he takes Ubers all over. His Uber and car service bills every month are expensive.

That is a parody of the Kennedy House, a real luxury building in Forest Hills, Queens

I'm glad you think Ross is acting very prudently. Usually you have been a critic of his bad decisions.

More to come hopefully later today.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back