• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickling company has models with genuine reactions?

Arpit Chopra

TMF Poster
Which tickling companies do you think has models with genuine reactions? I really like tickle abuse videos , but sometimes I feel many models just fake their laughter. I mean you cant be ticklish on the same spot for 30 minutes straight...

Which tickling companies or models do you think have genuine reactions?

The thing is, this isn't a surefire thing. People react differently..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine.

We don't use fakes, or coach reactions. Ever.

If I ran a video studio, I'd instruct to the models to try to not respond. The videos where they succeeded in not responding would be marketing as bondage videos. And the videos where they truly couldn't control their responses would be marketed as the tickling videos. And those videos would be so much better for it.

Maybe I'm just a stickler for the type of response I like to see, but I really don't care for most of the stuff out there. I'm sure these women are ticklish, but just not in the way that I would pay for to view it. Some of the best ones have been amateur videos. Body and Sole had some great ones, as well as Tickle Central. Silver Cherry and Tickle Abuse had some awesome content on what I like to see. Can't rule out French Tickling. But its hit or miss, depending on what type of tickling your prefer. Its been a long time since I have ventured onto the video section on this website. Just not super fond of the previews I've seen. I do appreciate that the producers do have previews though. That tells me that they are happy with the content that they are putting out.

Silver Cherry is a great example. There shouldn't be any debate that Kandi isn't genuinely ticklish.

As much as I want to use this opportunity to trash multiple stores that seemingly use the least ticklish girls they can find, I'll instead exercise some restraint and say that the store you're looking for, with women who are not only usually brand new to any sort of tickling but are usually hyper ticklish and have great reactions, is Tickled Pink - www.clips4sale.com/6754

As much as I want to use this opportunity to trash multiple stores that seemingly use the least ticklish girls they can find, I'll instead exercise some restraint and say that the store you're looking for, with women who are not only usually brand new to any sort of tickling but are usually hyper ticklish and have great reactions, is Tickled Pink - www.clips4sale.com/6754

100% agree on TP - also I'd add Global Tickling/ Touch/ Nino (all 3 studios essentially same company) - to me they also have the best laughter as well

Just tried silver cherry on some of your suggestions and first video I saw did look legit very ticklish even though technique was poor.

Either very good actors, more convincing than normal, or legit very ticklish

(Link to copyright removed - Jeff)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about companies, but check out fetish model Sahrye. Shes' been around for over a decade. I never paid any notice until recently. She's legitimately off the charts ticklish and it looks like torture for her. I got really into her and I've probably watched like 15 tickle videos involving her. They are all amazing and she appears to really be feeling it.

100% agree on TP - also I'd add Global Tickling/ Touch/ Nino (all 3 studios essentially same company) - to me they also have the best laughter as well

Cosign. I was chatting with Charlie from GTK and he mentioned they have almost as much unreleased content as released - quality control a big thing over there.

Forget about what their laugh sounds like, if she's not gagged you're doing it wrong

If I ran a video studio, I'd instruct to the models to try to not respond. The videos where they succeeded in not responding would be marketing as bondage videos. And the videos where they truly couldn't control their responses would be marketed as the tickling videos. And those videos would be so much better for it.

It's a good idea in theory, but you'd actually be scripting the models reactions in a sense. When I shoot, I emphasize that I want their real reactions. If something doesn't tickle, don't pretend that it does. Most of the time, I'll end up trying something that doesn't tickle that particular model, and when she doesn't react it makes it feel like I'm getting legitimate reactions.

Tickle companies kind of have themselves to blame for people being skeptical of how legitimately ticklish they're. With so many claiming a model is "extremely ticklish" or "the most ticklish ever".

I'd have to give my vote to Xav at FrenchTickling.

I mean, I don't know for sure on studios, though tickle intensive has seemed overall to be pretty good.

I will say that OP is absolutely wrong about saying someone ticklish on a spot for 30 minutes isn't actually ticklish. That's like saying someone who is hurt by a bruise for 30 minutes isn't really hurting lmao nerves don't just turn off unless you've had a lot of training to do so. As someone who has always been insanely ticklish, can confirm that it doesn't turn off after a while bahahahah

I do agree that some models do absolutely seem to fake it, and not well I'll add bahahahaha

Do you specifically tell them NOT to fake any reaction? How confident are you that all reactions are completely legit? I'll check out your material

Yes. The spiel I usually give them is, "I'm not looking for any particular kind of reactions, dialogue, or anything of the sort. I want to capture your unique personality. Just be yourself."

How confident am I? 100%. You can just tell, especially after you've tickled more than a handful of models. Their muscles flex and tense in ways that you have to feel rather than see. They breathe differently. They mutter things like "Oh god" when you put their feet in your lap. They say stuff off-camera. Hell, most of them will not only gladly point out exactly where they're ticklish, they'll even helpfully guide you on what the best (or worst, if you prefer) ways to tickle them actually are. There's nothing in this world hotter than some fashion model tracing a line along the ball of her foot and telling you "right here, right along this line. Use your nails. It's pure torture."

Furthermore, I've only worked with maaaaaybe four or five actual fetish models; the rest of them are either Instagram models or girls-next-door. Nine times out of ten they don't even know what a tickling shoot is, let alone how to convincingly fake being ticklish. This is not a skill the average person cultivates for any sane reason.

Edit: Watch the attached clip. Does that look scripted to you? I had no idea she was going to react that way and it's probably one of the best things I've ever caught on camera.

View attachment Editor_(1).mp4

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back