• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for guys

Do you identify as a:

• Total voters
I'm a switch but I'm like, 80% ticklee. But I definitely can't resist tickling someone if they consent and let me tie them up or hold them down.

Switch, but I lean more towards the ler side. Probably 80% ler, 20% lee. Interestingly though, I more often fantasize about being a lee. I don’t know why, but in most of my fantasies I’m a lee.

Think the OP wants ya'll to answer the poll itself..... Your comments are good afterwards, but there's been a whole 9 of us responding to the actual poll.

Hey guys, great responses! According to the poll, most guys are switch. Keep it up! ;)

soon the video of Alessandra, this time, he will get revenge and have his revenge and the tickler will be ticklee.ale_custom_f.m_tck.jpgale_custom_f.m_tck.jpgale_custom_f.m_tck.jpg

I’m an all out ler now. The funny thing is I was a lee as a kid, but now I’m all ler.

I like to think of myself as a pretty even tickle switch.
The reason for this poll? I'm pretty sure it's been done before. Well, odds are...

I'm more of a lee than anything but i would not mind being a ler

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I consider myself a switch with an equal interest in both tickling and getting tickled, but my experience is mostly as a ticklee. My ex hated being tickled and I've had much less luck finding willing ticklees than women willing to tickle me senseless!

Ler. I've actually thought about this some lately, but I've kind of warmed up to the idea of being a lee given the right circumstances. I've only got ONE actually ticklish spot though :shrug:

Switch, but ideal for me is ten minutes of tickling a woman's feet :feets: followed by several hours of being in helpless bondage with her tickling me :tickle: all over, especially my lower rib cage. :devil:

Wow! According to the poll and comments
so far, many men are switches with 'lee tendencies. Hmmmm. Interesting!

Total ler----but would be more curious to know the gender breakdown to see whether representation on the forums corresponds with reality, i.e., is the male ler-to-female lee ratio is as high as suspected?

Of those commenting on being a switch, seems more an even split between those who tend Ler or Lee, which makes sense, it's in the title after all, though it seemed like more switches tend Ler if they tend one way or another.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back