• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & Horror

I've actually been really enjoying this series of yours. I really like horror tickling, especially when the ticklers are unsettling and creepy. I prefer that over the "Oooh spooky" classical monsters or the gigantic tentacled creature with 57 mouths. That clown looks like someone--or someTHING--that could pop out at you while walking down the street.

I've actually been really enjoying this series of yours. I really like horror tickling, especially when the ticklers are unsettling and creepy. I prefer that over the "Oooh spooky" classical monsters or the gigantic tentacled creature with 57 mouths. That clown looks like someone--or someTHING--that could pop out at you while walking down the street.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Yes, I try to focus on actual creepy/horrifying encounters that could potentially happen. I have seen very little in this particular genre, and I think it deserves more attention. Soon I'll be returning to the paranormal where things can get really interesting!

I love to mix horror with tickling and it's probably my favorite type of storyline clip to shoot I haven't shot anything new since Clips4Sale updated the rules for content. I plan to shoot something eventually to see whether or not those types of clips are still OK. I had an idea for a leather face type character tickler.

love that thought! idk how copyright and stuff work but the whole cast of hunters in Dead by Daylight covers multiple niches at once haha

Some people have come to me saying they didn't realize horror and tickling worked so well together. Well...

Does anybody else have any doubts now? View attachment 703349

If you like the image, you can find the series and many, many others on my DeviantArt page: https://www.deviantart.com/fireandlighting

haha no I absolutely agree that these categories fit beautifully! I know I'd love to run afoul of some of the psycho nurses in escape rooms/haunted houses!!! lol

I didn't think the combination would work but it does.
Your work is excellent. Please keep going.

I love the mix of horror and tickling!

In the tickle fetish realm, is it not as popular?

Last edited:
I’ve always thought that tickling could be worked into the theme at Haunted Houses during Halloween. Not tickling the guests, necessarily, but a tickling torture scene staged by the actors.

Tickling and horror is one of the best combinations there is! Imagining horror stories with damsels in distress and endless tickle torture never gets old.

Indeed, it should be more popular because regardless of any particular ler-lee dynamic, there's pretty much always an element of fear--big or small--which ideally turns on both the ler and lee. Even though the horror context isn't usually sexual/consensual, that erotic-fear element transfers over from the sexual realm nonetheless.

Honestly I think it works well also! I've always been interested in the spooky creepy stuff excluding realistic gory or suffering scenes. I can't always turn off my "it's ok, this is fiction" filter when I start feeling actually bad for the character. Otherwise, horror and tickling go together like peanut butter (or sunbutter if you're allergic) and jelly! Give me the clowns. The unhinged. Ghosts, wraiths, demons... Amorphous terrifying blobs... Whatever. THAT kind of weird horror is my jam.

In real life though, couldn't you argue that true legitimate fear would dampen any type of ticklish response? Same as when you're extremely nervous, you become less ticklish.

On this site and in fanfiction, sure. But irl, terrible combo.

In real life though, couldn't you argue that true legitimate fear would dampen any type of ticklish response? Same as when you're extremely nervous, you become less ticklish.

On this site and in fanfiction, sure. But irl, terrible combo.

I don't know... I guess it would depend on the situation. Texas Chainsaw Massacre situation vs being tickled by a ghost in a haunted house. Two drastically different scenarios there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back