• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips - life is interesting; more shoots with M

Q what still interests me is this (During quiet periods it's flat, during conversation it's a little heavier, and during hard laughter (or M yelling at me) it maxes out.) She yells at you in the phase when M is about to Losing your composure or why is she yelling at you? Does she get really angry?

In a sense she does, but it's all in good fun. I'll try to explain a little.

I've never met a professional tickle model (well, not yet), so I can only speak from knowing the women in my own videos. They are varying levels of kinky, but none to my knowledge specifically has a tickling fetish. For lack of a better term they're all regular people...teachers, office managers, an attorney, a project manager, etc...who just happen to be cool and a little adventurous.

Given that, I'd say their typical going-in mindset is, "This is crazy and scary but it sounds kind of fun and I'm excited to try it to see what happens." As they get tied down or strapped in, it's always fun to watch the realization slowly sink in that they really can't move and they're actually going to be tickled once they're helpless.

M is different. Going back to our college days she has always liked bondage, but she's not so much looking to feel helpless as she's looking for a challenge. College dating rules were that I could tie her up, but tickling was strictly forbidden because it did make her feel helpless (for the record, she was especially worried about her feet). What she wanted was to escape. Escaping was like "winning," and she's hugely competitive. M has a different take on the receiving end of bondage than anyone else I've known.

That's why her first tickle video was an escape challenge. She knew about the tickle clip store from its earliest days and I always teased her about being too chicken to try it. She always fired back that I couldn't keep her tied up anyway, ha ha. But all these years later I think the curiosity finally got to her, and she agreed to combine the two: an escape challenge with a cash vs. tickling reward.

So I won the bet (/buffs nails) and M got tickled, but if you saw that video you know how hard she fought, first to escape, and then not to laugh. She would tell you she looks at tickling the way she looks at bondage: not as a way to lose control but as something to overcome. I'll link a slightly longer version of the old C4S preview below where you can see this. The point where the tickling finally breaks her down is around the preview's 1 minute mark, and you can hear some of the fighting and frustration leading up to it:

Breaking the 1%: M's ticklish Feet! (preview)

So did she really get angry? Yeah, I'd say she did, but only in the way you'd get angry at an opponent if you were highly competitive and losing a game. When M agrees to be tickled now, she sees it as another chance to "beat" the tickling and stay on top of it by not laughing. She's crazy ticklish, but has titanium willpower, so when she starts losing she gets frustrated and angry and yells at me sometimes as she tries to stay composed. Spoiler alert: it doesn't work out for her in the second video either. ;)

-Q.

p.s. Since we're talking about "getting angry," let me share one more thing. I try to keep my shoots real, but with M we have added a little bit of theater around safewords. In the first video I made her say "you win" to stop the tickling, and in the new one it's "master I'm weak please stop." The "you win" thing was spontaneous (it's in the preview) and she knew I was going to come up with something semi-humiliating in the second shoot. BUT...the important thing here is that M and all of my models always have a real safeword from the outset that immediately stops the action no matter what. So if she seems angry or stressed or whatever, it's never unsafe or non-consensual, even if it may appear so just a little.

Last edited:
I could talk to my girl about it, being the case manager that is, you guys are located in Indiana correct? We're also from the midwest and she may be down.

Yep we're in Indiana. I might have been a little off the cuff asking like that as I'm sure M will insist on a pretty rigorous interview process, but I'm happy to help broker the deal.

If you're seriously interested, PM me and we'll talk.

Last edited:
After the first pass edit, it looks like we're at about 50 minutes. For funsies at some point I'll break it down into dialogue, resisting, regular laughing, and hysterical laughing. :)

Hello Q. Thank you for your detailed explanation of how angry M got and for remaining cheerful and polite at the same time ;-)

although I find it extremely sharp when the victim gets angry and uses swear words and insults the active Ticklemaster in a desperate state ;-)

No chance that the interior designer clip will become available??

No, sorry, at least not from me. She was Ana's friend and I thought they might spin off their own thing, but we've lost touch.

Still working on the new M clip, btw. It's an hour long and taking a long time to edit among my other muggle responsibilities. She had to say "master I'm weak please stop" to end the tickling, and man she really dug in. I don't think M has ever uttered those words in her life, so it took FOREVER. ;)

I'll post a preview when the clip is done and then start working on a storefront to sell it.

Still working on the new M clip, btw. It's an hour long and taking a long time to edit among my other muggle responsibilities. She had to say "master I'm weak please stop" to end the tickling, and man she really dug in. I don't think M has ever uttered those words in her life, so it took FOREVER. ;)

I'll post a preview when the clip is done and then start working on a storefront to sell it.

cool:)

When do you think you'll post preview?

She got tickled for 1 hour? she is strong;) it's a long time

cool:)

When do you think you'll post preview?

She got tickled for 1 hour? she is strong;) it's a long time

Oh man...soon I hope. Maybe a week? Sorry it's taking so long. Guess I'm living the boutique tickle store life now ;)

Work just got busy *and* I've had two other...actually four other people reach out for new sessions. Two are new friends who would be total first-timers, and one is a husband and wife couple I've sessioned with before.

No idea if we'll get new LOL videos out of these sessions, but they'll definitely keep me hopping for a while.

It's a hard job, but somebody's gotta do it ;)

-Q.

