• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Tickle-Off. Season One. Episode 2. Part One.

HolyLord

Hey everyone! I’m here again and I hope I will stay. Here’s my brand new story, the continuation of the one I wrote quite some time ago. I hope you will like it and I’m always eager for feedback. Enjoy!

Bright lights turned on again making the huge arena clearly visible. In the center there was a smiling man. He raised a hand and happily waived to the audience.
“Welcome welcome again, ladies and gents and big thank you for your patience! Sorry we have been absent for so long but you know, COVID… Never mind! I’m John Bauman and we’re here again and we are happy to announce THE SECOND EPISODE OF OUR BELOVED CELEBRITY TICKLE-OFF SEASON ONE!!!”
Audience roared happy to experience the continuation of the series the pilot of which became the most watched programme on TV a year ago.
“Let me refresh your memory! We have several contestants here, they’re famous, beautiful and what is most important… TICKLISH! Three of them already played a game and I remind you that Jennifer Lawrence won last round! And now let me introduce to you our next FOUR contestants! Love them so much! NATALIE PORTMAN! MARGOT ROBBIE! ZOEY DEUTCH! AAAAAND ELLE FANNING!”
Four girls shyly stepped up hiding their smiles.
“Let’s learn some new things about them!!”

Natalie Portman (behind the scene):
“Oh damn (laughing). Tickling is torture for me, actual torture. I had several tickling scenes in my movies and believe I was NOT acting. I don’t know how I’m gonna react!

Margot Robbie (behind the scene):
“I can’t say much. I’m ticklish, like, isn’t everyone? (Smiling). I haven’t been tickled in quite a long time but I for sure squirm when they scrub my feet during pedicures. I think I have a chance to win!”

Zoey Deutch (behind the scene):
“I am VERY ticklish. Like really I’m turning into some sort of begging mess when tickled. My friends know about it and they know it’s a red sign for me. Not that it stops them…”

Elle Fanning (behind the scene):
Well (smiling shyly), I don’t know. I used to have tickle fights with my sister some time ago but she is so ticklish she never actually managed to get me! (Laughing). You should 100% get her for the next season. As for me…I guess we’ll see.”

“Thanks so much to our contestants! Now we will return after short commercial and you and our participants will learn what challenge awaits them!” Bauman said.

Light turned on once again. Four girls sat there on some kind of benches with their bare feet on the other side of the bench.
Natalie Portman was nervously moving her size 6 feet. Margot Robbie seemed a bit calmer, her 8.5’s resting on the bench. Zoey Deutch was clearly panicking and was trembling from her pretty 6 size soles to her head. Elle Fanning was staring at her size 9 feet as if she was begging them not to be ticklish.

“And here we are again, ladies and gents! So the first task our ladies will have to go through is called “DON’T DROP THE SIGN!” Bauman said with amazement. “Our contestants will hold the sign with their feet and of course their feet will be tickled! They will go one after one. After all we will tell you the time of each contestant. The first one who drops the sign loses and will be punished with 2 minutes of intense tickling all over! Second and third will be punished with just one minute and the last one standing will move on to next round without being punished and will have an advantage in the future task! ARE YOU READY?! LET’S STAAAAART!” Bauman roared.

Four women stepped up and put the signs between girls’ soles. The signs said “TICKLE ME”.

“Okay ladies… GIVE THEM SOME HARD TIME!” Bauman screamed viciously.
And so it started.
(Now we see different POV’s and different moments. Montage wonders, you know…)

First woman had quite an easy task. The moment she started raking her nails up and down Natalie Portman’s bare soles girl started giggling uncontrollably and moving her feet.
“NoahahaAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!” Was all she could said.

Second woman decided really not to go easy on Margot Robbie. Her fingers danced on her smooth heels and Margot was roaring with laughter. The tickler decided to spice things up started tickling the area under Margot Robbie’s long toes. Margot screamed with her life, her feet were squirming frantically but she somehow managed to hold the sign.
“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NO MYAHAHAHA FEEAHAHAHAHT!” Margot Robbie was howling with laughter.

Something completely unexpected happened to Zoey Deutch. She gritted her teeth ready to meet the inevitable but unexpectedly another woman joined them. They both took Zoey’s ankles and joined them together not giving the girl a single chance to drop the sign!
“Ready to have some fun?” Of of the women asked. Zoey turned completely white and both women started viciously tickling her small feet.

Zoey shrieked on the top of her lungs. This was her worst nightmare come true.
“STAHAHAHAP I SURRENDER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SAHAHAHAHAHAHRRUNDER!
“No one surrenders here, girl! One of the women said and started tickling Zoey’s toes. This sent the girl over the roof, she was squealing as if she was being murdered but it was just two sadistic women who just kept on and on tickling her ultra sensitive and vulnerable feet. Finally they let go of her legs and Zoey immediately let go of the sign. She was lying on her back panting heavily, her toes scrunches trying to protect her poor soles.

