• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early draft tickling story: teen, machine, crowd, forced orgasm, public humiliation

Quackerman

The following text is an early draft of my first tickling story. I will update it from tme to time as i figure out where i want the story to go. Any ideas and remarks are welcome. English is not my first language - corrections on grammar are welcome as well.

edit 22.06.22: Im sorry its been over a month from my first entry before i now try to continue with this story. With work and studies, and a home situation that doesnt offer much spare time, i havelimited opportunities to sit down and work on it. However, it is my intention to continue and finish the story in due time. If the story randomly cuts of that just means that i didnt have time to finish that part - i will try to come back to fix it as quickly as possible. Please leave comments, i relly read them. I'm not completely happy with the intro, and i will probably go back and change up a few things when i have the time. I'm aware that theres quite a few missspellings - i will fix that before im done wih the story. Thank you for all the feedback, i really appreciate it.

Quackerman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First entry - idea

Alice was furious. She had planned on going to the tech-convention for over a year, and now, just days before the event, she fond out that it was an 20-year old age restriction to enter?! Alice, having just turned 18, was apparently not old enough. Yes, she knew that some of the devices on display was a bit complicated, but to put the age limit at 20 just felt silly. She was an adult, after all, so why shouldn't she be allowed to enter? Alice had been into technology and machines since she was in middle school, and had been really looking forward to this.

Alice was a slim girl with blonde hair and a nice form. Her breasts were not huge, but a solid b-cup. Although she was quite the beauty, she rarely had boyfriends and was quite shy. She was part of the cheerleading team at her school, but in contrast to some of the other girls, she prefered not to flaunt her assets. Being tech-savy, she often came across as quite nerdy when talking to her friends and classmates, but she kept the passion. It felt infuriating that she would have to wait another 2 years before going to the convention, so she decided to try to enter anyway.

On The morning of the convention Alice put on her outfir for the day. It was warm, so she went with a white tank top and a light blue skirt. Underneath she wore a matching pair of light blue thong and bra (see attachement 1) J2768-J2733-bluefront.jpg . Her nipples were showing slightly throug the thin lace fabric, but she wore a atop, so it didn't really matter. She loved how i felt.

Looking herself in the mirror she caught herself thinking she was looking quite hot, and figured that maybe she would be able to enter if the security guard thought she was cute. She put on her sandals, and went out the door.

The convention hall was on the other side of town. I was a massive building that was rented out to all sorts of conventions and gatherings. The line before the entrance was huge, and alice reckoned she would be waiting i line for at least half an hour before getting to the security checkpoint. They took security at this type of convention very seriously. Sometimes they would display defence equippement, sometimes new tech for cellphones and the like, and last year it was a display of high-tech space industry stuff. Alice loved it. But, this was the first time the convention was set with an 20 year old age restriction. It was curious. Also, it had been no information regarding the kind of techology on display this year. Alice figured they kept it secret to entice everyone remotely interested to show up.

As she waited in line, she saw a group of boys she knew ahead in line. It was Marcus, Harry, Tom and Victor - they were friends with her brother, and a few years older than her, about 20-21. She didn't know them very well, but they had been at her home many times visiting her brother. Marcus especially had seemed to take a liking to her, and she had heard him joke many times with her brother about his "hot sister".

"Crap!" she thought, "They can't see me! I wont be allowed entry if they start japping about my age or whatnot, and the security guard wont "let me in because im cute" if im here with other guys!" She looked around, and decided to dart behind a large man with a big beard. His size covered her from the sight of the boys if they were to turn around, so she decided to keep behind the large, bearded man as the line moved forward.

After a while she saw the boys pass the secutity check and enter the convention hall. "Phew, that was close" she thought. "NEXT!" said the security guard, quite loudly. The large man stepped forward and presented identification. On a sign next to the guard it said "Trespassers will be fined and prosecuted"

"PAY INSIDE" the guard said, again quite loudly. "NEXT". Alice stepped in front of the guard, and tried to look as seductive as she could. "Identification?" asked the guard. "I'm sorry, but i forgot it at home" alice said. "If you would ust please let me..." "No identification, no entry. NEXT" he yelled, while opening a gate leading out of the queue and away from the convention hall.

"please sir, if you would just.." "GO - if you're not old enough, you really shouldnt be trying to get in here" he replied, before she could finish.

Embarrassed and quite annoyed, Alice went on through the gate and away from the queue. She rounded the building trying to figure out what to do when she suddenly saw an employee-entrance being held open by a brick. Close to the door was a white van, but she could not see anyone nearby. "This is my chance"she thought, and darted for the door. She reached it, with no indication that she had been spotted, quickly opened it and slipped inside.

She was in a long, dimly lit corridor. Equipment of all sorts was stacked around. "HEY!" she sudenly heard, and jumped - who the fuck left this door like this? The voices was coming from the outside. She looked for a hiding place, but couldnt see anywhere nearby that would suffice - she heard footsteps on the asphalt on the other side of the door - she ran as quetly as she could along the corridor. She reached the end of the hallway, but behind her she saw that the door was opening, letting daylight in. Desperate not to be caught, she looked around for her next move. There was a door next to her. She tried to open it, but it was locked. Then she saw that it had a password protected lock like a key-pad. She noticed the lock being quite new, maybe straight from the factory. As she heard the door behind her opening further, and a foot hitting the floor of the corridor, she quickly pressed "0000" on the pad. With a beep and a click, the door opened, and alice jumped in a closed the door behind her.

"Pheew" she uttered, still facing the door. Then, a low humming sound behind her made her shiver. Slowly she turned around to one of the strangests sights she had ever seen...

To be continued

As she turned, she saw a strange device in the middle of the room. It was atop a small platform a couple of feet tall. It was a series of thin wires gently bending away from a metallic pole that was a bit off center, with a small seat in the middle. The cables bent slightly inwards, creating a sort of "cage" around the seat. Beneath the seat were two small platforms, about the size of a large foot on each side of the seat. It looked as though one would place her feet on them when sitting on the seat.

Closer to Alice was a small podium with a screen, looking a bit like a controller for the strange device. The room was lit with panes in the ceiling, and along the walls and in the ceiling where there were no light, small lences reflected the light. It looked like the whole room was covered in tiny cameras.

Alice took a few steps towars the device, then decidied that maybe there would be some information on the screen and went over to it instead. She gently touched it, and it came to life with a *blip*. The screen lit up, and then the words: "Do you want to play a game?" with "yes" and "no" underneath. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, Alice pressed "Yes".

The humming sound from before grew stronger, as Alice felt the machine come to life. She went over to it, and reached up to touch one of the wires. It felt.. strange. It looked as it would be cold and metallic, but it was the excact temperature as her hand. Moreover, it wasn't hard, but not soft either. It was like touching solid luke warm water, if that would be possible. Alice jumped when the screen suddenly said :"what is you name?" in a lifelike male human voice. She quickly looked around to see if anyone had entered, but it was just her and the machine.

-"A-a-alice" she stuttered.
"Alice" the machine echoed. "Welcome to the Arcadion 1000 prototype. Please sit" the screen said.
-"Sit?" Alice thought. "where?"
- "Comly within the next 10 seconds or the game will cancel and be unavailable for he next hour"

finding a seat suddenly became important to Alice. She had no idea what was going to happen, but she enjoyed arcade games, and was curious about what this thing did. The only place she could find to sit was on the small seat inside the device. She hurried up on the platform and sat down.
"Seating detected" the screen continued. "Please place feet on platforms beneath seat"
Alice complied, figuring time was of the essence here as well.
"Footwear detected. remove berfore placing feet".
Alice took of her sandals. They probably didn't want dirty shoes on the equippement - clever programming she thought.

As soon as Alice had removed her sandals and placed her feet on the small platforms, small wires shot out of them and secured them.
"Hey!" Allice exclaimed. The movement of the wires had been swift, but gentle. She almost didnt feel them against her skin, but she could not move a muscle in her feet. Even her toes were restrained, somehow. She looked closer. Each toe har a series of wires running along and across them, but they were very thin. Still, she almost didnt feel them.

-"State you age, Alice" The machine continues
-"ehrm wha.. eighte.. twenty! - She figured that since noone was allowed inside the convention if they were not at least twenty, maybe the machine was programmed to dismiss in the same manner. Thinking harder about it, she still didn't know why her feet were bound, so she immediately regretted not thinking this through before answering.

-"Alice, twenty years old" the machine continued. A series of beeps and boops came from the screen, and the humming increased untill it suddenly stopped. Then the sound was replaced by electronic sounds from the walls and ceiling. She saw thin red lasers criss-crossing the room, and then centering on her, before rotating across the room and suddenly dissapearing.

"Scanning complete" The machine said.
"(what the heeell.." Alice thought"

-"Alice" The machine cntinued. "My name is Arcadion 1000 prototype, but you can call me archie if you want. I'm a highly developed program that, while not being sentient, is complex enough to appear like it. I am able to make decisions and predict possible outcomes in much the same way a human would. Iam still in developement phase, but my games are all operational. My task today is to give you the best experience i can give you. Do you consent to start playing the game?

"What game" Alice replied"
"Error - I am incapable of answering questions at this time"
"(Advanced prototype indeed)" Alice thought. "Very well, is it a kind of pilot program where my feet needs to be secured or..."
"Consent to play the game detected!"
"What, i just said.. well, i didn't mean it like ..." Alice tried to explain, but before she could continue the cables from the back and sides of the machine shot towards her and started wrapping themselves around her limbs.
"What?!" Alice exclaimed

The wires effortlessly wrapped around her whole body, still in strange way that she could barely feel- Her arms were pulled away from her body in the air and a bit to the sides, and her head pulled backwards slightly, leaving space between her chin and neck. She was completely immobilized.

"Stop!" She amost yelled
"Error" the screen replied. "stopping unavailable at this point. Proceeding with game"
"Oh my god, what have i gotten myself into" Alice murmured to herself.
Suddenly she felt something happening with her feet. it tickled. really really tickled.
"Hahahah! wha-What?? hahahahH!!
The platforms under her feet had opened, and tens of tiny brushes were working up and down her soles
"Nonononononoahahahanonoahahha!!!"
As she kept laughing, the screen said: "Settings for the game needs to be set. Do you consent to the pleasure program?
"Pleasuhahahare prograhaham??! Anything but this! i consent, i consent, ust make it stohohohop!!!"
"Pleasue program consent detected" The screen said. With that, Alice felt a buzzing between her legs
"Whhat nooohoo, that's not what i meant! "

The buzzing grew stronger

"Stop that!"

"Do you consent to the orgasm program?" The screen continued
"Whaahahat? noo, of course nohohot!!"

"Orgasm program consent not detected. pleasure program will continue without the possibility of release"
"Without the possibility of release? what does he.. oooh aah" Alice, still having her feet tickled, started to feel the pleasant sensation between her legs. She was nearing climax. Maybe it was the buzzing, maybe the tickling, maybe the feeling of complete helplessness, but something was getting her going. While she could not stop lauging due to the peril of her feet, she felt she was getting closer, getting closer to ah aaah.. then the buzzing stopped.

"What, why did it.." then she realized - no possibility of release.

The screen continued

"Clothing detected - do you consent to the wardrobe option?"

"Wardrobe option, I-i-ooooh (The buzzing continued)" oh, oooh, oh yes, yes, no, i mean..."

"Wardrobe option consent detected" The screen exclaimed. Suddenly Alice was raised from the seat, into the air, with her hands above her head. additional wiring came out from the pole behind her. Her tank top was pulled over her head, and her skirt was pulled down her legs, In no time, she was suspended in the air in just her blue lingerie.

"Noo!"Alice screamed

"I detect shyness. Are you shy?" The machine answered

"Well, maybe I am, give me my clothes back!" Alice spat

"Shy mode consent detected" The machine said, and suddenly the device produced a black silk blindfold it rapidly tied over Alices' eyes.

"No, not like that!" But before she could continue, the device sat her down an the seat again, but started pulling her legs outwards. Being a cheerleader, Alice's flexibility allowed it to stretch her legs quite far - to a split and then some. it didn't stop untill she was in the shape of a long "V", keeping her upper body straight with her hands still up. b99c52e547b8b9ab94df32132f40cc4c.23.jpg She felt the seat move, and a vibrating attachement rose from it, placing itself right on her crotch. She melted instantly, feeling the bliss of the vibrator, longing from her previously stolen orgasm. At the same time, from the seat and from the foot-platforms, rods with all kinds of equippement appeared. On the outer end, rods carrying shardp poking devices started poking her soles, making her squirm in laughter. Her toes were spread appart, somehow, by the cables, and tiny tiny brushes started tickling her between her toes. Her ancles and calves were caressed with rougher brushes, and her kneecaps were tickled by metallic nails and the inside of her knees were stimulated by feathers. The feathers continued up her thighs, reaching the border of her underwear. Given her choice of panties for the day, and her stretched possition, they were tickling the outer edges of her pussy lips. The vibrator pressed into her harder, and given how wet she was becomming and the pressure of the vibrator, her panties slid further into her pussy. She felt the feathers follow after,, tickling her outer pussylips.

