• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sanctuary in LA

nosforatiop

Looking to book a session with a lee, anyone play over at Sanctuary recently? I would love some recommendations.

I understand Sanctuary is reopening but in a new location, moving out of La Cienga, is this new location easy to get to ? Also has anyone Tickled Raven ?

I understand Sanctuary is reopening but in a new location, moving out of La Cienga, is this new location easy to get to ? Also has anyone Tickled Raven ?
I am also wondering that as well I do know that they moved but I just don't know where they moved to.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

The owner of Sanctuary is one of my Facebook buddies. The last email she sent, was on January 19th, saying "she got the keys and was starting construction". The new location is in Gardena (I don't know the address yet, but I believe it's about 10 minutes away from the previous location).
Also, someone above asked if anyone has tickled Raven. I've tickled a lot of the girls there. I don't see anyone named Raven currently on their website?

The owner of Sanctuary is one of my Facebook buddies. The last email she sent, was on January 19th, saying "she got the keys and was starting construction". The new location is in Gardena (I don't know the address yet, but I believe it's about 10 minutes away from the previous location).
Also, someone above asked if anyone has tickled Raven. I've tickled a lot of the girls there. I don't see anyone named Raven currently on their website?
I would love to know the address I have always wanted to go there. So if you get the address can you please send it to me. Message me or post it via this thread.

The latest I've heard is that they plan to reopen at the new location late this month or early next month. I'm in discussion to maybe host a tickling class there.

Let me know if you decide to do this. I used to shoot all my videos at their club (clips4sale.com/64349), and I wouldn't mind attending your class/helping you with restraints, or whatever you need.

The latest I've heard is that they plan to reopen at the new location late this month or early next month. I'm in discussion to maybe host a tickling class there.
That sounds like fun, let me know, I could help you with modeling I did a bit of modeling stuff a few years back.

Message me if you want.

What happened to the former location? Too small? Too big? Too expensive? I haven't been there in 15 years but I'm gonna miss it....

Are there any other places like this? When you say you want to book a session with a lee, do you mean someone who works/worked there or a freelancer?

The particular place that was in this discussion has models that work there. However, they also have parties on the weekends for the general public, where people pay like $30 to get in, and can use the studio's bondage furniture for tickles (or whatever other kink you're into). I've tickled women that were attending these parties a whole bunch of times.

I think Sanctuary and Dominion were the only two that accepted walk ins, Dominion is gone so what does that leave us ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back