• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips - life is interesting; more shoots with M

Any update on the shoot?

M was going to be in town last week for a board meeting, but it was postponed due to some Covid cases. It's being rescheduled now, so hopefully in the next week or two...

I think I might try to set up a website to sell clips. I'm an old dog, and this feels like a new trick, but it could be interesting to try. Chipping away at the research now.

Hey Q, any thoughts on when we’ll get the sequel with M?

Apparently they're still trying to reschedule the board meeting that would bring her into the area, shooting for sometime in July. Lots of busy calendars to coordinate.

She said if that all falls apart she's still up for it though, and will find her way down here later this summer. So I'd say probably in the next 6 weeks at the outside.

That would be awesome. I think Genuine Tickling is legit underrated as a store. The more exclusive content it has, the bigger it can grow and since it gives a larger cut to the producers it can only be good for the industry.

Hey Q, any thoughts on when we’ll get the sequel with M?

Good grief people! Give the man some time for Pete's sake. If I were him , the very next person to ask when that video was gunna be ready, I'd shut the whole thing down and say F'it!

No worries, I've been anxious too. Good news is...we're scheduled! The board meeting is this coming Friday, and she heads out Saturday, so we're on for Friday evening.

Looks like it'll be a hogtie at M's request, but I'm planning to have the tickle box and mummy wrap tape sitting out when she arrives, just to mess with her. That'll definitely get me "the look." ;)

Planning with M is half the fun. She is every bit the control freak now that she was in her 20s when tickling after bondage was strictly off limits. She used to say she'd choose any torture over tickling, which I suppose makes sense if everything about you involves composure and self control.

I sort of get why she did the first video since it involved a competitive bet, but this one had me baffled. When I asked yesterday, she said she hated how the tickling got on top of her so easily the first time and wanted another try to "beat it." This, from one of the world's most ticklish people who held out for almost 5 minutes before laughing, and then couldn't stop for the next 20.

So between shooting and editing, the video should be ready in a couple of weeks. Now I just need to figure out how to sell it...

Q.

No worries, I've been anxious too. Good news is...we're scheduled! The board meeting is this coming Friday, and she heads out Saturday, so we're on for Friday evening.

Looks like it'll be a hogtie at M's request, but I'm planning to have the tickle box and mummy wrap tape sitting out when she arrives, just to mess with her. That'll definitely get me "the look." ;)

Planning with M is half the fun. She is every bit the control freak now that she was in her 20s when tickling after bondage was strictly off limits. She used to say she'd choose any torture over tickling, which I suppose makes sense if everything about you involves composure and self control.

I sort of get why she did the first video since it involved a competitive bet, but this one had me baffled. When I asked yesterday, she said she hated how the tickling got on top of her so easily the first time and wanted another try to "beat it." This, from one of the world's most ticklish people who held out for almost 5 minutes before laughing, and then couldn't stop for the next 20.

So between shooting and editing, the video should be ready in a couple of weeks. Now I just need to figure out how to sell it...

Q.

Awesome, can’t wait!! Q have you thought about OnlyFans?

Excellent news Q! Thank you for all you do! Is there any chance you could ever get M to break to the point where she admits something like, "You've broken the big bossy executive" or "I'm a control freak and I'm out of control" something along those lines? No pressure of course, just wondering. Also, whatever happened to Lynn, the ticklish President? Always loved her.

Awesome, can’t wait!! Q have you thought about OnlyFans?

A little...I'm just not sure I shoot enough to justify a subscription site. These days I'm doing maybe 2-4 clips a year...

Excellent news Q! Thank you for all you do! Is there any chance you could ever get M to break to the point where she admits something like, "You've broken the big bossy executive" or "I'm a control freak and I'm out of control" something along those lines? No pressure of course, just wondering. Also, whatever happened to Lynn, the ticklish President? Always loved her.

If she doesn't think to negotiate a safe word today before I get her tied up, then yeah, I'll definitely come up with something she'll hate. Last time it was "you win," and that about killed her. ;)

Lynn's doing great! I still see her all the time. Her husband's retired, she's handed off the businesses to her kids, and she's living the life. I actually bug her occasionally about shooting another clip for old time's sake, but no luck yet.

So apparently while out shopping M confided to a mutual friend about the tickling vids. The friend thought it was hilarious and decided to send me a candid M foot pic.

With tonight's shoot (hopefully) coming up, I thought I'd share. Next time you see these, there should be some rope around the ankles. ;)

m1.png

M hates the idea of the tickle box and refuses to let me use it, so I tease her about it all the time. She's more of a rope bunny -- don't tell her I said that -- so the actual clip will probably be a hogtie.

So here's what she'll see in about an hour when she walks into the room. Can't wait to see the look on her face... :) :) :)

On the down side, if she kills me, there won't be a video...

Screenshot_20220722-170244_Gallery.jpg

You are the man! Enjoy the shoot and make sure to remind the corporate executive who is truly in charge lol.

M hates the idea of the tickle box and refuses to let me use it, so I tease her about it all the time. She's more of a rope bunny -- don't tell her I said that -- so the actual clip will probably be a hogtie.

So here's what she'll see in about an hour when she walks into the room. Can't wait to see the look on her face... :) :) :)

On the down side, if she kills me, there won't be a video...

View attachment 708961

Can’t wait for this video to drop!! Glad you were finally able to see it through!

