• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samuel ( Mostly M/f , some F/f) - Commission

Arpit Chopra

TMF Poster
Samuel was sitting on his porch, with a drink in his hand. thinking fondly about the good old days. He was a retired chief of police staff, and had become infamous due to all the sexual harassment claims made against him. But Samuel did not care.

He loved the act of tickling, loved that he had so much power in the tips of his fingers. For him, tickling was not equivalent to sexual harassment, and if men had to take women's permission or consent before tickling them, then this country would go the dogs. Do warriors take permission before invading another country? Did Julius Caesar take permission before the conquest of Gaul? Did George Bush take permission before his orders to invade Iraq? America was one of the superpowers, because they did not believe in taking permission. Samuel believed the same principles applied to life as well. You do not take permission, you grab the opportunity by her fucking throat.

Samuel was also one of the top interrogators before his promotion. He loved interrogating criminals, especially women.

There was a law that a female criminal could only be interrogated by a female officer, but inside the four walls of the police station, who knew what happened in reality?

Samuel was drinking buddies with his former Chief of Police Staff , and so had been given unquestioned authority by him to perform interrogations on anyone and anyway he wanted.

He still remembered when a woman named Mary had been arrested for killing her husband. A voluntary written confession was required from her to make sure that she gets convicted. She was coerced, threatened, even abused by Samuel's female colleagues to have her sign the confession papers, but Mary was not ready to confess anything. Samuel knew he had to do something.

"Switch off the fucking cameras. I'll force the confession out of her." ordered Samuel.

He burst into the interrogation room, where Mary was sitting in the chair with handcuffs.

"This is your last chance Mary. Just confess to your crimes, sign the confession papers or else you'll face the consequences." said Samuel sternly.

Mary just laughed "Or what?"

Samuel ordered her female officers standing in the room "ASHLEY, CAITLIN , CAROLINE. HOLD THIS BITCH DOWN. I'LL SHOW HER THE MEANING OF OR WHAT."

The Female officers did as they were told, they pushed her to the ground. Ashley and Caitlin pulled her hands above her head, Caroline sat on her legs.

Mary tried struggling with all her might, but she knew she wasn't going anywhere.

"GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING BITCHES, THIS IS A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE 8TH AMENDMENT. I'LL HAVE YOU ALL SUSPENDED." Mary kept shouting.

Samuel just smiled and kept looking down at Mary struggling, trying to get away. He bent down towards her, raised her t-shirt up to reveal her milky white chubby tummy. Mary had extremely pale complexion, and Samuel wanted to take advantage of her creamy skin every way possible.

He removed the shoe and sock of his right foot, put his barefoot right on the middle of her tummy, and started rubbing it violently back and forth. He had rough feet with calluses, and rubbing that rough skin of her foot on her soft tummy caused ticklish sensations to occur all over her tummy.

Mary's eyes widdened, and she started giggling.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHT AHEHEHRHRHEHEE YOHOHOHOHOH DOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

Ashley, Caitlin and Caroline also started laughing at her predicament, and this seemed to anger Mary further.

"YOUHUHUHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO ASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOLHEHEHEHEHEHE ! YOU MOTHAHAHAHAHAHAAHERFUCKAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Samuel loved to see women withering under him. He had occasionally tickled Ashley and Caroline too, though those were only
occassional pokes and prods. This was something else entirely. Mary was deathly ticklish, and he had known that the first
time he saw her. Mary was extremely chubby, and from experience Samuel knew that all chubby women were ticklish on their
tummies.

"Confess and I'll stop" Samuel told Mary very sternly, while increasing the sensations of his foot. Mary kept laughing.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NEVEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Mary knew what was happening to her right now would be nothing compared to what would happen to her if she gets sent to a
woman's prison. She had heard countless stories of rape and sexual assault behind the prison walls, and since she was
extremely ticklish, there was no way she would be able to survive when all female prisoners would gang up on her and tickle
her to death.

Samuel gritted his teeth "Do it the fucking hard way then. Ashley, Caitlin, tear off this bitch's T-shirt. Caroline, remove
her shoes and socks. Let's give her something to really laugh about now."

