• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snow In Denver. 90 F In New York

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just saw that our forum members who live in the Denver, Colorado area will be experiencing several inches of snow tonight into tomorrow.

The Colorado Rockies and NY Mets game In Denver was postponed because of snow.

The very latest I ever remember show in NYC was in the first week of April.

If I remember correctly, I was on Easter Vacation in 1982, I believe, and we had 12 inches of snow on Passover in the first week of April.

The expected high temps in NYC tomorrow will be 90 Degrees F or close to it.

Very extreme weather for both NYC and Denver for this time of year

Yeehhhh.... but it's just weather, right? (hint, hint)

Yesterday it was 90° here, today it's snowing outside...

Today's expected high in NYC, 88 F, with heat index of 95 to 100 F.

That is far too hot for the third week in May.

Last summer, we had one week of high 90s or close to 100, but that was in early July, right after July 4.

Very hot, but at least it was in the summer.

The more pavement and concrete there is in an area, the more of the urban heat island effect there is.

Yes, I'm quite aware of the heat island effect (I'm a geologist, and worked in the environmental area). It doesn't account for the early arrival of high temps in NYC - yes partly weather, but more influenced by that great hoax, climate change. With all the concrete and stuff in NYC, why weren't there temp aberations in the past few years? (I'm ignoring winters) And, I don't even live in, or near, NYC.

Few people say that climate change is a hoax. A lot of people are just skeptical that human activity is the primary cause for it.

You don't get my sarcasm. And I'm done with this.

Oh I got your sarcasm. I just figured I'd point out that the prevailing narrative has viable alternatives.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back