• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natasha Lyonne - fff/f

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
From last night's SNL, they think their boss (played by Natasha) is dead so they start tickling him

Starts about 1 minute in, then at the end around the four minute mark Fred Armisen tickles her too.

That was cute! Actually damn good mainstream. The T word was mentioned a bunch!

https://www .youtube.com/watch?v=9q7DoN9XH0U

Remove the space…

On the one hand, the tickling part was funny. On the other hand, the rest of the skit was total cringe.

Fred Armisen wasnt stopping til he got her to squirm a bit &#55358;&#56611;

Cute scene. I always liked her in Russian Doll. Judging by her squirming it looks like she's genuinely ticklish too!

On the one hand, the tickling part was funny. On the other hand, the rest of the skit was total cringe.

I'm not that familair with SNL, but I've hated pretty much all of the skits that I have seen. I can't make sense of it's popularity, it just seems so amateurish by the standards of other comedy that's been on TV in the last few decades.

I'm not that familair with SNL, but I've hated pretty much all of the skits that I have seen. I can't make sense of it's popularity, it just seems so amateurish by the standards of other comedy that's been on TV in the last few decades.

Agreed, but you should check out the 70s, 80s, and early 90s material. Back then, SNL was actually good. They haven't had a great cast since around 1995.

From last night's SNL, they think their boss (played by Natasha) is dead so they start tickling him

Starts about 1 minute in, then at the end around the four minute mark Fred Armisen tickles her too.

Noteworthy that Lyonne and Armisen were romantickley involved for 8 years.

Wow. That is wild. Some thoughts:

1. Okay, first of all, which SNL writer is One of Us?

2. It strikes me that she is not very ticklish at all, at least in the areas they're tickling her. Granted, their technique is terrible (whether that's intentional so as to make it more tolerable, or they're just genuinely bad ticklers is up for debate), but a lot of people in that position would never be able to hold as still as she does, in both of the tickling scenes. Most people would at least be squirming a fair amount, and a lot would be laughing their heads off.

3. In a way, though, her lack of ticklishness opens the door for us to consider a lot of what might have happened behind the scenes. It makes me wonder what kind of conversations among the writers and cast might've gone on about her ticklishness and the tolerability of their attacks. Did Heidi Gardner, Ego Nwodim, or Cecily Strong utter things like "I would never be able to get through this" or "I have no idea how you can handle that!" (or at least think it)? How many viewers at home commented similarly or at least had those thoughts while imagining themselves in that position?

4. Along those lines, it also makes me wonder if the writers had pitched that skit to other hosts, only to have them turn it down because they knew they'd be too ticklish to handle it. It's totally conceivable they pitched it to Billie Eilish, Zoe Kravitz, or Selena Gomez earlier this season—or even a musical guest like Taylor Swift. I know that might be a stretch, but if you were a ticklephile who had a job as a writer on SNL and had been bold enough to write and pitch this sketch, wouldn't you have tried to go for the gold and propose it to Taylor, if only just to see what she'd say?

Wow. That is wild. Some thoughts:

1. Okay, first of all, which SNL writer is One of Us?

2. It strikes me that she is not very ticklish at all, at least in the areas they're tickling her. Granted, their technique is terrible (whether that's intentional so as to make it more tolerable, or they're just genuinely bad ticklers is up for debate), but a lot of people in that position would never be able to hold as still as she does, in both of the tickling scenes. Most people would at least be squirming a fair amount, and a lot would be laughing their heads off.

3. In a way, though, her lack of ticklishness opens the door for us to consider a lot of what might have happened behind the scenes. It makes me wonder what kind of conversations among the writers and cast might've gone on about her ticklishness and the tolerability of their attacks. Did Heidi Gardner, Ego Nwodim, or Cecily Strong utter things like "I would never be able to get through this" or "I have no idea how you can handle that!" (or at least think it)? How many viewers at home commented similarly or at least had those thoughts while imagining themselves in that position?

4. Along those lines, it also makes me wonder if the writers had pitched that skit to other hosts, only to have them turn it down because they knew they'd be too ticklish to handle it. It's totally conceivable they pitched it to Billie Eilish, Zoe Kravitz, or Selena Gomez earlier this season—or even a musical guest like Taylor Swift. I know that might be a stretch, but if you were a ticklephile who had a job as a writer on SNL and had been bold enough to write and pitch this sketch, wouldn't you have tried to go for the gold and propose it to Taylor, if only just to see what she'd say?

1.We don't know how ticklish she is judging by this. You have to keep in mind, SNL is still a highly professional production and Lorne Michaels HATES when his cast members break character. So even if she's deathly ticklish, she has to keep composure for the sake of the sketch.

2. The sketches are rehearsed beforehand. It could have been harder for her during that time, but she learned to muscle through it with more takes. Also, it could very well be they weren't trying to tickle her on purpose. Like I said, breaking character is not tolerated at SNL,even if some of the funniest sketches in history involved character breaks like the infamous Debbie Downer ones.

Yeah I think she was just trying really hard not to laugh. You can see her squirming and even smiling at points as she's being tickled (especially when Armisen gets her towards the end).

Can someone upload the entire clip here?:( I don't know why it is not available in my country. It might be not available in other countries too.

Real suspicion that something like, Natasha walked into the writer's room first day and went, "I dare you to make me break in a sketch." It felt like a runner all episode, from Kate McKinnon's farewell opener right in her face, with shades in the rest. Maybe I just want to think of it that way.

Real suspicion that something like, Natasha walked into the writer's room first day and went, "I dare you to make me break in a sketch." It felt like a runner all episode, from Kate McKinnon's farewell opener right in her face, with shades in the rest. Maybe I just want to think of it that way.

I think you're right. I don't know if that's the reason she got tickled, but I got the impression that they were constantly trying to make her break. And it did occur to me too that it would explain why they decided to just resort to tickling her in the final sketch of the night.

One of the worst SNL episodes ive seen in a long time, but the tickling skit was cool. although i only wish she was more ticklish.

For anyone interested in seeing the ladies not in the frumpy 80s garb and the woman who plays Mr. Dooley, I threw this together so you can see what they really look like.
650F4C0D-99EC-4E1E-A602-C97F3670B835.jpeg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back