• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips - life is interesting; more shoots with M

So she tries to suppress the laughter with all her might, but at some point there is no stopping her and she bursts out laughing, that's how I love it when she is broken by the tickling :) I love it just like you do this power game.

Do you think it really has something to do with the fact that M drank a cocktail beforehand and it's really easier to break her by tickling? I didn't know alcohol could play a role in this.

What a story so far! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to what comes next!

Do you think it really has something to do with the fact that M drank a cocktail beforehand and it's really easier to break her by tickling? I didn't know alcohol could play a role in this.

The cocktail definitely helped her come down from the stress of the meeting and probably loosened her up on the idea of getting into the box.

Hard to say whether it made her more ticklish. She still fought the laughter pretty hard, but even sober, once M lets go her composure just evaporates.

If you're following along I thought you might get a kick of of this.

I finally took a first swing at editing today. I had *well over an hour* of raw footage, and after spending a while cleaning up the beginning and end, I realized I still had almost an hour left. I decided to scroll out on the timeline to see what the overall audio track looked like.

In Power Director the audio track is a blue waveform across the bottom of the screen. During quiet periods it's flat, during conversation it's a little heavier, and during hard laughter (or M yelling at me) it maxes out. The overall shape can provide a rough sense of how much more there is to cut and how long the finished video might be.

Well...click on the waveform snip attached below and take a look. :shock:

editing1.png

I'll try to get it down to 30 minutes but man, I think I'd be cutting out some good stuff. It sort of depends on how much of the banter and teasing people want to hear.

The good news is I don't think I've ever edited a track this long that has so much hard laughing. The bad news is I have a lot of work to do!

-Q.

Hello Q, please don't cut anything out of the video, I would like to see or buy it in its entirety without missing so much from the video, I would also like to hear the teasing from the video, please try as little as possible from the cutting video. Thank you very much

It's also really important to me that the scene where she gets mad at you when she gets broken is in the video, I really like it because it makes it very authentic.

Q, I've been following along intently since I had the misfortune of missing out on the first video. You keep what you feel is best, maybe just some of the best bits of banter between long bouts of tickling.

Whenever, wherever you decide to make available, I'll be there to support it.

It's also really important to me that the scene where she gets mad at you when she gets broken is in the video, I really like it because it makes it very authentic.

No worries, she breaks and recovers her wits and breaks again maybe 4-5 times. The mad scenes are my favorites too. :)

Q, I've been following along intently since I had the misfortune of missing out on the first video. You keep what you feel is best, maybe just some of the best bits of banter between long bouts of tickling.

Whenever, wherever you decide to make available, I'll be there to support it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Someday before long I'll get them both out there, along with Paige's escape challenge clip.

Hello Q, I have a question about the tickle box, are the person's hands fixed there in such a way that there is no escape? How are the two wooden panels closed? You can't jerk it firmly, but your hands are really caught there?

I've been a big fan of your videos for many years Q, unfortunately I had some bad luck at the time because my external hard drive broke and I unfortunately destroyed many clips that I bought from you at the time, I have another clip with Terri who was tickled barefoot by H&K and another one of H&K being interrogated, I think, but maybe there will be another chance to buy many of your old clips again at some point, that would make me very happy. Also the clips with the dark-haired ladies Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of them at the moment, I bought all the clips back then.

Hello Q, I have a question about the tickle box, are the person's hands fixed there in such a way that there is no escape? How are the two wooden panels closed? You can't jerk it firmly, but your hands are really caught there?

Definitely secure, there's no getting out. She really tried to pull her hands free after I first locked her in, which is a scene I'll leave in the video.

There's no escaping from the tickle box. ;)

Here's the locking in process, in order:

mwrists1.png mwrists2.png mwrists3.png mwrists4.png

Both the wrist and ankle stocks slide into slots in the frame, and are held in place by nails pushed into pre-drilled holes as I'm doing in the third picture.

Simple and effective!

Is there a distinct scene in the video where you can clearly see that she is fighting so hard not to laugh and then she just can't hold it anymore and then she bursts out? So not that she controlled it or can control it letting go, but she just can't help but laugh because she can't take it anymore. I've often experienced myself that there are women who can really control the whole thing.

Can't wait to buy this one! Just like STORCH said it would be awesome to be able to peer through the whole catalog again at some point if ever possible but I know your limits on it and such. This is shaping up to be an amazing video from the sounds of it. Question about the tickle box going off of what others have said, if its just skin on wood being locked in, does it hurt to wiggle around in? I see a lot of stocks with padding and stuff so you can move around without cutting up your wrists/ankles (think UK Tickling). Is that ever a problem with the tickle box?

