• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toronto: Virgin ‘lee looking to experiment

semiheteronym

This is all very much out of my comfort zone, but I think it’s finally time that I start accepting these urges rather than continually repressing them. I just turned 32 recently, although I look quite a bit younger than my age (case in point: I still get carded at the LCBO). For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a fascination with tickling, but this fascination was always accompanied by a great deal of shame (I’m sure many of you can relate to this). Interestingly, it’s difficult for me to even say the word “tickling” out loud, which just goes to show how deeply I’ve internalized all that shame and embarrassment.

(Before I digress any further, and just so I don’t waste any of your time with my ramblings, I’ll give you the short version of all this now: virgin ‘lee, male, 32, straight, 5’5, average build, seeking female ‘ler who is willing to take things slow. If there are no female ‘lers out there who want to do this, I might be open to male ‘lers, but they would also have to be willing to take things slow.)

Ok, back to the story. When I was a kid, I remember that I used to tie my ankles together with string while I was in the shower, then I would lie on my stomach and angle my feet upwards so that the rushing stream of water would tickle the bottom of my soles. That was the first and last time I’ve experimented with tickling.

I’m somewhat conflicted about all this, though. Because whenever I’ve been tickled casually in a social situation (like by a family member or friend), I’ve always disliked the experience… and yet there’s that other part of me that seems to like it. Does that make sense? I guess that’s why I’m here: I want to safely experiment with someone and see if this is actually something I genuinely enjoy. It’s very possible that I could end up not liking it at all – but at least I would have an answer. I think not knowing and being conflicted has caused me a fair bit of unnecessary stress.

I could say more, but I think I’ll leave it at that for now. If you want to know a bit more about me, I can give a few more details: I’m relatively calm and soft-spoken (which is fitting since I work in a library); I try to be kind (I do a lot of volunteer work, for instance); and I’m moderately intelligent (I have a graduate degree and I’ll be applying to PhD programs later this year). So if any of you have ever had the fantasy of tickling a youngish, kind, soft-spoken librarian then you’re in luck!

The prospect of being tied and tickled for the first time is both terrifying and exhilarating, and I’d like to have that experience with someone special – someone I can connect with and trust completely.

Are you that person?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back