• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Improv Tickle With an Unexpected Prope

FFT32

Verified
I was out playing a little poker today which is typical for me during the weekend. When I got home I saw that Rachel was laying on the sofa wearing only a t-shirt and shorts. I could tell she was recently out of the shower because her hair was not in a pony tail. She was also barefoot an looking yummy.

I walked over and sat down on the end where feet were and placed them on my lap. As always, I started gently caressing and tickling her feet. Her smile and giggles are such a joy.

As I continued, Rachel told me that she keeps feeling somehing hard on the side of her foot on my lap. I quickly realized that it was my good luck charm that I take with me when I play poker which is a small plastic donkey.

I reached into my pocket to remove it and got the idea to tickle her with it. I held it up for her to see and said, this brings me luck playing poker. Lets see if it does the same now. Before she could say anything, I started gliding over her soles.

It worked great. She laughed a ton and was very squirmy. It tickled her arches and under her toes the most. We have used tickle tools a lot, but never anything this unusual. It was a lot of fun!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back