The female officers did as they were told, and Mary suddenly found herself barefoot, wearing only her track pants, totally
nude from the waist up.

"ASHLEY, CAITLIN. START TICKLING HER ARMPITS. CAROLINE, ATTACK HER FEET. THIS WOMAN IS A FUCKING MURDERER. MAKE SURE YOU
KEEP TICKLING HER, WITHOUT ANY REMORSE. TONIGHT EITHER SHE WILL CONFESS, OR SHE WOULD FUCKING DIE !!!" ordered Samuel.

Ashley and Caitlin started tickling Mary's armpits using their manicured fingers, and Caroline started tickling her feet
using her long nails. Marcus removed his foot, and started tickling Mary's ribs using his strong fingers.

Mary was unbearably ticklish everywhere, but the space between her ribs was her forbidden area. It was where Mary's husband
used to tickle her so that he could overpower her, and force her to have sex with him anytime he wanted. Mary had been
suffering from sexual abuse from her husband for years, and one night when he was sleeping, she took a knife and murdered
him in his sleep. She thought she had escaped her torture forever, but now what was happening to her was way worse than what
her husband did to her.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I'LL DIAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

Samuel could feel his manhood hardening, and just increased the force of his tickling. The female officers technique was
different. They tickled slowly and calmly, with their fingers just gliding across her ticklish areas.

Mary just kept shrieking, shaking her head like a madwoman, hoping against hope for the tickling to stop. But it seemed to
go on for eternity.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

Samuel could see tears forming in Mary's eyes, and just felt a wild exhilaration in his body. He loved seeing women this
helpless, it made him feel alive.

Mary kept laughing and laughing. Her mind had reached the stage where she was ready to confess anything.

"I'LL CONFEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!"

Samuel knew what she was trying to say, but he was enjoying tickling her too much to let her go now.

Mary kept laughing, till her mind couldn't take it anymore. She lost consciousness.

Samuel smiled and stopped tickling her, and instructed others to do the same.

"Ladies, that's how you break a person. When she wakes up, she would be ready to confess anything."

NOW, as Samuel was lost in his thoughts, thinking about the good times, he suddenly saw a car approaching his driveway. It stopped at his neighborhood and a woman got out along with a young girl wearing glasses. Presumably her daughter.

The girl looked no more than 18-19 years old, and was wearing a pink tank top along with blue shorts.

The woman was interesting looking. She was a brunette, with medium length hair and was wearing a pantsuit. She looked like
she was in her early 40's , and had an air of superiority about her the way she walked. She had brown deep set eyes, olive
skin and a slim figure. Most men would describe her as a MILF .

But Samuel couldn't take his eyes off her daughter. God, she was edible. With her honey blonde long hair, pale white skin and creamy legs, she looked like an epitome of budding sexuality. She was wearing sunglasses, and looking at her Samuel could see that she had something all the older women seemed to be missing- innocence.

This girl had an air of innocence about her, and she was walking with her head down. She looked like the exact opposite of her mother. She looked very naive and vulnerable, someone who was even walking shy of talking to boys.

Samuel could feel his manhood rising again. He wanted to possess that innocence, to ravish her, to see her beg for mercy below him.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun !!!"

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

PART II

Few weeks later,

Samuel couldn't believe his ears when he heard the news that Roxanne would be leaving for a meeting for 3 days, and she had asked Samuel to take care of her daughter, Robin.

"Talk about the perfect opportunity!" thought Samuel.

Samuel and Roxanne had been dating for 2 weeks now, and she trusted him more than her life. Samuel had always been a charmer. Even when he was in the police department, he knew how to apply the art of persuasion effectively. Persuasion was an innate quality for him, and the power of influencing and convincing people, especially women, came naturally to him.

His strikingly attractive looks and raw animal magnetism didn't hurt either. He had suck up to his seniors to gain effortless promotions, and also knew how to charm the pants out of his countless female colleagues. Samuel was a player, and he knew how to play the game methodically. The few female officers who had complained of sexual harassment against him had actually been met with contempt by their other colleagues.Samuel was a dominant force of nature, and the people he knew respected him for it.

