• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can I work on a better search functionality?

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Developer here. I would like the ability to try and create a better functioning search mechanism. Please reach out if this will be possible

Sadly we cannot add outside development to the forum, as it will void our contract, and we'd loose support in total on this ancient piece of code.

Loosing that means no more support updates, bug patches and so forth.

We are pretty much in the waiting phase to raise enough cash to buy a modern forum system, but that are expensive, and as we make nothing from the forum (all avenue goes into server expenses) its a steep hill to climb. Someday...

Myriads

Ok is crawling allowed? I can make a private one and upload it to github. Seems like the only thing that’s worth something here is the data right? Like the UI is super simple and the structure of the site seems really simple too. Like it would be super easy to transition it to somewhere else / a different frontend

On a different note, how much is this forum worth? I might be interested in investing a chunk of money in order to have partial ownership and attempt to monetize it in a different way. It seems like it’s getting left behind by places like Reddit/tumblr/literotica

Last edited:
Jeff is not interested in selling the forum. He'll happily accept donations (and has a fund site set up for such) but no one is buying pieces of the place. It stays 100% in his hands.

The site has already been crawled and indexed by google six ways to Sunday. I often just use a site specific google search to find things here and it works every time. So no need to reinvent the wheel for that. Googles on that job.

Myriads

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back