• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I as rare as I feel?

Ita24

TMF Regular
I love tickling just like the rest of you. There are two things in particular that have always made me feel like I don't fit in though. The first is that I'm not into the thrill that comes from seeing a Lee who is basically being tortured or in misery of some sorts from being tickled. I'm all for hysterical laughter and teasing the Lee throughout the process. It's just I see a lot of content where the Lee is genuinely angry or hating being tickled and I personally can't get with it. I LOVE when tickling is a shared thrilling experience for everyone involved.

The other thing is that the foot obsession is not for me either. I love ticklish feet, my feet are extremely ticklish. It's fun. I just feel like foot fetish is tied in for many in here and I definitely don't have a foot fetish.

When you add in that I'm a guy who leans to the Lee side of things, I just constantly feel like I don't belong. So I'm just making this post to see if anyone can relate to where I'm coming from, or if I'm truly in a class of my own like it feels.

I think you're overly generalizing the ler community's sensibilities with lees, though I don't claim to be speaking for all lers here,but based on 20 years of reading posts from fellow lers, the vast majority aren't into lee suffering, aside from those on the more hard-core S&M side of the spectrum. Most describe it as a mutually enjoyable experience, and some would call it a power exchange, involving dominance and submission through tactile torment. I also have observed the lee's perspective over the years, and many indicate that part of their "thing" is the feeling of being totally helpless under the sensations. Also, it's a mind game on some levels. The lee might sense that the ler gets off on her/his suffering and so the lee might try and show suffering, i.e., even if the lee is genuinely ticklish, she/he can exert power over the ler through reactions. Lers don't seem to like talking about this much, but the idea that the lee is totally helpless in the equation is simply not true. Personally, a lee who appears to be physically in distress/uncomfortable is a turn-off, as I approach tickling as a form of inflicting pleasurable torment, in which the lee wants the intense sensations and the razor's edge of not being able to stop them (in the case of bondage)---and just as I get off on a turned-on lee, the lee can get off on a turned-on ler.

Last edited:
I think you're overly generalizing the ler community's sensibilities with lees, though I don't claim to be speaking for all lers here,but based on 20 years of reading posts from fellow lers, the vast majority aren't into lee suffering, aside from those on the more hard-core S&M side of the spectrum. Most describe it as a mutually enjoyable experience, some would call it a power exchange, involving dominance and submission through tactile torment. I also have observed the lee's perspective over the years, and many indicate that part of their "thing" is the feeling of being totally helpless under the sensations. Also, it's a mind game on some levels. The lee might sense that the ler gets off on her/his suffering and so the lee might try and show suffering, i.e., even if the lee is genuinely ticklish, she/he can exert power over the ler through reactions. Lers don't seem to like talking about this much, but the idea that the lee is totally helpless in the equation is simply not true. Personally, a lee who appears to be physically in distress/uncomfortable is a turn-off, as I approach tickling as a form of inflicting pleasurable torment, in which the lee wants the intense sensations and the razor's edge of not being able to stop them (in the case of bondage)---and just as I get off on a turned-on lee, the lee gets off on a turned-on ler.
Well stated... and I agree.

You’re not alone. Just because there’s a loud majority of foot fetishists here doesn’t mean there aren’t people who enjoy tickling without it. This community is extremely vast and it’s my opinion that everyone is into a lot of different things that are involved with tickling. For some they like some aspect of BDSM but some don’t at all. For some it’s not even sexual to them and they even find themselves on the spectrum of asexuality. There’s definitely groups among this community I can understand feeling like an outsider if you don’t feel like you are a part of one. And this website is not the only place that the community exists. There’s tickling groups on Tumblr, Fetlife and even Reddit. For you I’d actually suggest Tumblr because people express more of their personalities and there’s many male lees and many people that want tickling to be ‘SFW’ and who see tickling as more playful than torturous.

I love tickling just like the rest of you. There are two things in particular that have always made me feel like I don't fit in though. The first is that I'm not into the thrill that comes from seeing a Lee who is basically being tortured or in misery of some sorts from being tickled. I'm all for hysterical laughter and teasing the Lee throughout the process. It's just I see a lot of content where the Lee is genuinely angry or hating being tickled and I personally can't get with it. I LOVE when tickling is a shared thrilling experience for everyone involved.

The other thing is that the foot obsession is not for me either. I love ticklish feet, my feet are extremely ticklish. It's fun. I just feel like foot fetish is tied in for many in here and I definitely don't have a foot fetish.

When you add in that I'm a guy who leans to the Lee side of things, I just constantly feel like I don't belong. So I'm just making this post to see if anyone can relate to where I'm coming from, or if I'm truly in a class of my own like it feels.

Where did you see all this content of women angry and hating being tickled? Send us examples strictly for research purposes.

All I see are fake videos of women who aren't really ticklish faking reactions to sell videos

I get it. I don’t want the tickle torture to be true torture. I want it to be just as fun for the lee as it is for me. I also feel a little outnumbered by the “foot people” sometimes. Nothing against foot tickling, I just like my belly tickling better. But any ticklish spot will work if it comes down to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back