Roxanne on the other hand, was a single mother. Recently divorced, working in a law firm, her work involved a lot of traveling with various clients. She was almost the exact opposite of Samuel. Even though she liked putting up a facade of superiority in front of the whole world, deep down she had always been a submissive, shy little girl, still waiting for her father's approval.

When Samuel had seen Roxanne and the 18 year old Robin get out of their car that day, it took him all his willpower to stop himself. His manhood was throbbing on seeing her. Samuel did not really find Roxanne much attractive, but Robin? Oh god!!
He would've run over and tickled the shit out of her if her mother wasn't around.

Unbeknownst to anyone who knew him, Samuel loved dating younger women. And he was extremely proud of it. Young, 18-19 year old girls had such exquisite and nubile bodies, he couldn't believe society frowned upon the fact that an older man was having sex with a younger woman. Moreover, he believed their gullibility was what made them stand out. Modern single mothers in their 40's were too contemptible , not worthy of any respect at all.

Women empowerment and the feminist movement was the worst fucking movement in human history he could think of. It made them think that they were equal to men. "What a fucking joke !!" thought Samuel. Women did not create history, they didn't fought wars, they didn't die for their countries. They should stay in the kitchen, where they fucking belong.

But the younger 19 year olds? They were pieces of clay, and their behavior could be easily molded anyway possible.

As soon as his new neighbors had settled down, Samuel had gone over and introduced himself to Roxanne, carrying a bouquet of garden flowers with him. The two had instantly hit it off. Samuel had always been a charmer. Roxanne, being recently divorced, knew that her biological clock had run out years ago. Men her age won't take her seriously, and even though Samuel was older than her, he had the quality which she had always wanted in a man- a powerful dominant personality. Even though she would never admit it to anyone, Roxanne liked being led around. Someone who could take away all the responsibility from her shoulders, and make her the daddy's girl she had always yearned to be.

Moreover, she soon found out, Samuel and Roxanne both shared a love for tickling. She had been tickled many times by her parents when she was a little girl, and had always enjoyed it.

But Samuel had a mindset of his own. He hated Roxanne for enjoying tickling as much as he did. For him, tickling was supposed to be non consensual. He had tickled women many times in the past, and in most cases it was to overpower them. He liked to be with women who hated tickling, but were forced to laugh even though their mind was full of distress.

So, anytime Samuel and Roxanne slept together in his apartment, he tried his level best to make sure she hated his tickling.

Once, when they were having sex, Samuel used all his strong fingers to attack her vulnerable ribs, making sure to use as much as intensity as possible. Roxanne started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAMAMAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

"TELL ME TO STOP BITCH, AND I'LL STOP. BEG ME FOR MERCY!!" Samuel tried to goad Roxanne.

But Roxanne loved every second of it.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NEVEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!" Roxanne kept laughing, kept shrieking. But was enjoying every second of it. She loved his profanity, loved being conquered by him. Her ex-husband had been almost the exact opposite, too much of a nice guy. Roxanne loved the bad boys,

But the more she enjoyed it, more angrier Samuel became.

"TELL ME TO STOP, TELL ME TO FUCKING STOP !!" Samuel was seething with anger. His hands had moved to her inner thighs, and he was tickling the fuck out of her. But Roxanne was in her own heaven. She wanted him to never stop, to keep going on for eternity.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Samuel even started using his forbidden move, by rubbing his beard all over her naked tummy. But this move seemed to turn her ON even further.

"YESSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA !!!!"

Samuel couldn't control his lust any longer. Straddling her from behind, he entered his swollen manhood inside her anus, till Roxanne was screaming with pleasure.

But, unbeknownst to Roxanne, Samuel never really found her body attractive. While he was taking her from behind, he closed his eyes and imagined Robin whimpering under him. He did not stop tickling Roxanne's ribs, and actually doubled his efforts.

"YESSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRRREEEEE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

This mixed feeling of sexual pleasure along with tickling drove her wild with passion. She could not contain her feelings any longer.

"IIIIIHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOVEEEE YOUHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO !!!" shouted Roxanne.

"I HATE YOU BITCH !!!" shouted Samuel in his head.

