• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

# of Attendees 2022

charlieoliver

Hello,
I went to NEST in 2014 and 2017 and the #of attendees were about 50-60. Was the turnout similar this year?
I would love to go next year.

thanks for the response! wow , that's a lot of people! I'll have to persuade my wife to go with me next year :)

There isn’t an official gender counter at registration but if I had to guess it’s probably 60% male 35% female 5% non-binary? Give or take. Anyone else who attended feel free to adjust.

It felt closer to 65-70% male, but that could have been because it was my first time, and I was interacting with a lot of other newbies. As a woman in that space, I definitely felt the skewed ratio though.

I’ve been interested in going, but I’m really only interested in being tickled by other females. (I can switch too). Are there very many female lers who go and are also interested in f/f tickling?

Honestly, “this is what I’m looking for, will it happen?” questions can be complicated to answer. Short version: yes. There is a lot of f/f play. Complicated answer: there is no guarantee for anyone that what they are looking to accomplish, play-wise, is going to happen. It’s weird to hear, since it’s a tickling gathering and everyone there enjoys tickling but, like anything else, no one is obligated to play with anyone ever. If you’re friendly, social, and get involved (before and during) and are able to socialize decently, finding play (especially if you are female or femme-leaning) is *typically* not an issue. Since it is skewed towards male attendance, it might be a little bit more difficult finding f/f than m/f (you basically have to have a pulse in order to find m/f lol) but f/f is there and common to indulge in or just watch :) hope this helps and I don’t sound too preachy but it’s a point that is reiterated often, for all genders and roles because, unfortunately, sometimes play just doesn’t happen for some people sometimes. This goes for all tickle and kink events.

I’ve been interested in going, but I’m really only interested in being tickled by other females. (I can switch too). Are there very many female lers who go and are also interested in f/f tickling?

Last edited:
That totally makes sense! Of course there’s no guarantee, but it’s good to hear that what I’m primarily interested in isn’t unheard of :) thanks for sharing your thoughts! Maybe I’ll have to just take the leap and come check it out some time, could be fun!

I get it. It's a fetish and people want to indulge with their preferred gender. Trust me, I get it. I've been to about 50 kink events (mostly tickling including all of the major US ones) and plenty of females attend. That doesn't mean they'll necessarily want to play with you, of course. Gatherings, while focused on tickling and kink, are more-so about building community and one of the best things I've heard recently (from a female at an event, go fucking figure) was "one of the best ways to find play is to befriend the people who you don't want to play with, too" and it's so true. If people are going to only go to an event so they can creep on the females/femmes then don't bother. Hire a fetish model and save yourself the PTO, time, money, and the possibility of attending a gathering that doesn't have the gender-ratio that satisfies you. It really is a catch-22. The people who are so overly focused on gender ratio are the ones who keep females away.

But long story short: females exist. We go to events. We have sex drives. We're kinky. What we don't want is to attend things and be hounded by predatory behavior. But if people (re: cis-men) want to think all gatherings are 90%-95% male (they’re not)and not attend because of it, that's fine. Don't attend. That'll help fix the gender ratio that men are so concerned about.

ETA: I didn't go to my first tickle event until I was 28. 10 friggin' years after I could have been- because all I saw were posts like this. I was terrified it would be all men and that I would be the only girl. I hate to think how many other girls are lurking/not interested because they feel the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the person who knows what the ratio is, I can assure you that your numbers are exceedingly incorrect, and that sugar soaker is a lot closer.
The f/m ratio hasn't really been that skewed ever, after the first event, which was 100% guys. And that didn't deter me from going to the next one, as a tickler, even though
all of the other guys were ticklers, too.

That said, people who need to know the ratio miss the point of the event, which is that people of all sexual identity are welcome, so our gay male population may appreciate having
a slightly higher male ratio, and that doesn't seem to bother any of the heteronormative folks who attend. NEST is a tickling gathering, but it's really about making friends and
socializing with people who are into similar things to each other, and having activities to help people meet and interact with each other.

Lee

This.

R

Last year we definitely had a HIGH percentage of newbie guys. It was noticeable and different than previous years.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back