• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Universe interview with Priscilla, Gloria, and Madam Olivia

footnote24

TMF Novice
Finally time for the villains! This may be the last interview with ladies from Deputy's Universe.

First an interview with Priscilla, with special thanks to putri@nila! All three ladies got especially talkative when asked about how they would torture their favourite victims...

We had the opportunity to talk to Priscilla after her escape from Santa Selena, let's see what she had to say!

Now Priscilla, if you compare yourself to Darby ... who deserves to hold the 'tender foot' title?

Priscilla: Of course it is Darby!!! Her feet are absolutely the softest, most tender feet in the history of ticklish feet! My feet are nice, but Darby is by far THE tenderfoot.

And would you dare compete with Darby about who deserves that Tender Foot Title?

Priscilla: Why would i need to compete? Darby is already the Tenderfoot!! She deserves it!!

I know you have ticklish tits and pussy ... but in your personal opinion, ... what is your most ticklish spot?

Priscilla: Why are you asking me that? It is embarrassing for me to admit my ticklishness. You must really enjoy watching me suffer. Well if I had to answer, my feet are pretty horrible outside of my tits and pussy.

Who do you hate the most? The outlaw? Darby?

Priscilla: Who do I hate the most? Oh, this is easy. It is La Diabla!! That bitch needs to suffer again. Darby is annoying, but La Diabla? Oh, that evil witch will pay one day! She ruined me!!! I can't stand her!! I am getting upset just thinking about her.

Ok, if the outlaw La Diabla gives you the option: leave your husband or get tickled by the Elu Tribe, what would you choose?

Priscilla: What kind of question is this??? Leave my husband or get tickled by the Elu tribe? That is an impossible question. I LOVE my husband Julio. But those crazy Elu tribe people would truly make me suffer. Do I really have to answer that?

Now Priscilla, imagine you would have a whole day to torture La Diabla and Cheyenne! Could you mention some examples of what you would like to do to them?

Priscilla: Oh, if I could torture those two? Finally, you ask me a GOOD question. Well let me start with that little worthless bitch Cheyenne. I can't stand her. If I got to torture her, I definitely want to strip that wimpy body of hers completely naked, hang her upside down by her cute little ankles and tickle torture the hell out of her in front of the entire Elu tribe! Can you imagine the look on the faces of her parents? Seeing their miserable little spawn of a child screaming ticklish laughter, completely naked and they can't do anything about it! Oh, I know! I think I would make her have an orgasm in front of that tribe! Show all of them what a ticklish slut she is. I like this idea....But, I don't want anything to do with her ever again. She may be little, but that bitch made my life miserable.

As for La Diabla....where do I even begin? You probably know just how much I enjoyed torturing her in that cavern. I mean, I BROKE that bitch. She was a complete wreck of a woman. I would do it again, but this time, I will put that cream inside her pussy. I want her to completely lose her mind. Before I use the cream, I will eat her pussy out though. I may hate her with every single fiber of my body, but she is rather attractive. Sexually dominating her is something I would do to her. I would feather her clit for a long time, her nipples and those toes of hers. You are really making me think about her again. I need to get my revenge!

And lastly Priscilla, did you enjoy....sucking Cheyenne's foot??

Priscilla: *Looks at you with malice*. You're not funny. Next question.

Thank you Priscilla! Time to head over to a certain prison...to meet Gloria and Madam Olivia! (they were clearly a bit unruly and frequently insulting each other)

So, ms Gloria Wellington and Madam Olivia, glad you had the time...oh, sorry, we know you have plenty of time...to reply to some questions. First, have you heard that Priscilla has already escaped? Your reactions to that?

Gloria: Yes, I hear she escaped. That woman is LUCKY to have a husband that has his own gang. It was just me running my end of the business. If I had a husband and a small army, I wouldn't be here right now!

Olivia: Yes you would. You would have made a mistake like you always do, and end up being captured. How do you think you are here now? hahaha

Gloria: I am ONLY here because my maid betrayed me! She let those evil women out!

Olivia: Sure, blame someone else. It is your own fault. You obviously don't have what it takes to be a smart woman!

Gloria: Can you tell me how you got here again?

Olivia: (blank stare, then rolls eyes)

Gloria: I thought so

You don't look too happy. Are you angry with each other..? If we begin with you ms Olivia, how does it feel that Gloria is finally here?

Gloria: Of course I am angry with her! You see how she teases me all the time? I can't believe I have to spend my time in prison with someone....like her.

