• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arya Spanked (F/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
"Let me go you crazy bitch!", Arya screamed, as she writhed in the leather cuffs that held her immobilised to the leather bondage stool, bolted to the floor in Cersei's dungeon.

Cersei sneered as she moved to the rack of "toys" that she was going to use on her captive.

"Gaaah!" Arya screamed as a metal studded paddle slapped sharply against her buttocks. "Gaahh, when i get out of here I'm going to kill...Gaaahhh!"

Cersei smiled sadistically as she continued to smack Arya's exposed buttocks and soles of her feet with the paddle.

Arya continued cursing and screaming, much to Cersei's delight.

Cersei smiled as she told Arya what awaited her, "A girl has been very naughty. A girl has caused me a lot of trouble. A girl has proven herself a traitor to the rightful ruler of Westeros, and will be suitably punished. As will your sister, "The Queen of Dragons", and all of the other traitors awaiting my judgment.

"Aaagh, damn you! Aaarggh!"

Cersei smiled as she continued to punish Arya for all of the trouble that she'd caused. Danaerys was being prepared in the next chamber. She looked absent mindedly at the sand timer. Still 10 minutes to go of Arya's punishment...

Had a go at painting a full figure in painterly style. Think it turned out quite nicely. Not much in the way of background, etc yet, but aiming to improve a little bit each time. Important thing is that the face looks decent. That's always been my downfall before with this style.

Won't be doing the Dany pic for a while. Want my skills up to par so I can do my idea full justice.

Attachments

• Arya Punishment jpeg.jpg
    Arya Punishment jpeg.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 101
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back