• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talk - Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Grey Discuss the Famous Scene

rmfan

TMF Master
We are all aware of the unscripted tickle moments from Dirty Dancing, and we know that Drew Barrymore is something of a ticklephile, if not a straight-up tickle fetishist. Well, she mentioned that scene when having Jennifer Grey as a guest on her show.

Nothing much, but it is nice to hear Jennifer confirm her ticklishness once more, and to see Drew talk about tickling again:

https://www.youtube.com watch?v=AnyScnJIepQ

Remove the space in the link after copying.

Great! Thanks for sharing that cute video, always nice to hear Jennifer Grey talking about it. Thate video makes me feel that Drew is really one of us, her face of satisfaction after Jennifer said she was ticklish doesn't let her deny it.

Also, there's a bar missing in the link. No problem, here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=AnyScnJIepQ

-

I found these days a page in which she talks about it too: usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/everything-to-know-so-far-about-the-long-awaited-dirty-dancing-sequel/its-official-18/

Attachments

• JG - Captura de tela 2022-05-19 155110.png
    JG - Captura de tela 2022-05-19 155110.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Grey Talk _Dirty Dancing_ Tickle Scene.mp4
    3.3 MB
Lovely. I miss the old nose, though, I have to say. It gave her more of an identity.

I had such a crush on the pre-nose job Jennifer Grey that hearing hear say those two amazing words “I’m ticklish” gives me chills and makes me happy.

Great find and clip!....but WHHYYY does it end right after Jennifer says, "I'm ticklish" and we don't get to hear Drew's response???
&#55357;&#56877; &#55357;&#56877; &#55357;&#56877; &#55357;&#56877;

ddd

Sadly Drew didn't have much of a response. Just changed the subject.

There was another interview where Drew Barrymore straight up said she liked going home and getting tickled, after a long day. It was funny too, because you could tell her interviewer did not expect her to say that. He was just like, 'heh, yeah... Anyway, to the next question'

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back