• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Banned account on yt with such interesting material.

peruviantickler

TMF Novice
Has anyone noticed in the last weeks that if you were looking for tickling on YouTube, a very long compilation of Canneli tickling appeared in the most popular videos? Well, this channel called "Illenac Eriafner" has been banned from yt due to its considered sexual content. Has anyone knows if he/she is part of this forum? He has many renfaire canneli tickling videos that has never been seen before or are not very popular and more than 10 or 15 compilation of 1 hour of tickling renfaire videos of early 2000's. IT'S A LOT OF MATERIAL TO ENJOY!.

Thankfully I saved all videos up until 2001 3C on my computer before the account got deleted. Not sure if he uploaded anything after that. Don't know if that legend is on here but if you're reading this THANK YOU!

Also yes I am happy to share these with people who pm me. Don't know where to upload them though so if you do message me you'll have to help with that.

Last edited:
Yeah that sucks. I’m pretty sure it was the last vid he posted that got him suspended. After the renfaire stuff there looked to be some sex scenes. I got up this morning and it was gone. Some great tickling though.

I saw all the videos that were uploaded and there was definately some very rare stuff included. It really does make you wonder how much unseen renfaire content there is from the past especially the male content. In some of the compilations I hadn't seen before you could yet again clearly hear male laughter coming from the other set of stocks so thanks again to the renfaire crowd for getting rid of the male content from those compilations, you're homophobia is pathetic as always.

I did see one clip from one of the 90s Canelli compilations that disturbed me as it was a young child in the stocks!! What the hell were they thinking with filming that and including it?

There was also another clip that really made me angry, the guards had a blonde woman put in the stocks and this guy who I think was one of the camera men as I had seen him in other clips got down and started licking and sucking her toes making her look really uncomfortable! What an absolute piece of shit.

hey! curious if anyone could hook me up with these clips?? thanks!

I saw all the videos that were uploaded and there was definately some very rare stuff included. It really does make you wonder how much unseen renfaire content there is from the past especially the male content. In some of the compilations I hadn't seen before you could yet again clearly hear male laughter coming from the other set of stocks so thanks again to the renfaire crowd for getting rid of the male content from those compilations, you're homophobia is pathetic as always.

I did see one clip from one of the 90s Canelli compilations that disturbed me as it was a young child in the stocks!! What the hell were they thinking with filming that and including it?

There was also another clip that really made me angry, the guards had a blonde woman put in the stocks and this guy who I think was one of the camera men as I had seen him in other clips got down and started licking and sucking her toes making her look really uncomfortable! What an absolute piece of shit.

If people are watching these fir arousal or a cheap thrill, most of them are going to be men wanting to see women since there are so many men on this forum. That’s not homophobia, that’s preference & the videographers knew that (the live crowds were certainly enthusiastic about what they were witnessing) & since the main guy editing & selling the videos preferred women, it’s just natural that’s what hed’d focus on. He’s not going to get into a niche market & provide even further niche material that also doesn’t reflect his preference.

If people are watching these fir arousal or a cheap thrill, most of them are going to be men wanting to see women since there are so many men on this forum. That’s not homophobia, that’s preference & the videographers knew that (the live crowds were certainly enthusiastic about what they were witnessing) & since the main guy editing & selling the videos preferred women, it’s just natural that’s what hed’d focus on. He’s not going to get into a niche market & provide even further niche material that also doesn’t reflect his preference.

I understand that. When I said about homophobia I was referring to what this forum was like in the past as any mention of asking about guys being put in stocks never went down well, the replies from renfaire fans was always "who want's to see that it's so gay" "get off this forum fag" or even "go kill yourself". Thing is I'm not gay lol, I'm asexual with a fetish for male tickling.

I know the guy who sold the videos preference was females and everyone in the past on here always stated that men just don't get put in the stocks but as time went on and more rare content appeared there was evidence of male videos. A few male clips from Canelli still exist and in the various compilations you can see guys in the stocks just off camera being filmed so there was interest with males too but it seems most of those videos were lost years ago. I have been told male renfaire videos are sold privately but where and by whom is unknown.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back