• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sansa Dog Licking Tickle Torture (Dog/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Sansa is facing a suitably ironic punishment in Cersei's dungeon: being tickled by the same hounds she used to dispose of Ramsay Bolton.
Except these hounds are well fed, and are indolently licking the fish oil that's been smeared all over Sansa's body.
There's only one hound right now, but Cersei looking to unleash the whole pack on her very soon.

This version wearing leather pants. I've got nude version in my DA subs. Not sure of the ethics of posting nude version here as I've got a subscriber (Woot!), who's paying for access to the spicy pics.

(Even though I've seen far more explicit on normal DA just today, but I had content warnings spring up for several of my pics, so I've ended up moving 30+ to subscriptions, which have more liberal guidelines on content)

Getting the face and feet right was trickier than I expected. And hands were a nightmare, hence the leather mittens... But overall, I'm slowly improving.

Looking to post more quick sketch type pics. More pics for my followers, and faster improvement of my drawing skills.

Attachments

• Sansa Tickling DA jpeg.jpg
    Sansa Tickling DA jpeg.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 442
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back