Q produces great clips and moreover he is taking time to show us editing, pics of the shoot.. A great person:)

Really thanks for you work and to answer to all here, taking from your time.. you are a really nice guy :)

Cant' wait to se previews and full video:)

Is there a distinct scene in the video where you can clearly see that she is fighting so hard not to laugh and then she just can't hold it anymore and then she bursts out? So not that she controlled it or can control it letting go, but she just can't help but laugh because she can't take it anymore. I've often experienced myself that there are women who can really control the whole thing.

I'd say that happens several times. Once M starts laughing she pretty much goes until I stop tickling. Then she fights it all over again....rinse, repeat.

Can't wait to buy this one! Just like STORCH said it would be awesome to be able to peer through the whole catalog again at some point if ever possible but I know your limits on it and such. This is shaping up to be an amazing video from the sounds of it. Question about the tickle box going off of what others have said, if its just skin on wood being locked in, does it hurt to wiggle around in? I see a lot of stocks with padding and stuff so you can move around without cutting up your wrists/ankles (think UK Tickling). Is that ever a problem with the tickle box?

I'm working on old clip approvals but chances are slim. I'll at least have M's and Paige's clips available when I finally figure out a storefront.

I'm just a rough carpenter but really punched above my weight somehow when I made the tickle box.

Originally I rounded and sanded the wrist and ankle contact points until they felt like suede. In the early days I used to get comments on how comfy the setup was. Now, after many years of struggling and sweat, they're as smooth as ever. M fought like a tiger and there was nary a mark on her wrists after. :)

Q produces great clips and moreover he is taking time to show us editing, pics of the shoot.. A great person:)

Really thanks for you work and to answer to all here, taking from your time.. you are a really nice guy :)

Cant' wait to se previews and full video:)

Thanks man, I appreciate it, but to be fair I've got it easy with just one plane in the air. Plus, working from home, it makes for a nice break between calls or projects to just spin around and answer a few quick questions on the forum.

I remember what it's like to have multiple shoots and editing jobs in the pipeline at once. Believe me, the folks doing that are busy, and we're all the better for it. :)

p.s. I'm also completely neglecting the vintage photo and video threads, but I'll get back to them eventually...also still planning to finish the story, which is starting to become a novella.

Hello Q, yes that sounds really exciting, if M is really interested in being completely wrapped in foil so that only the feet and the head remain free, maybe M is also interested in role-playing games as an interrogation in connection with the tickle torture.

Oh, I can't wait to see this in any form. 30 minutes, 60 minutes, whatever it turns out to be I'll be thrilled to own it!

Hello Q, yes that sounds really exciting, if M is really interested in being completely wrapped in foil so that only the feet and the head remain free, maybe M is also interested in role-playing games as an interrogation in connection with the tickle torture.

We've been chatting, and she's up for at least one more video (M: "Might as well make it a trilogy"). She's on board with doing a mummy wrap and intrigued by the idea of a skit.

She's also interested in being the tickler (M: "I'm probably more of a domme than a sub"). She says she wants to tickle me, but no way...I'm 100% dom. I've only been the 'lee a couple of times in 50+ years and that's not likely to happen again.

M will tickle my wife at some point but of course that's off-limits to cameras.

Soooo...my idea for M's next video is a skit where she refuses a judge's order to sign an apology to settle an altercation, and is sent to a court-ordered anger management session as punishment. There, she finds herself mummy wrapped to a table, and they tickle her feet until she agrees to comply. I'd love to find a female 'ler to be M's "case manager" for the skit, and I'm checking with some old friends (Lynn, H&K, Dianna...). Ideally there would also be a revenge segment where M turns the tables on the case manager.

All of this is in very early stages, and many months off at best. But it's fun to think about in the mean time... ;)

Um, any ladies out there care to volunteer for the case manager role??? Could be a paid gig, or maybe I could even hire my first professional model...

-Q.

That's a very, very good idea Q, then M is wrapped up as a mummy and as punishment and made to sign under interrogation, I like that very much :) I really love the interrogation games as role-playing games.

Q what still interests me is this (During quiet periods it's flat, during conversation it's a little heavier, and during hard laughter (or M yelling at me) it maxes out.) She yells at you in the phase when M is about to Losing your composure or why is she yelling at you? Does she get really angry?

I could talk to my girl about it, being the case manager that is, you guys are located in Indiana correct? We're also from the midwest and she may be down.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back