He kept taking her from behind, again and again. Never stopping. Till he was totally spent. With a deep breath, he lay down next to her.

Roxanne was on her cloud nine. She wanted to cry. Wanted to fly. Wanted to tell the whole world how lucky she was to have found a man like him. She would love him with everything she had, never letting him go.

Samuel, however, had other thoughts. He couldn't get Robin out of his mind. He knew he would get his opportunity one day.

NOW, he had his opportunity. Roxanne was leaving for 3 days. She wanted him to take care of Robin while she was gone. Samuel would get his moment of freedom now, he would ravish the crap out of her.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN !!!"

(TO BE CONTINUED.....)

PART III

The day had finally arrived !!

Samuel had promised Roxanne that he would drive her to the airport in the evening, to catch her flight. Not that he gave a damn about her. But he wanted to make sure Roxanne doesn't miss the flight. Robin was gonna be his, for the next 3 days. He wanted to see her cry, beg for mercy, while he tickled the living shit out of her !!

Roxanne was constantly talking while he was driving. What made it worse was that she was talking about Robin a lot, which irritated Samuel to no extent. Hearing Robin's name was like being touched in the manhood constantly. He could barely stop himself from banging Roxanne's head against the windshield.

Roxanne, however, was talking endlessly "....and please make sure she doesn't play too much video games. I mean I love her to death and everything, but she does get on my nerves so many times. It's so tough being a mother of a rebellious 18 year old, especially when her dad isn't around. Not that like he matters anyway. I mean, I don't ever want to hit her, but sometimes she does need her dose of discipline. But what could you do with a daughter who hates tickling !!"

Samuel's heart skipped a beat.

He asked composedly, making sure not to sound excited " Tickling? You tickle her? Is she as ticklish as you? "

Roxanne laughed " Darling I would say she's even more ticklish than me. But she really hates it, and dissolves into convulsions when I tickle her. But, sometimes to discipline a 18 year old, you have to do what she truly hates."

Roxanne continued to tell him about the incident when she was working on an important case, and Robin kept disturbing her by playing loud music and dancing around in her room . Robin only enjoyed hard rock music, and Roxanne kept getting exasperated until she couldn't take it anymore.

She walked to her room, literally kicked the door open and shouted " ROB ! TURN OFF THIS DAMN MUSIC THIS INSTANT. ITS PISSING ME OFF !!!"

Robin, however, kept dancing incessantly " WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU MOM."

Roxanne walked straight up to her, and grabbed her by her shoulders, shaking her "I SAID STOP THIS CRAPPY MUSIC !!!"

Robin, trying to escape, shouted back resentfully "OR WHAT BITCH?"

Roxanne has had enough. She tripped Robin using her right leg. Robin lost her footing and fell down . Before she could recover from her brief disoriented state, Roxanne straddled her, pinning both her hands below her knees. Robin tried to buck and free herself, but being a weak 18 year old, she knew she wasn't going anywhere.

"GET OFF ME, BITCH !!"

Roxanne shouted "NOT TILL YOU APOLOGIZE FOR ABUSING ME, AND LEARN TO BEHAVE."

Robin shouted back with disdain "NEVER !!"

Roxanne grinned back wickedly "Then You Leave Me No Choice !!"

She raised up Robin's T-shirt, revealing her smooth milky white belly, and started scribbling her long nails all over her belly.

Robin screamed with laughter "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO BIIITTTTCHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

Roxanne laughed "Coochie Coochie coo!! This is what happens to daughters who don't obey their moms"

NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESEE !!!"

Roxanne continued tickling her, unabated. Tickling was her only weapon against her daughter. She knew Robin was terribly ticklish, and the more she gets tickled the more she gets weakened. She also knew Robin hated tickling, but at that moment she did not seem to care. All she cared was that her daughter was a spoilt brat, who needed to be disciplined.

Robin, however, was in her own state of hell. Tickling not only weakened her body, it also weakened her rational thoughts.

All she could was laugh, and laugh like a maniac.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOM STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPPP !!!"

