Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/27/2022

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for profiles, our rules, and a place to say hello to us!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Natasha Lyonne - fff/f

From last night's SNL, they think their boss (played by Natasha) is dead so they start tickling him

Starts about 1 minute in, then at the end around the four minute mark Fred Armisen tickles her too.

That was cute! Actually damn good mainstream. The T word was mentioned a bunch!

https://www .youtube.com/watch?v=9q7DoN9XH0U

Remove the space…

On the one hand, the tickling part was funny. On the other hand, the rest of the skit was total cringe.

Fred Armisen wasnt stopping til he got her to squirm a bit ��

Cute scene. I always liked her in Russian Doll. Judging by her squirming it looks like she's genuinely ticklish too!

Blog Entries
    Fine clip! I envy him!
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by MrMacphisto View Post
    On the one hand, the tickling part was funny. On the other hand, the rest of the skit was total cringe.
    I'm not that familair with SNL, but I've hated pretty much all of the skits that I have seen. I can't make sense of it's popularity, it just seems so amateurish by the standards of other comedy that's been on TV in the last few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherRebell View Post
    I'm not that familair with SNL, but I've hated pretty much all of the skits that I have seen. I can't make sense of it's popularity, it just seems so amateurish by the standards of other comedy that's been on TV in the last few decades.
    Agreed, but you should check out the 70s, 80s, and early 90s material. Back then, SNL was actually good. They haven't had a great cast since around 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by TMF Jeff View Post
    From last night's SNL, they think their boss (played by Natasha) is dead so they start tickling him

Starts about 1 minute in, then at the end around the four minute mark Fred Armisen tickles her too.

*fff/M

Quote Originally Posted by TMF Jeff View Post

Noteworthy that Lyonne and Armisen were romantickley involved for 8 years.

That was great, thanks!

Wow. That is wild. Some thoughts:

1. Okay, first of all, which SNL writer is One of Us?

2. It strikes me that she is not very ticklish at all, at least in the areas they're tickling her. Granted, their technique is terrible (whether that's intentional so as to make it more tolerable, or they're just genuinely bad ticklers is up for debate), but a lot of people in that position would never be able to hold as still as she does, in both of the tickling scenes. Most people would at least be squirming a fair amount, and a lot would be laughing their heads off.

3. In a way, though, her lack of ticklishness opens the door for us to consider a lot of what might have happened behind the scenes. It makes me wonder what kind of conversations among the writers and cast might've gone on about her ticklishness and the tolerability of their attacks. Did Heidi Gardner, Ego Nwodim, or Cecily Strong utter things like "I would never be able to get through this" or "I have no idea how you can handle that!" (or at least think it)? How many viewers at home commented similarly or at least had those thoughts while imagining themselves in that position?

4. Along those lines, it also makes me wonder if the writers had pitched that skit to other hosts, only to have them turn it down because they knew they'd be too ticklish to handle it. It's totally conceivable they pitched it to Billie Eilish, Zoe Kravitz, or Selena Gomez earlier this season—or even a musical guest like Taylor Swift. I know that might be a stretch, but if you were a ticklephile who had a job as a writer on SNL and had been bold enough to write and pitch this sketch, wouldn't you have tried to go for the gold and propose it to Taylor, if only just to see what she'd say?

Quote Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow175 View Post
    Wow. That is wild. Some thoughts:

1. Okay, first of all, which SNL writer is One of Us?

2. It strikes me that she is not very ticklish at all, at least in the areas they're tickling her. Granted, their technique is terrible (whether that's intentional so as to make it more tolerable, or they're just genuinely bad ticklers is up for debate), but a lot of people in that position would never be able to hold as still as she does, in both of the tickling scenes. Most people would at least be squirming a fair amount, and a lot would be laughing their heads off.

3. In a way, though, her lack of ticklishness opens the door for us to consider a lot of what might have happened behind the scenes. It makes me wonder what kind of conversations among the writers and cast might've gone on about her ticklishness and the tolerability of their attacks. Did Heidi Gardner, Ego Nwodim, or Cecily Strong utter things like "I would never be able to get through this" or "I have no idea how you can handle that!" (or at least think it)? How many viewers at home commented similarly or at least had those thoughts while imagining themselves in that position?

4. Along those lines, it also makes me wonder if the writers had pitched that skit to other hosts, only to have them turn it down because they knew they'd be too ticklish to handle it. It's totally conceivable they pitched it to Billie Eilish, Zoe Kravitz, or Selena Gomez earlier this season—or even a musical guest like Taylor Swift. I know that might be a stretch, but if you were a ticklephile who had a job as a writer on SNL and had been bold enough to write and pitch this sketch, wouldn't you have tried to go for the gold and propose it to Taylor, if only just to see what she'd say?
    1.We don't know how ticklish she is judging by this. You have to keep in mind, SNL is still a highly professional production and Lorne Michaels HATES when his cast members break character. So even if she's deathly ticklish, she has to keep composure for the sake of the sketch.

2. The sketches are rehearsed beforehand. It could have been harder for her during that time, but she learned to muscle through it with more takes. Also, it could very well be they weren't trying to tickle her on purpose. Like I said, breaking character is not tolerated at SNL,even if some of the funniest sketches in history involved character breaks like the infamous Debbie Downer ones.

Yeah I think she was just trying really hard not to laugh. You can see her squirming and even smiling at points as she's being tickled (especially when Armisen gets her towards the end).

Can someone upload the entire clip here? I don't know why it is not available in my country. It might be not available in other countries too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast