• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help! Need Ideas Please

Pantyhoseler61

Hey all,

I need your help and ideas asap. My girlfriend and I have a mutual thing for tickling one another. Our chemistry is off the charts and I am extremely thankful to have her in my life.

Normally we just comply and tie each other up and have fun; but lately we have been talking about 'tickle challenges' or 'tickle threats'. "You do this, or say that, and this happens," etc, etc. I have three ideas but she wants more, which I DO NOT blame her and I WANT for myself. BUT I am struggling with creative burn out and currently stuck in the mud. It's frustrating that the activity I LOVE most and I can't come up with anything but three examples. They are:

1. She's tied to the bed on her belly. She is blindfolded and has a vibrator between her legs. She cannot laugh or move her feet as I tickle them. I hear a noise and see movement the vibrator goes up a level. This continues until she cums.

2. She's hogtied on our bed. The key just out of reach. She has x amount of time to free herself or she gets tickled for an hour.

3. She can't cum for a week, if she does cum, then she gets all day tickles, tied up in any position I want.

After that it goes dark... Really frustrating and would love some ideas and help. Now, I have plenty of ways to TIE HER UP, but as far as challenges or threats go I am drawing a blank. Sexual ideas welcomed too.

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the feedback.

One for you on the reverse side - you lay on your back arms stretched above your head as far as they can reach and tied to the headboard, feet/ankles tied to the footboard, maximum tension on both ends so you're stretched out in a straight line unable to move. She goes to work on your armpits and sides while sitting on your face, and the tickling doesn't stop until you've given her 10 orgasms (or pick whatever number) so you better lick it good if you don't wanna be there all night 😈

1. She's tied to the bed on her belly. She is blindfolded and has a vibrator between her legs. She cannot laugh or move her feet as I tickle them. I hear a noise and see movement the vibrator goes up a level. This continues until she cums.

Depending on how easy it is for your wife to cum, this could be a very easy challenge, with her just rapidly grabbing her orgasm and ending it. I would suggest reversing things. You force orgasms on her with the vibrator, and if she has more then X in time Y (Say Three in Ten minutes or whatever number/time you don't think she can make), then you get to tickle her for some decent length of time.

2. She's hogtied on our bed. The key just out of reach. She has x amount of time to free herself or she gets tickled for an hour.

Classic escape challenge. A great idea. But no need to use locks/keys Just a good rope bondage with the knots difficultly placed for a hogtied person to reach, and you can sit back and watch the show as they try to manage an escape. Great fun in seeing rather shameless body displays. More so if you tape it with the tape being a hostage for a future challenge.

3. She can't cum for a week, if she does cum, then she gets all day tickles, tied up in any position I want.

Not such a fan of this one, as a week is a rather lengthy time to deprive someone you care about from having an orgasm, it also pretty much sidelines your own sex life fairly well for the week as she surely is not going to indulge you having sex with her while the challenge stands as its a good way to loose.

Other ideas:

She has to make you cum in time X. If she failed you get to tickle her for some time Y. You can add any number of restrictions to vary the idea to make it a real challenge. She can only use her mouth, she can only use her non-dominant hand, she can only use her feet. Depending on which restriction you pick it might make it a quite difficult challenge for her. But if she knows you well there are ways she can even the odds even restricted. A fairly fair couple challenge.

Tickling vs Forced orgasms. She will be acted upon for a set time X (say an hour) She gets to choose which she wants to start with. Tickling or Orgasms. And then you proceed to do that, and do it and do it and do it until she elects to change to the other. Then you do that. You limit the number of 'flips' she has for the time period. For example she can flip 3 times in the hour session. If she burns all of the flips before the end, then she gets whatever of the two stimulations until the end. To add a competitive element, you can make it so for every flip she does not use she gets to later tie you and do whatever she pleases for X minus per unused flip. Placing a high payout for an unused flip makes it a challenge worth trying for. And motivates you to be as evil as you can in your tickling and orgasm causing to elude said payback time.

Simple sexual challenges. She mounts you reverse cowgirl, with her hands tied behind her back. You get to tickle her feet (or any other place you can reach that you wish) until she makes you cum by riding you.

Some simple ideas off the top of my head. Hope they help.

Myriads

I’ve got an F/M scenario if you're interested. I have a huge facesitting kink in addition to my tickling fetish, so I’ve always wanted to combine the two into a game of sorts.

You're tied down. She sits on your face and tickles you while you eat her out. If you can make her cum before the appointed time, then you're released and you get to tickle her instead. If you don’t make her cum before the appointed time then she gets to continue tickling you.

Sensory deprivation tickle. Blindfold and headphones to start. When 2 of the senses are blocked, the others, including touch, should be amplified. Try a nylon on one foot and one bare foot. The contrast can also enhance sensation. Those are my personal favorites.

I’ve got an F/M scenario if you're interested. I have a huge facesitting kink in addition to my tickling fetish, so I’ve always wanted to combine the two into a game of sorts.

You're tied down. She sits on your face and tickles you while you eat her out. If you can make her cum before the appointed time, then you're released and you get to tickle her instead. If you don’t make her cum before the appointed time then she gets to continue tickling you.

Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery &#55357;&#56842;

Another idea, of you're both switches, is to have a non-tickling-related contest beforehand to determine who will be the Ler and Lee later on. Like play a video game or board game or something, and whoever wins is the Ler for the night.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back