• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a vintage Harmony clip

20XX

A few years ago, I posted to this forum that I was looking for old clips, which were on extremetickling.com One of the clips in particular I have determined likely came from the video Bondagettes Next Door, but I have had no luck finding any clips from the video. Extremetickling went down sometime in 2014 according to Internet Archive, though it does say the clip is from Harmony, and I have concluded that the ‘ler in the clip is likely Sharon Kaye, with the ‘lee likely being Carolyn Monroe. I am including a link to the page where I found the model photos and the title of the video. Does anyone know where clips of this video, or any of Harmony’s tickling clips, may be found?

https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=bondagettes+next+door/year=2000/bondagettes-next-door.htm

those classic harmony clips were great. There was another series featuring sharon kane tickling and getting tickled by a sexy brunette. :drinkup:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back