On the other bench Elle Fanning was fighting her own battle against her tickler. She quickly understood she was winning all tickle fights with Dakota just because she could always overpower her older sister. Elle was realizing how ticklish her feet really were. And they were deathly ticklish.
Her torturer was just slowly dragging her nails on her soles and Elle was laughing uncontrollably. She still managed to keep her feet still but it was becoming harder and harder every second. The woman was scratching her heels and of course trying to get under her long toes. This last thing was what finally broke Elle completely, she squealed and let go of the sign:
“This was hehe tortu ahahaha re”, she said.

Natalie Portman was losing her fight.
“NOAHAHAHAHA! NOAHHHAHA PLEAAHSHAHSE!” She was screaming while the woman in front of her was methodically torturing every inch of her small feet. Arches, insteps, toes, soles and heels - Natalie was equally ticklish everywhere. When women’s finger touched one exceptionally ticklish spot on Natalie’s soft sole she creamed and let go of the sign.

Margot Robbie had tears streaming down her face. She never thought her feet would be so damn ticklish. She thought she was holding up alright though she didn’t know the actual time. And she was having the time of her life with the woman in front of her tickling the undersides of her toes. This was too much for poor blonde and with one last AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA she let go of the sign and curled on her bench.

“FANTASTIC!” Bauman roared. “ALL CONTESTANTS SHOWED WHAT THEY’RE CAPABLE OF! And now let’s move to the results. Natalie Portman…lasted for 1 minute and 11 seconds! Margot Robbie… 1 minute and 16 seconds!! Zoey Deutch could’ve lasted 1 second but was made to endure it for… 45 seconds! And Elle Fanning lasted for admirable 1 minute and 27 seconds!!!”
Camera made a zoom on Elle’s happy face and absolutely crashes Zoey Deutch.

“So what do we have here”, Bauman murmured. “Elle Fanning won, she may rest and get ready for the next round! Zoey Deutch, my poor thing… You’re in for some tickle torture! Strap her to the bench!”

Zoey was bucking wildly but finally she surrendered. After all these were the rules and she was acquainted to them.

She was lying on the same bench but this time her bare feet were in stocks and her arms were tied above her head.
“Well…2 minutes. Hey girls, you want to do the honors?” Bauman asked Natalie, Margot and Elle. They all smiles happily and stepped to Zoey who cursed the moment she decided to take part in this madness.
“And no pity girls! Okay THREE! TWO! AAAAND START!!!”

Zoey was screaming like she never did in her life. Her feet was astonishingly ticklish, yes, but so we’re her sides, stomach and armpits.
Elle Fanning was at her feet and she was eager to apply all the suffering tickling can apply. She was quickly moving her sharp nails all over Zoey’s soles.
Natalie was tickling poor girl’s neck and armpits. Zoey was bucking like a wild horse but she could do nothing, just to endure the horrible tickling.
Margot was initially counting her ribs but she got bored quickly as Zoey was shrieking like a banshee from the foot tickling Elle was delivering and kind of didn’t notice Margot’s efforts. So she decided to try a new spot and started tickling under Zoey’s knees and her hips.
Zoey just jumped to the ceiling from these new feeling and started screaming until she became hoarse.
“NOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! NO PLEASAHSHSHSHHSEE! ILL DO ANYAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHATHING”
But these pleas didn’t help her.
On the last 15 seconds girls decided to really torture Zoey. Elle was tickling under her small toes, Natalie’ fingers never left her smooth armpits and Margot sat on her legs to prevent her from moving and grasped her knees.
Zoey was sure she was gonna die. She was laughing so hard her lungs began to ache, she didn’t see anything in front of her because of tears. And suddenly it stopped.

“Well that was immense!! Are you alright Zoey? I have a good news for you!” Bauman said. Now it’s their turn!” And he started laughing like a maniac.
Zoey smiled like a villain. Natalie and Margot were turning white. Elle was just chilling.
“Revenge. What a sweet word…” Zoey said and stood up from the bench.

“AAAAND WE WILL SEE YOU IN A WEEK WHERE YOU WILL KNOW WHETHER NATALIE AND MARGOT WILL GET TICKLED TO DEATH BY REVENGEFUL ZOEY DEUTCH!! Don’t miss it! Bye bye!” Bauman said.

And lights went off.

Watch us again in a week and don’t change the channel!

Definitely overdue. Posted such a long time after your first one though. Pretty sure I read it over a year ago. Anyway not a bad story overall. Some parts of it feel a little rushed. I think the tickling could have been dragged out a little more and more description into the girls resisting and how crazy they went but other than that, not a big deal.

Great work! Hope this series goes on for a long time!

Can we make suggestions on the celebrities?

Love it! Don’t make us wait too long again lol I can’t wait two years to see Margot Robbie get tickle tortured

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back