"AAAhhahhaaaoooohhaai-i-i-am-am-hahah-ooh-amm--coommmii-commiii" Alice yelled from the top of her lungs, but just before she had that orgasm she desperately craved, the vibrator stopped, the feathers pulled back a little bit, and she hung there laughing hysterically, bit without release.

"Do you consent to activate the display programme"? the screen asked

Hahahah-I--ahahggooo-I--ahaha-wanahaha-cuhuuuum!" She yelled

"The orgasm program was rejected. It can only be activated when the option comes up again after the other programs have been played. Do you consent to activate the display programme?"

"Aaahh--Aii- I dont know what that issshahahah!"

"Do you consent to activate the display programme" the screen asked again"
As he said it the vibrator appeared again, and the feathers closed in. Again she was brought so, so close to orgasm, but at the last moment, the vibrator and the feathers pulled away.
"Do you consent to activate the display programme" the screen asked yet again"
"This is torture" Alice though. "It seems im stuck here if I dont move past it..."

"Y-ye-yes, i consent"

The tickling immedeiately stopped, but her position remained the same. Suddenly she felt something being stuck into her ear, like a small plug

"Ths is Arcadion 1000 prototype. As we enter the display mode we will move away from the controll center. I will be in your ear to help you finish your game. As you now will be interacting with other players, I will make you unable to communicate as to prevent cheating. Good luck" As he finished Alice felt a big ball being pressed into her mouth and secured behind her head.

Before she could react properly, she felt the device move. Suddenly the tickling began again, even worse if possible. The vibrator returned as well, on an even higher setting. It no longer moved away from her pussy, but instead just buzzed on and off, bringing her so close to that orgasm, but snatching it away at the last microsecond. As she was blindfolded she could not see where they were going - being halfway delerious from the tickling and the edgning would probably didn't help either, but she suddenly felt light at the other side of the blindfold, and she heard.. VOICES! Many voices! A crowd of Voices! "Oh my god!" Alice thought - "I'm in the convention hall!"

To be contintued.

Further ideas:
Public tickling and edging.
Publicly stripped naked
The arcade games - many things, including vacuum bondage and increased teasing and edging, anal play
Bukkake
Forced orgasm
gangbang
Public humiliation

If you have any ideas you would like to see, specific or vage, leave a comment. This is a work in progress, and inspiration is welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second entry, see comment on top from 22.06.2022.

Marcus, Tom and Victor was walking through the main path of the convention hall. On every side there were stands demonstrating and selling different kinds of sex-toys. One stand had a wast arrays of gags - ballgag, open mout ring gags, spider gags, and dental gags. He had a pretty young girl demonstrating the spider gag while deepthroating a very large dildo. Across from it, there was a stand demonstrating a sybian looking device, and a girl dressed in a tight bodysuit demonstrated while a small crowd of hungry-looking men watched. A bit further ahead Marcus saw a woman with a blowjob machine - it was a large box with an obvious hole in groin hight. As the boys came closer, the woman asked Tom if he would like to try the device. "Maybe a little later" tom replied.

As the boys continued Victor asked:
"This is really cool, but i thought it would be more high-tech stuff here, so far it looks more like a regular sex-convention"
"Yeah, but it should..there!" Marcus exclaimed. As they rounded a corner they saw a big sign over an entrance to a fenced in part of the convention hall.
"HIGH TECH, EXPERIMENTATION AND INNOVATION" the sign said. As the boys entered they saw something quite different. As before the pathway was littered with stalls, but these were more like small house.

Last edited:
i love it, ... but the font is too large. maybe you can down size a bit :)
i love the prospect. please continue

Thank you - i managed to fix the font:) I wrote a bit more, ill love to hear your thoughts

The wires could be able to manipulate her body to the point that it looks just like she's walking around in her underwear, laughing and begging.

Amazing start, perhaps you could incorporate some sort of game \ challenged played with the other atendees on the show floor, possibly a connection to a second tickle machine or she has to keep still, resist orgasm etc while the patrons are let loose at her within the wire bondage?

I really liked this! I hope you come back and write more for it soon

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back