This is great stuff! Is M still going to tickle your wife in exchange for doing this video?

I know you can’t post the video but I would love to hear how that portion went as well

Can’t wait for this video to drop!! Glad you were finally able to see it through!

The shoot went great...SHE ACTUALLY GOT INTO THE TICKLE BOX!!! Apparently the board meeting was pretty rough, and she said she was too stressed and frustrated and impatient for a long rope tie. Of course the t-box joke was all set up and ready, so I reminded her the box only took a few seconds. Amazingly, she sort of considered it, and then one Daiquiri later she was climbing in!

The drink also wore down her resistance. After a couple surprise tickles I let her focus her will, and she fought hard, but broke sooner and laughed even harder than last time.

She also forgot to set a safeword beforehand, so I decided it would be "master, I'm weak, please stop." It took a LONG time to get that out of her. ;)

Hopefully I'll get editing done in a couple of weeks with lots of other stuff going on. Also M manages her NIL rights like a college athlete, so I'm sure she'll want approval of the final product. I'll get it out as quick as I can.

-Q.

This is great stuff! Is M still going to tickle your wife in exchange for doing this video?

I know you can’t post the video but I would love to hear how that portion went as well

She definitely wants to tickle someone and since it won't be me, my poor wife is next in line. They both have crazy schedules but yeah, some amazing day it'll almost certainly happen.

When it does I'll do my best to describe it. :)

The shoot went great...SHE ACTUALLY GOT INTO THE TICKLE BOX!!! Apparently the board meeting was pretty rough, and she said she was too stressed and frustrated and impatient for a long rope tie. Of course the t-box joke was all set up and ready, so I reminded her the box only took a few seconds. Amazingly, she sort of considered it, and then one Daiquiri later she was climbing in!

The drink also wore down her resistance. After a couple surprise tickles I let her focus her will, and she fought hard, but broke sooner and laughed even harder than last time.

She also forgot to set a safeword beforehand, so I decided it would be "master, I'm weak, please stop." It took a LONG time to get that out of her. ;)

Hopefully I'll get editing done in a couple of weeks with lots of other stuff going on. Also M manages her NIL rights like a college athlete, so I'm sure she'll want approval of the final product. I'll get it out as quick as I can.

-Q.

great news;)

It should be a fun session..

any chance to pu 1 or 2 pics to tease a little before you'll edit all that?:)

-Q.

Incredible!!! Can’t wait to see it Q! Agreed; would love to see a small teaser while you complete the process!

great news;)

It should be a fun session..

any chance to pu 1 or 2 pics to tease a little before you'll edit all that?:)

Sure, here you go. Hopefully soon I can do a really quick preview, just so you can hear the laughing.

I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone laugh so hard in a tickle video, ever.

mb1a.png mb2.png

Last edited:
Great thanks you are great:)

seems excellent.. Dis she enjoy the shoot et to laugh a lot?:)

Great thanks you are great:)

seems excellent.. Dis she enjoy the shoot et to laugh a lot?:)

We actually talked about that afterward.

When she first arrived, she was in a really dark mood. I think I mentioned, the meeting that brought her to town was rough, and while she didn't share much detail, it was clear she had spent the day sparring with a bunch of world class assholes.

After some chill time and a drink, though, once she decided to go ahead with the shoot, she immediately started to smile and kid around more. I suppose it could have been anticipation of tickling, but I think it also had something to do with (i) deciding to just let go, and then (ii) actually being locked in and helpless. THEN anticipation of tickling really kicked in, and in a sense it was all she had to think about, whether she wanted to or not.

It made her even more fun to tickle because I could see her cheering up as we went. She has both the strongest willpower and most ticklish feet of anyone I've ever tortured, so even though she fought like a tiger and got furious with me as the tickling broke her down, she never lost her sense of humor. And once she breaks and starts laughing, she just loses it completely...which is why I think she fights it so hard.

If you're into control and power exchange like I am, she's maybe the perfect ticklee. :)

Anyway, by the time it was over her dark mood was gone, and as she wound down I accused her of having fun. She would never say she liked to be tickled, but she had to acknowledge that something about the whole scenario (besides the tickle torture) got her laughing and joking around again like her old self. She even dropped a hint that she might do a mummy wrap someday...!

So yeah, she definitely enjoyed the shoot.

-Q.

Hello quinn, how long is M's new second video in terms of runtime the same length as her first video? And is her laughter rather deep and dirty or rather bright and shrill? I'm really looking forward to her video. Best regards

Hello quinn, how long is M's new second video in terms of runtime the same length as her first video? And is her laughter rather deep and dirty or rather bright and shrill? I'm really looking forward to her video. Best regards

It will probably be close in duration although it's always hard to say before editing. I've been slammed at work since Friday and haven't even started yet. :(

M's laugh is unique. At first she really struggles *not* to laugh, which is a whole class of vocalization in itself. She fights so hard because once she gives in and starts laughing, she knows she can't stop until I give her a break. When she finally loses it her laughter is all over the place, from belly laughs to what I'd describe as extreme giggling.

Everyone who knows M says her laugh is contagious, although to my knowledge I'm the only one to have heard her being tickle tortured. :)

Thank you very much for your answer Q, I'm a really big fan of M and I bought the first video straight away and I'm incredibly excited about the first video, so I'm really looking forward to her new video. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back