Roxanne kept changing her tactics, to make sure Robin doesn't get desensitized to her tickling. She tickled her ribs, then inserted her index fingers inside her armpits and wiggled her there, then squeezed her inner thighs. Robin kept shrieking like a banshee, unable to do anything to stop her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

After about 15 minutes, Roxanne stopped tickling her "Are you ready to apologize now?"

Robin, with her sweaty body and disoriented state of mind, did not even register her question.

Roxanne, however, thought that Robin was deliberately ignoring her. Shaking her head impatiently, she said "Tch Tch Tch! You're a really stubborn brat. TIME TO PRESS THE BUZZER !!"

Robin's eyes widened in horror. The 'Buzzer' was the name her mom had given to her bellybutton. It was the single, most ticklish part in her body that made her body convulse with mad laughter. However, her body also reacted in a very weird way. Even though she hated being tickled, she had mixed feelings of sexual arousal whenever she was tickled in her bellybutton. She could feel her vagina getting moist, feel herself getting aroused while she laughed her head off. She was ashamed of those feelings, mainly because she had no sexual attraction towards her own mother. It was incestuous, it was wrong. And she hated her body for reacting this way.

"MOM NO WAIIIIIIIAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!" shouted Robin, as Roxanne drilled her long nailed index finger right inside her bellybutton.

Roxanne knew how to tickle to get an effective reaction. She performed circular motion inside her button,making sure to get the whole circumference of her ticklish navel, occasionally digging in with full force to get the maximum reaction out of her.

Robin kept hollering with laughter, tried to twist her body, anything to remove that single digit out of her navel. She could also feel herself getting wet, and was frustrated with this involuntary reaction of her body.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

After what seemed like a eternity, the tickling stopped.

Roxanne asked her again "Now are you ready to apologize?"

Robin had been defeated by her mom, both physically and mentally. Gulping in air, she said "Y-y-yess Mom, I'm sorry Mom !!"

Roxanne let her go "You've learned your lesson. Make sure you don't repeat this ever again."

NOW , as Roxanne was telling him about the incident, Samuel kept listening to her with his mouth agape. His manhood was erect with excitement, and he literally wanted to kick her out of the car when they arrived at the airport. But, he knew he had to be patient. Roxanne kissed him goodbye, told him that she loved him, and departed towards her flight.

Samuel couldn't wait any longer.He drove back as fast as he could, eager to devour Robin ravenously.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN !!!"

(TO BE CONTINUED.....)

PART IV

Samuel quickly parked his car in the driveway as soon as he reached home. He was too excited, eager to see her favorite 18 year old Robin, alone and soon to be at his mercy. Roxanne had got him all aroused, by tell him about her tickling adventures with Robin . Robin couldn't wait to get his hands on her. But he had to make few preparations first.

He entered into his apartment and went straight up to his small bedroom . It was a bit shabby, so he picked up all his clothes lying around and threw them in the bathroom . His princess would be coming to his bedroom for the first time, and he wanted to make it special for her.

He went straight to his drawers and brought out the handcuffs. His handcuffs were not those typical kinky plastic BDSM handcuffs you found online. Oh no, Samuel had his old handcuffs from when he worked in the police department. They were strong stainless steel hinged handcuffs which could only be opened by keys. Once you are in them , there would never be any escape.

He attached two of the handcuffs on both corners of his bed's headboard and the other two on both corners of his foot-board. His bed was made of stainless steel, with open headboards and foot-boards which were perfect for the purpose for BDSM.

Samuel made sure that everything was tightly attached and perfect. He looked at his handiwork one more time, then started walking towards the neighbor's house.

He opened their apartment front door using the key Roxanne had given him , and entered slowly. He went straight to the living room , where he knew Robin would be playing video games this time of the day. He saw her sitting on the sofa, with her iphone in her hand and her airpods attached to her ears, enjoying her time alone. She was wearing a pink Minnie mouse t shirt and blue shorts, sitting their comfortably. Her shoes were off , and her creamy legs along with her bare feet dangling from the sofa looked so edible, it took Samuel's all his willpower to stop himself from jumping on her.

She looked up and saw Samuel walking towards her.

"Hey Uncle Sammy !!" she shouted with delight.

