• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recommendations for oil? Type and brand?

Kybali

I read a post somewhere a while back and can't remember what site it was on but someone was saying eucalyptus oil works better than baby oil, can anyone back that up?

In general what rype and brand of oil would tou recommend, the goal being to maximize sensitivity?

Coconut oil. Any brand.

It's edible, is a good lube as it causes no issues with a woman Ph levels, and it's cheep. All you need to do is make sure there are no allergy issues.

Myriads

Almond oil, the stuff you buy for cooking. It's a common base oil for massages.

If you can find it there's something called Suncoco. It's a mixture of sunflower seed oil and coconut oil. I find that coconut oil by itself loses it's lubricating properties too quickly.

Mobil 1. I've been using it in my Honda for years. I've got over 440,000 miles on it and it still runs like it's brand new.

Eros Pjur. A tiny bit pricy BUT only a few drops are needed, and if the slipperiness goes all it takes is a few drops of water to reactivate it. An added bonus is that it also doubles as a superb shaving oil for your face or her bits! That only takes a very few drops too. :)

Coconut oil. Any brand.

It's edible, is a good lube as it causes no issues with a woman Ph levels, and it's cheep. All you need to do is make sure there are no allergy issues.

Myriads

By far the best lube. Coconut oil stays slippery for a very long time. It also has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties and it is very good for your skin. Try it. You won't use anything else.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back