• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Made my fiancee's feet super ticklish again M/F

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
I posted once before about how my fiancee complained her feet were too ticklish.
It happened again, I think it seems to happen when I rub this Shea butter on her feet to keep them moist and her feet sweat. I also started by giving her a pedicure which already made them smoother.
It was either the morning after, or two days after I had done both of those things. I was tickling her giving her a morning tickle again all over her upper body, but when I got to tickling her feet under the covers they were really squirming and she couldn't stop laughing. :) Couldn't get the words out lol.

As before I locked her foot under my arm and tickled away whilst she laughed in gibberish.
This is another thing that I think makes her extra ticklish, locking her feet under my arm or sitting on her legs so she can't get her feet away.
Then she said the same thing she had done a while ago "my feet are really tickly for some reason." "Good" I responded and carried on tickling her silly.

She wasn't kidding, I could touch her foot, lick her foot, even suck her toes which was really ticklish. Also blowing her foot or her toes caused her to giggle.

As if that wasn't enough, I also found yet another tickle spot. I can tickle her by poking/ pinching the top of her thighs. :)

After her super ticklish feet attack she just kissed me as always.

Sigh I love my girl. :)

I will have to do some more experimenting and make her feet super tickly more often.

Last edited:
That’s a good tip. I am ALWAYS looking for methods to make the Wife’s feet more ticklish.

I think what also helped is the fact her feet were sweating a lot due to the hot weather, combined with the moisturising I had been doing, pedicure I gave her and the fact she had also been walking around in trainers and socks for most of the previous day. :)

One of those wide hair brushes... And baby oil. Has never failed me :bow:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back