Robin called Samuel "Uncle Sammy" . She knew he was dating her mother , and honestly she didn't mind that. Robin liked and trusted Samuel too , whenever she met him he always gave her chocolates or sweets. Also, ever since her mom had started dating Samuel, her nosiness in Robin's life had decreased by a considerable amount. Samuel made her mom happy, and as a result of that, her mom didn't care what Robin did in her personal life. Everyone was happy.

"What are you doing sweetheart?" asked Samuel.

"Oh nothing uncle. Just chatting with some friends, listening to some music. Now that Mom's gone, I was thinking of calling some friends over and having a sleepover." Robin said excitedly.

Samuel couldn't help but be annoyed. "If she calls her friends over, my plans will be ruined. I have to act quickly !!" thought Samuel.

"What kind of music do you like Rob?" he asked.

"Oh mostly hard rock uncle."

"Oh so cool. You should definitely check out the new CD's I have at my apartment. I'm sure you'll love it."

Robin had no reason not to trust Samuel . He had always been nice to him. She agreed.

When they got to his apartment, he let Robin enter in first and told her all the new CD's were on his nightstand in his bedroom. She climbed the stairs to go to his bedroom , and Samuel locked the apartment door from inside to make sure Robin couldn't get away.

"Uncle Sammy I can't find the CD's. Where are they?" Robin cried out from his bedroom.

"Oh I'm coming Sweety . Wait!!"

Samuel only kept few books on his nightstand. He didn't care about music. Whenever Robin played rock music at her apartment, he could hear it. It made him extremely exasperated. He wanted to walk up to their apartment, kick open the door and tickle both the mom and daughter to literal death. But Samuel knew he couldn't do that now. It was too risky, he wasn't in the police department anymore, he was retired. His earlier escapades had been pushed under the rug by his seniors. Now, even though he really wanted to, he couldn't kill anyone.

But he could surely make her beg now.

When he entered his bedroom, he saw Robin leafing through the pages of one of his books. He couldn't control himself any longer. He walked up to her and dug his strong fingers straight into her delicate ribs. Robin jumped as if she was electrocuted, and started laughing hard with madness.

"UAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAAAAFAFAFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!"

She started contorting and twisting her body automatically, anything to escape Samuel's strong hands that squeezed and dug into her ribs. But Samuel wasn't gonna let her go. He kept tickling her with a tight smile on her face, enjoying her anguish.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO BAD LITTLE BITCHES WHO DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR PARENTS. I FUCKING HATE REBELLIOUS SLUTS LIKE YOU"

Samuel shouted with resentment.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Robin's legs gave away, and she fell to the ground. But Samuel didn't let go of her. He wanted to make her beg, to make her suffer, to make her his personal tickle slave.

Robin could only scream with the pain of tickling that had engulfed her body. This wasn't how her mom tickled her. Whenever Roxanne tickled Robin using her long nails, she made sure to do it delicately. Although Robin still hated it, she knew her mom was at least merciful. But this was something else entirely. Samuel was tickling her without mercy, and those strong fingers in her ribs felt as if he was stabbing her. It was extremely ticklish and painful at the same time. She dug her nails in the carpet, trying to escape by wriggling away. But Samuel was in a tickling frenzy. For him, at that particular moment, Robin was a criminal. She had been convicted of being a bitch, and God had chosen him to unleash the punishment of tickling wrath upon her.

"ILLLAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIIIIEEEEE !!!!"

Samuel laughed sadistically " NO BITCH YOU WON'T DIE . I WON'T LET YOU. YOU JUST LAY THERE AND SUFFER !!!"

Samuel kept tickling her till she couldn't control her bladder anymore. She peed all over herself.

Samuel let her go in frustration. "I'm making her laugh, and this is how she rewards me? By peeing all over my carpeted floor? I really have to teach her a lesson now." he thought.

Aloud he said "Bitch I'll count till 10 . Run away as fast as possible. If I catch you, the tickling would be much more severe. GO !!"

Robin didn't need to be told twice. She got to her feet and ran away from the room.

Samuel smiled in delight. He loved to toy with his food. He knew she wasn't going anywhere. The front door was locked, and there were no hiding places in his house which he didn't know of.

