• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New GF (soles pic)

LoveSoles81

4th Level Red Feather
Hello all!

Last summer my engagement ended. I have been dating and have a lot of new tickling experiences. But this story is for my new gf. she is 30, 5’3 and looks like Sandra Bullock. Perfect first date… we went to top golf and then had dinner. Fast forward to the end of the date I asked her if she hates being tickled and she said she wasn’t ticklish… she actually let me try a few spots when I dropped her off and I got no reaction. Even her feet nothing…. Date #2 I was determined to find a ticklish spot on her. We went to see a movie, after that went back to her condo. Asked to give her a foot massage. Of course I had to try and tickle them… so I started lightly with my nails. Nothing. I saw she had a hair brush and asked to borrow it lol. Sure enough her arches and the ball of her foot… she busted out giggling. I also learned if you dig in long enough with nails she can’t hold back. It’s actually fun dating someone that tries to fight it.

Attachments

• 4B0083C0-61E2-48DC-B9BF-9A887C219C76.jpeg
    4B0083C0-61E2-48DC-B9BF-9A887C219C76.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 2,146
Last edited:
Ha. Fantastic story and excellent picture.

Very nice story and fantastic pic, will you upload some more from her soles, or maybe her toes?
What's her most ticklish spot?

Very nice story and fantastic pic, will you upload some more from her soles, or maybe her toes?
What's her most ticklish spot?

Thank you! I will be taking a lot more of her soon. Her feet are her most ticklish spot. Upper arch and center of the ball of her foot.

Great story and wonderful photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks everyone! Here is a pic she sent me from work.

Attachments

• 47410F43-75F9-4296-89C4-7A917AED65D8.jpeg
    47410F43-75F9-4296-89C4-7A917AED65D8.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 369
Excellent! Your gf has gorgeous feet.

I love the wrinkles.

Thanks.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back