Olivia: Hahaha I love how angry you are. You really thought you would never get caught. You laughed at my circumstance. Now look at you. You are one stupid woman. hahaha and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Gloria: Leave me alone *rolls eyes*

Olivia: Now, to this gentleman's question. I am not happy being in prison, but trust me, having HER in here makes my stay a lot better! I just love the fact she is here. I KNOW she laughed at me being in prison, now, I see that smug face of hers behind bars and I can't think of a more deserving person. You look good in black and white stripes Gloria! You do look fat though...

Gloria: What? Oh shut up.. I am not fat you cow!

Olivia: Don't get mad Gloria. How else did you get stuck in that hole? hahahahaha

Now, who would win in a tickling fight between you two, and why? ...Please, one at a time!

Gloria: What a silly question! Me of course! I am a true queen of tickle torture!

Olivia: No you're not. I AM!! I bet you are insanely ticklish. I heard stories about your capture and you were squealing away! hahaha

Gloria: Oh, you want to talk huh? Well, I heard something really hilarious about YOUR capture. Seems to me that you are a lot more ticklish than me. I know I would win!

Olivia: I am a lot more physically fit than you! You hang out in a mansion all day. I am working a bar and well, playing with ladies. I exercise more than you and I am willing to fight. I actually fought La Diabla, you ran like a scared little girl!

Gloria: I hate you.

Olivia: Ditto

Who would you like to tickle torture the most, Darby or La Diabla? And how would you tickle them?

Gloria: For me, I want to tickle torture Darby! That woman has caused me such humiliation!! I was SO nice to her. I tickled her and gave her orgasms. Then she turns on me and she...she....she completely embarrassed me! So I would tie that big footed deputy down, strip her naked and tickle her all over. I know ALL of her spots. I will tickle that pink pussy of hers and I will definitely get to her feet. Oh yes, that feet of hers deserves a good torture! You ever heard of a death by a thousand cut? Well, she would have death of a 1000 feather strokes on the soles of those massive feet of hers.

Olivia: I will admit, Darby has the most amazing feet I have ever seen! I got a chance to tickle them more than once and I mean....oh my goodness. If you have a thing for feet, you MUST see Darby's. Perfect feet.

Gloria: We agree! Yes, her feet are absolutely designed to perfection. They are incredibly soft and sensitive. I want to wrap my lips around her chunky toes again. I want to feel that soft skin. Olivia, her feet....are just wonderful.

Olivia: Yes, indeed. I am getting wet just thinking about them again. For me, I want to torture La Diabla! That bitch is the reason I am here! I broke her and she got revenge. I can't let that stand! I will tie her down in a hog tie maybe. Open her knees though, so I can get at her pussy. I want to lay with her pussy. I didn't get a chance to do so, but if I did, I will make that woman submit to me. Her high arches are also something I want to play with. She is not as ticklish as Darby, but she is VERY ticklish herself. I want one more opportunity at her! I want to make her beg me!

Gloria: Yeah, she is very evil. Priscilla got her really good though. I wish I was there to see it!

Olivia: Oh, she did? Dammit!! I want to do it too!!!

What do you plan to do when you get out of here?

Olivia: Well, I will be out of her before she is, so I plan to reopen my bar. Of course it will be legitimate *wink*. I will even invite La Diabla over for free drinks! Then, I will......um, never mind. I don't need time added to my sentence.

Gloria: For me, I would go back and run my business. I know my daughter Phoebe will do a great job while I am out, but in 25 years, I will be back and I can try to fix up my relationship with her and ensure our legacy will remain intact.

And lastly ladies, what would you say is the most embarrassing way to be tickle tortured - hanging through a boat cabin window getting stripped and tickled to orgasm, OR tickled to orgasm and peeing yourself with legs splayed open on a bed??

Olivia: What kind of question is that???

Gloria: You peed yourself? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, I didn't know that!!! That is hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Olivia: Ok, this interview is over....

Gloria: HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU PEED YOURSELF!!!!

Um...thank you ladies for this interview, I'm sure you will have lots to talk about here!

Last edited:
It was a lot of fun doing this interview with footnote. I hope everyone enjoyed this interview with the "villains" of my Deputy's Universe. I am going to begin writing new stories in the new future for a Summer/Fall 2022 release. I hope you go back into my story archive and read all the exciting adventures again before the new ones come out!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back