Hello Q,

you wrote in one of your last posts that M has the ticklest feet of all those you have ever tortured, would you say that M's feet are even more ticklish than Terri, who is my absolute favorite of yours from the old one store and a friend of H&K I think is? For me, Terri from your shop and Terri from Stuck in Stocks are my absolute favorites :) Best regards

Hello Q,

you wrote in one of your last posts that M has the ticklest feet of all those you have ever tortured, would you say that M's feet are even more ticklish than Terri, who is my absolute favorite of yours from the old one store and a friend of H&K I think is? For me, Terri from your shop and Terri from Stuck in Stocks are my absolute favorites :) Best regards

They react very differently but I'd say M is every bit as ticklish, at least. Terri would just melt as soon as the tickling began -- light, hard, whatever -- and she couldn't stop laughing.

M digs in and fights as hard as she can not to laugh, then slowly she sort of crumbles, then finally once she gives in it's all over. Same as Terri though, once M breaks she can't stop laughing.

Tldr: M is at least as ticklish as Terri, but stronger willed and more fun to torture. ;)

Oh man...soon I hope. Maybe a week? Sorry it's taking so long. Guess I'm living the boutique tickle store life now ;)

Work just got busy *and* I've had two other...actually four other people reach out for new sessions. Two are new friends who would be total first-timers, and one is a husband and wife couple I've sessioned with before.

No idea if we'll get new LOL videos out of these sessions, but they'll definitely keep me hopping for a while.

It's a hard job, but somebody's gotta do it ;)

-Q.

ho maybe good news;)

the two friends are female?

and the couple you sessioned before.. you tickled the 2 at the same time or they did it to each other?:) could be great on video a couple;)

ho maybe good news;)

the two friends are female?

and the couple you sessioned before.. you tickled the 2 at the same time or they did it to each other?:) could be great on video a couple;)

The two friends are female but they've gone quiet the last few days. We'll see...

For the couple, he likes to watch other guys tickle her. So far though those have all been private sessions, and I don't expect that will change.

The one thing I do know is someday I'll finally finish editing M's clip and get a preview out here! Also we've chatted recently and she is up for doing more. She's all obsessed now with "beating" the sensation and not letting it make her laugh. I'm so happy... :)

Q do you think M will ever stop laughing while being tickled? She has a very iron will, it's not so easy to break her immediately that she loses her composure, do you think she won't be able to resist laughing? :boogie:

Q do you think M will ever stop laughing while being tickled? She has a very iron will, it's not so easy to break her immediately that she loses her composure, do you think she won't be able to resist laughing? :boogie:

Well sure...I don't just floor it and all-out tickle her once she breaks. As with any model, I try to keep her laughing and then let her recover or almost recover off and on so she can cycle and fight it again.

It's kind of like driving a race car and watching your tachometer to get the most out of your horsepower around a track.

I often do this thing where I tell models not to move their feet. It makes them focus (on where I'm tickling ;)) and generally gets some teasing discussion going that gives me an excuse to stop and restart. IMO it makes for a better flow in the clip and helps draw out the torture.

Don't know if that makes sense...

I'm gonna be ready to work for Pixar when this is done! An hour is a lot of video to edit when your model is anonymous and really ticklish and keeps thrashing out from behind the little pixelated blurry spot you set up on the static fx track.

I'm hoping to finish the full video this week and then trim down a preview that I'll figure out how to share.

Hello Q, well that's very good news, well then I hope that I might be able to buy M's video in the next few days. Best regards

I am very happy about the preview clip and then about the complete video from M. I hope we will be able to buy many more great new videos in the future when M has now developed a real interest in withstanding the tickling.

:shake:

Producing!!!

Finally...the first pass of edits is finished and we're into production! ~3.4 GB is going to take a while to render, but it's good to hit a milestone.

View attachment 20220820_075204.jpg

The completed video is a few seconds shy of 50 minutes. M's phrase to end the tickling was "master I'm weak please stop," and she fought like a tiger not to say it. Even though the clip is so long, I think you'll like the overall vibe and M's classic struggles to hold in her laughter. I left in a lot of the banter, like when she wonders whether people in stocks were tickled in the middle ages, and her thoughts on Stephen King's book Gerald's Game, but the rest is all resistance and fighting and laughter. Lots and lots of laughter.

As usual with M it takes a while to lose her composure, but the struggling is great, and once she gives in she laughs as hard as any model I've seen.

All through this I kept thinking what a great sport M is. She hates being tickled, but loves the challenge, and even though it drives her crazy with frustration she really has a good time with it. Everyone has their preferences, but to me M might just be the perfect ticklee.

So, stay tuned for a preview clip this weekend. I still don't know how I'll sell the final product, but now that editing is over I can devote more time to figuring out a storefront.

-Q.

This sounds amazing! M is jumping up my list as I love a ticklish women who's stubborn and does not like to lose. I'll be buying this one once available!

This sounds amazing! M is jumping up my list as I love a ticklish women who's stubborn and does not like to lose. I'll be buying this one once available!

Darkknight! H&K says hello.

Guess what though, M is more fun to tickle.

So the *preview* came to 8 minutes. M reviewed it and thinks I'm giving too much away. Everyone's happy if M is happy, so I guess I'll take another swing tomorrow.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back