• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Girls Videos: Kennia's last tickle session :'( our Queen will retire

Rene T

TMF Expert
Hi everyone :) I hope you're doing great, today would like to tell you some sad news :( some of you know that one of our hottest model is Kennia, she's a super sexy, hyper-ticklish, big boobs, small and super sensitive feet, adorable laugh, amazing body, all of this! Despite of being a very mature woman, she's like a MILT (Mother I'd Like to Tickle), well besides all of this, she was the first woman that allowed me to tickle her and record the session, my First Tickle video was with her...
I told her that she was so well received on tickle community, that a lot of people loved her and her videos and I told her too about record a lot of more videos but unfortunately she told me no... u_u
Not because she didn't like Tickling, indeed she loves tickling! but for personal reasons like goals, family, job, etc. she will not do new videos anymore :(
But in order to say goodbye she allowed me to record a last tickle session.
I'm really sad to announce this u_u but I respect her decision, my heart is kind of broken but also I'm so grateful that she let me to collaborate with her, super professional woman and more important a good friend, goodbye Kennia, I'll miss you my best Ticklee ♥♥♥

Thanks everyone for reading me, the video will be available tomorrow if you're interested.

https://www.clips4sale.com/tickling-girls-videos

Attachments

• Kennia tickled in a sexy and elegant black dress.jpg
    Kennia tickled in a sexy and elegant black dress.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 411
iam siure gonna miss kennia super cute adroable when she tickled silly that smile is price less seems like super person cute feet so perfect wonder how ticklish the pedicures are you so will be missed keinnia hope for the best for you .

That's unfortunate. I will miss watching those volumptious breasts bounce around, and wow did she looks sexy curvy in pantyhose! If she needs money is she open to staying available with you for private requests? I'm sure people would be willing to pay her "tip" money for doing personal request videos.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back