• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Encompassing Project, Estimate On A Secomd Company, And,, Selling It All?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross found that the evaluation of Tim's company was the most massive project he had done in a long, long time.

It was almost as , if Ross did not trust his instincts , of how to put together a major project himself.

As if, all the time that Ross had scaled his work down to basically just Tim.;s monthly work, and evaluating small and medium sized companies for Tim to acquire, had caused him to get "out of sync"

Ross knew that he had to push himself through. Tim had told Ross he had no timetable. Yet, when Ross finished an approximate evaluation of a percentage of holdings in Tim's empire, and tried to put them aside to move on to the next part of the project, Ross would second guess himself, go back and look at his final evaluation of each part again, and thus, almost find himself going around in circles, and not accomplishing what he wanted to, or was supposed to

After almost a week of this. Ross called Tim. "Tim,. can I please take you out to lunch in the next day or two? I need to discuss something with you" Ross said.

"Of course, buddy, Shun Lee tomorrow 1 pm" Tim said.

Ross and Tim met at Shun Lee for lunch the next day.

"You look troubled , my dear friend. Just spill it. What is on your mind?" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, fine, here it is. It seems as if my work has basically been only you, evaluating the smaller companies to buy for you, and the oil and gas, for such a long time, that I almost feel like my instinct is .. rusty so to say., Every time I think I've evaluated part of the project for the purpose of showing it to you, and to push toward selling off your main company, I begin to. second guess myself so to speak, and keep looking at everything I thought I've accomplished again and again, and thus, I feel like I'm not progressing as I should be"
Ross said.

Tim smiled./ "That is completely understandable. It's called being human, my friend. You know how important this project is to both of us. I personally think that maybe you are being perhaps too.. overly cautious. I will tell you what. I say now, that with my blessing. So that you engage in this carefully, but also save time to get the project done, evaluate each part you are doing carefully, come up with a value, and then, put a final value on the work you have done, put that aside, and move to the next part. When you show all the work to me, we will discuss it all. I will go through it carefully, and if there is a part you've done that I dont agree with, we can discuss why you feel that part is worth the amount you put on it's value, and then you can go back, and look it over again. I guess what I am saying is. You have handled my affairs for so long, and so well, that I trust you. Please just trust yourself, okay?" Tim said.

"Okay, understood, and I will do that" Ross said.

Ross went home to Kayley that night, and revealed the problem he was having with evaluating Tim's holdings to Kayley. Kayley smiled and rubbed his shoulders.

"You should be proud of yourself to have become where you are on a more even keel, and can reveal your feelings about this to both Tim and me. As Tim said, do the work, put it aside, trust your judgement, put a final price on it, move on, and then when everything is done, then discuss it all with Tim. That shows you are being careful but also getting your work done" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. ""I have to get the Hell out of here. What would you say to AC this weekend, and then I see if I can ask the guys if there is anything to do in OKC next week? Maybe if I stop obsessing about Tim's work, it will calm me down" Ross said.

"The AC part is fine. You cannot force OKC because you dont know how far along the second company is from evaluating the gas strike. I really dont think you should involve yourself in anything else besides those two things,. They are the most important projects in your business now. When the gas strike is evaluated, you, Fritz and Steve will have plenty to do. Try to stay here, calm down, do your work for Tim, and.. I'm sure I can find plenty to keep you busy otherwise" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross sighed. "Okay, fine, and point understood. I know that I cannot force what I cannot control" Ross said.

As Ross worked on Tim's project, and took Tim's advice of doing Ross's evaluation of Tim's company portions, putting each piece aside, and moving on to the next piece, Ross tried to focus on each piece he was doing, and not obsess

Unfortunately, Kayley got sick with a cold, which forced Ross and Kayley to postpone their AC trip for one week. So, Ross spent the weekend Kayley was sick, taking care of Kayley, and working on Tim's evaluation in Ross's home office, while sleeping on the pull out sleep sofa in that room to avoid sleeping next to Kayley and himself getting sick.

Thankfully, Kayley felt better early the following week. Ross worked away on Tim';s project, and they were preparing to go to AC that upcoming weekend as the week went along.

In the early evening on Thursday, right after Ross got home from the office, Ross got a surprise phone call from Fritz.

"Ross, the second evaluation company says they will have their evaluation completed by Monday. It looks like once we have that one discussion with both evaluation companies, it is highly likely that we will be ready to go with beginning to seriously discuss putting prices on the pieces of the strike to sell off, and then discussing such with investors. Can you get down here on Monday or Tuesday?" Fritz said.

"Yes, of course I can. Kayley is feeling better, and I'm just doing my uisual work for Tim in the office. I will talk to you early on Monday, and I will come down there either later that day or if not on Tuesday" Ross said.

Ross got off the phone, and looked at Kayley.

"Okay, what is the mysterious look?" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "The second evaluation company is supposedly done with their work. Once they share the numbers with the first company, they discuss it amongst themselves, and then they discuss it with us, it looks like we will be able to start selling off pieces of the strike. We were prudent by involving two companies to do this, to get two different opinions, but the second company finished their work much sooner than I thought" Ross said.

"Well, maybe once the second company compared the numbers that you gave them from the first company, to the second company's evaluation of it, the numbers were not as far off as you thought they might be" Kayley said.

"Maybe, we should see next week" Ross said.

How far apart were the values of the strike by the first company as opposed to the second company? Would Ross, Fritz and Steve accept the numbers given to them, or would there be another step that would have to be involved before the strike could begin being sold off to investors?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
Ross should appreciate the size of the natural gas strike, $1 billion, and not obsess about anything else. I am glad he is trying to stop obsessing.

Of course, Ross will not have the "Whole" 1 billion.

There will be sales of that to other investors. Ross will undoubtedly buy some for himself and Kayley, taxes and evaluation fees.

As someone I used to know would say , Ross will still have a "Tidy Sum" of money even when all is said and done.

I have had no cable TV since Saturday night thanks to the wonderful company called Spectrum. They are finally supposed to come today.

Depending on what happens with everything,. I hope to be able to put up another story by the end of tonight.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back