• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roommates and an ex gf m/f nudity/adult

bigc91

TMF Poster
This is a story of 2 friends who became roommates and a girl who had dated one of the guys, and is now dating the other...

Nick and Ben had been friends all through high school after meeting during freshman year. Both had numerous like-minded goals and ideas and took similar classes through their years. During freshman year and sophomore year, nick had dated a girl named Steph. Steph was on the cheer squad, she was fairly popular, she had short blonde hair and stood maybe 5'3". She had an athletic/average build, great boobs at a full C cup, brown eyes and the prettiest smile perfect for cheerleading. Nick often took pokes and prods at her knowing she was ticklish during their relationship but was ultimately too shy to really get into it with her at that age. They ended up separating during sophomore year.

Fast forward... After high school, at the end of senior year Ben had started seeing Steph. It was pretty long settled after Nick, and they had no hard feelings about the matter as both were on to new relationships and new lives. Nick had lived on his own for a year in an apartment. Into the second year, Nick found it necessary financially to take in a roommate and help balance the budget. He collaborated with Ben, and as Ben had still lived at home, they had figured why not. The apartment was a two bedroom, where the bedrooms were directly across the hall from each other. A quite roomy upper unit, with private entry from the outside down a stairwell. The slightly odd part Nick didn't account for was Steph being around a lot more. It was not real uncomfortable for a bit, but as she stayed night after night, more and more often, Nick started hearing their "nightly events" from across the hall. This started to annoy him, as he could fairly well speculate what was going on.

*The fun starts here*

One night, as Nick went to bed, he heard Ben and Steph come in late and trample up the steps to the apartment. They weren't as quiet as he had wished but it was what it was. Eventually the bedroom door clicked closed, and he could hear the rustling around from behind two light doors between them. After maybe 20 minutes, the bedroom door opened. Nick heard someone slide keys off the counter and go down the steps. A minute after that, a car started and left the lot. To Nick, Steph had left. He got up to use the bathroom, and on his trip back to his room, he noticed Ben's door a crack open. Nick did the head shake back and forth to see through the crack briefly and noticed someone on the bed, but also noted that it certainly didn't look like Ben's foot at the end.

Nick pushes the door with a finger, and with an outside parking lot light shining in, he could see reflections of light off the bed. There lay Steph, naked and strapped to the bed with leather cuffs, and blindfolded. Nick backed away, and sort of ducked from view. Unsure of what he just saw, he went to his phone and texted Ben. "Hey I called for you, didn't want to barge in, are you still home?" The message read. Immediately a reply came in "Oh sorry, i had to run out to Stephs house and get her clothes for tomorrow! Be back in 30-45 minutes." Perfect, Nick thought.

Nick crept into the room, and the door creaked as he slowly closed it. "... That was fast" Steph said still blindfolded. Nick didn't say a word, as he gawked at the lovely view. Steph was tied spread eagle on the bed, and fairly taught. He approached the foot of the bed, and gently spidered her left foot. Steph's jaw dropped met with the big smile. Nick picked up the speed a bit, and he was met with Steph's giggling and the biggest arch to the side that she could, trying to squirm away. "Pffthahahehe.... stahahap" she whispers. Nick swiped at her right foot, then her left again, causing her to flail and shake her arms in frustration. "Stahahp! Stop stop! You'll wake nick up!" she whispered louder. Nick stopped.

He repositioned himself, climbing onto the bed kneeling between her outstretched legs. He rested his hands on her knees and began some light squeezes, working toward the thigh in short measurements. She began to tense up and grit her teeth, when he hit that spot about an inch and a half above her knee, sending a jolt through her body that caused her to bounce and growl "NO!" Naturally Nick thought, "yes!" and goosed his fingers on both knees. "Naaaahhahaheheheh" Steph screeched and desperately tried to silence herself as nick let her knees have it. Steph flailed and bounced and shook until Nick slowed his torment which Steph took the time to say "I'm sure he heard that! Now knock it off!" Nick decided to pick up the pace knowing he's against a clock, and reached right for Steph's thighs. First lightly spidering them, causing her to giggle and squirm. "No... hahahahaha dohohont do that one... hahaha Ben!" At that moment Nick went for the tendon and got his pinches and squeezes going which sent her into overload. "Nohaha ahhaha HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP OK AHAHA." Nick continues his onslaught of tickling on her thighs, working in toward the crease and back out, causing her to buck and plead. "Ben! Hahahahaa stahahap hahahaha i'm too loud! WaAHAHAHAHHAIT." Nick's hands worked her over, grabbing the tops of her thighs and deeply tickling into the inner parts driving her crazy for a couple minutes... but then it was time to change it up. Without warning Nick reached up and cupped her neck, the giggles immediately slowed to "oh's" as his free hand massaged her side toward her breast.