Robin ran down the stairs to the front door, with tears running down her face. She absolutely loathed being tickled, loathed the loss of control she had to suffer. The embarrassment of peeing all over had only made the situation worse for her. She wanted to escape this nightmare.

As soon as she reached the door, she tried with all her strength to open it. But the door had been locked. Panicked, she tried again. But the door didn’t budge. She even tried shouting for help, but they lived in a sparse neighborhood. She kicked herself mentally that she had forgotten her phone at her home. Suddenly she heard Samuel's voice "Time's Over. I'm coming !!"

She ran around around the house, trying to find another escape route or hiding places, but mainly to escape Samuel. She couldn't believe Samuel was tickling her, she trusted him so much. She suddenly found the guest bedroom. Unable to see sense, she hid below the bed, whimpering in fear and dreading his arrival.

Samuel knew Robin would have no place to hide. There was only one bathroom in the whole house , in his own personal bedroom. Since she obviously escaped from there, her only hiding place would be the under the bed in the guest bedroom. But Samuel loved the act of chase. He wanted to make her feel that he couldn't find her. To give her the satisfaction that she was safe, only to face the sweet taste of failure.

"Come Out Sweety. I would love to see this Robin sing !!" shouted Samuel.

Robin's body shivered in fear as he saw his boots walking into the guest bedroom. She bit her lips, trying hard not to make a sound. Maybe, if she hid long enough, Samuel might eventually get bored and let her go.

Her stomach kept lurching in fear as she saw him just standing there in the bedroom, doing nothing. In reality, Samuel was waiting. Suddenly she heard his voice "I guess she's not here." and saw him leave the room.

Robin took a deep breath of satisfaction and closed her eyes. Thank God he wasn't able to find her. She only had to hide here for as long as possible.

Suddenly she felt a strong grip on her leg and before she could do anything, she was pulled out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!"

Samuel had pulled her out, and before she could react properly, he was carrying her over his shoulders,back up the stairs to his bedroom.

Robin kept screaming and punching Samuel's back for any escape, but she was too weak for him. As soon as they reached the bedroom, Samuel threw her on his bed and locked the bedroom door from inside.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Robin shouted with extreme displeasure.

"What I want my darling, is for you to learn some manners first" told Samuel, and started walking towards her, his fingers wiggling in the air.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING COME NEAR ME ASSHOLE. I'LL CRY RAPE. I'LL GO TO THE POLICE. I'LL GO TO MY MOM" Robin cried with a mixture of fright and anger.

"You have no idea how much I love you Robin. How much I've loved you since the day I saw you. I don't want to hurt you, I just wish to see you smile" Samuel's hands descended on her naked thighs, and he started tickling the soft inner portion of her thighs firmly.

Robin let out a cry, then fell on the bed. She started giggling heavily.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!"

She twisted around on the bed, trying to escape his hands. But Samuel was tickling her fiercely. There was no escape for her.

" I would never rape you my Sweety . I never could force myself upon you. Your laughter shows that you're clearly enjoying my touch. I won't do anything without your consent sweety . I want you to say tell me that you're enjoying it. Just say yes. Please, pretty please." Samuel told her with a look of triumph on his face.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NEVEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

"Say it sweety, say it. And I just might stop." Samuel told her.

Robin didn't want to tell him that she was enjoying his tickling, when she clearly hated it. She was trying hard not to even laugh, she wanted to abuse him, curse him to death. But her body was clearly not interested in listening to her. Involuntary laughter was her curse, and her sensations were overwhelmed by it.

She kept laughing and laughing, till all her rational thoughts were jumbled up. She was ready to do anything to stop the tickling now.

"YESSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOHOHOHOHOHOHOVEEE ITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

"Very good dear, see you're becoming so obedient. That's how I like my lovers to be, totally compliant to my authority."

Robin lay on the bed, her body glistening in sweat. Trying to take deep gulps of breath. So relieved that the tickling had stopped for sometime.

"Now my dear I wish for you to remove your clothes. Make sure you are completely naked. You will do it without the use of any force and with total consent." Samuel told her calmly.

Robin's widened in fear "No way you're insane !!"

Samuel smiled again "Wrong answer Robin" and his hands descended again, this time to her sides.

Robin's stomach was her most sensitive spot, something even Roxanne had taken advantage of many times. It took only a few minutes of tickling to get her to agree.

Reluctantly, she got up from the bed, removed all her clothes and threw them on the ground.

Samuel manhood rose lasciviously. Robin's body was a piece of art. Totally smooth and white as snow, with no hint of hair anywhere on her body below her eyebrows. She did not even have any tattoos, and there were no wrinkles either, unlike her mother. Her body was a blank canvas, and Samuel knew she was a virgin too. She was too young for him, yet he knew she would be the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The only thing interfering with was that was her imprisoned state of mind, where she thought he was the enemy. But all that was about to change soon.

"Now lie down on the bed, and attach both of your hands on the headboard. Just tie your right hand to the handcuff attached on your right, and I'll do the rest."

Robin dutifully did as she was told, fearing another attack of aggressive tickling. As soon as she had attached her right hand to the handcuff, Samuel took her left hand and attached it to the other handcuffs. Also he used both the handcuffs on the foot-board of the bed to bind her feet completely. Robin was completely spread eagled, totally at his mercy.

"Please, please I beg of you. Please no more" Robin whimpered.

Samuel smiled "Robin my sweetheart. Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to you ever. How could I? I Love You. But the problem is you don't honey. Not yet. Your mind is stopping you. But soon it will all be over."

He continued " Your mother told me there's a special button in your body. Whoever presses that button has complete control over you. Where is that button Robin?"

He eyed her bellybutton hungrily, and Robin's eyes widened in horror. She begged all she could, but that didn't stop Samuel from dipping his index finger right inside her navel.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Robin screeched with mad laughter and started twisting her body again. Her body started convulsing again, the muscle control was lost. Moreover, she could also feel her getting wet. Her vagina moistened with the feelings of sexual arousal, and she fell into the realm of silent laughter.

Samuel was watching her expressions carefully, saw her biting her lower lips during her silent laughter, could see her toes crunch too. He made sure his index finger was working inside her navel delicately, he wanted her only to feel the mixture of tickling and pleasure. No pain this time.

Samuel kept tickling her inside her navel for a few more minutes to make sure she was ready. With his fingers still inside her navel, he bent down and started rubbing his beard and chin all over his clitoris.

Robin eyes opened again suddenly, then closed again. This wasn't something she had ever experienced before. Nobody had ever touched her clit, let alone rub their beard on it. A wave of laughter and pure pleasure washed over her. She was in a place where heaven and hell met, where nothing mattered except the sensations in her body.

Samuel knew the timing had to be very precise. He couldn't let her orgasm, not yet. She was on the verge of becoming her slave. He just had to play his cards right.

He suddenly stopped tickling her and also removed his beard from her clitoris.

At that very moment, Robin felt cheated. Cheated of the pleasure she was being given. Taking in deep breaths, she cried

"P-p-please take me. Take me !!!"

"Not yet, say Please Master Sam, take me."

"Please Master Sam, Take me. Ravish me. Pleaseeee !!!"

Samuel smiled. She was ready.

He bent down and started rubbing his beard again all over her clitoris. This time he decided not to tickle her.

Robin closed her eyes again, this time pleasurably. There was no more tickling, no more hell for her. All she could feel were waves of heaven washing over her. All she could feel was ecstasy, mixed with a feeling of nirvana.

Samuel kept changing his techniques. He first rubbed his beard slowly and softly, then started going rapidly and fiercely.

This mixture of different techniques was blowing Robin's mind.

It didn't take her long to reach her bliss. With a cry, she squirted her love juices all over Samuel's face.

Samuel smiled, enjoying the taste of her bodily fluids. He sat back, letting her regain her breath.

After about 7 minutes, Samuel started stroking her hair. "Open your eyes sweetheart, how are you feeling?"

Robin opened her eyes and looked into Samuel's deep eyes. Nothing else mattered anymore.

"I LOVE YOU SAM !"

THE END

Well written, do keep writing more. I enjoy a slightly sadistic M/F ler story.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back