As she bit her lip, Nicks free hand began its spidery tickle again near her breast, and his cupped hand began to likewise make way for the other one, both gently tickling the creases. "Oh... mm... haha.. heeeey.... hey hey hey... ahahahahhahaa dohohont" she pleaded. "Whyyyy hahahahaha what's with you tonight hahahaha" she, still assuming it was Ben. Nick walked his attacking fingers right into her open underarm, and as they made contact Steph lost it. "Nooohahahaha.....BEN! Hahahahahaha WHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHA STAHAHP!" She shook violently, her breasts flailing about and her head tossed back. Nick had a hold of her though, now pressing himself down on her as he leaned forward, his fingers in her underarms, his chest on her stomach, his elbows at her sides as he sort of squeezed his arms together to keep her where he wanted, he had her completely vulnerable. His fingers vibrate firmly into her underarms, Steph's body rocked and rolled the little it could, her breasts shook with the vibrations, her head was cocked back unable to do anything but laugh her heart out. "Stah...STAHAAHHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA BEN! HAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHE." His fingers worked down toward the sides of her breasts again, following the crease to the under side. "HahAHHHA....oohahahahhahahh ohohohohheheheeheeh no! Wait! HAhaahahahaha" Steph pleaded as she picked her head up as if to look at what was happening. Nick cupped the bottoms of her breasts and started giving them some gentle squeezes, and then firmer and firmer as her giggles turned into laughs, and then shrieks, and then he paused... throwing her off.

Nick climbed up, and mounted Steph at the stomach. He reached for her blindfold, slowly peeling it back off her head before gently resting some weight on her torso pinning her there. Steph looked up, "Nick!? Wha..where's Ben? How did you...why are you... you can't be in here!" Nick kind of smirked, "Well I am, and I don't appreciate being called Ben this whole time either! I have questions too ya know... like are these ticklish?" With that, Nick spidered his fingers on the sides of her breasts. "Wha..no! Hahah...hehey..hahahahahahehe stahap it.. hahahaha!" Steph's head fell back into the pillow as she could do nothing but take what was being given. Nick spidered his way to her nipples, tickling the very stiff buds which shot through Steph like electricity. "HAAHAhehehah OH! HAOAHAHA OHOOAA WHEWWWWWHAHHA NOHOH!" Nick was loving every second of it. He flicked and fluttered his fingers around her ticklish mounds making her shake and jiggle uncontrollably for a couple minutes before hopping off of her and finding the blindfold again. Nick replaced the blindfold on the very exhausted Steph, and then whispered "I wouldn't go blabbing about this either, but just in case you do i'll snap this lovely picture of you here as insurance." Steph didn't argue, she lay there catching her breath. ".......... WAHAHAHAHAIT AHHAHHAHAHA NOHOHOO!" Nick grabbed a handful of thigh and firmly gave a goosing to her poor leg as he exited and left the door where it was previously.

About 10 minutes had passed, when the apartment door opened and closed. Followed by the sound of keys, and the closing of the bedroom door across the hall. The next few moments would determine how Nick's fate would go. As luck would have it, nothing came from Ben.

The next day, Nick had left for work as per usual well before they had woken up. About mid-morning, he got a text... from Steph. It read, "Hey... What happened last night was absolutely out of line. You and I both know it was wrong and shouldn't have happened like it did in Ben's room. So on Saturday night, I'll be back over there and I think we should talk about it... in your room ;)"

To be continued...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back