• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office Of All Flags Part 4. Twister Competition. M/F Nylons

SilkStone18

Oh my lord, I'm still alive and writing! I'm sorry for the long wait everyone as my inspiration for these nylon-clad stories has just been low on steam recently. But I hope you enjoy this installment nonetheless as I've capped it out at more than 10,000 words!
With that, cheers, and see you next time!

Silkstone18

===============================================================================

It was a lovely day in April, the eleventh to be exact, and just a few days past the hectic incident with the foreign programming company.

Mike still wasn't sure if he should skip his shift today, but the moment he entered the bathroom and witnessed his reflection in the mirror, he decided to call it off and dialed Evelyn's number.

"Hello, Mike?" Evelyn's gentle voice rang through the receiver.

Straight to the point, Mike apologized for his lack of attendance, but his worries disappeared after hearing Evelyn's encouraging words to keep an eye on his health.

"And don't you worry about your workload for today. The other girls have offered to split your documents and I'll have Chloé file them tomorrow if you don't feel like coming in."

Mike pursed his lips and rubbed his forehead. A comical lightbulb appeared above his head, Mike snapped his fingers as the memory of Chloé's broken vase was brought to the forefront of his mind.

A few more words exchanged between the two, Evelyn ended the call with a chirpy tune and soon Mike was left to his own devices.

The first thing on his to-do list for today was to find a replacement for Chloé's vase, but he supposed he should try and ease the swelling of his black eye before he went out.

==============================================================================

"So Mike isn't coming in today?" Harshita sighed in disappointment. She'd baked some extra samosas this morning, and hoped to share some with Mike for his recent noble deeds.

"He needs his rest." Fiona strolled into the office in her usual attire and tucked a stray lock of her fiery red hair behind her left ear.

"From what I heard from Evelyn, Mike looked like he'd just been through the seventh round of a boxing match."

"He was still able to stand," Chloé butted in while she sat at her cubicle, "and I don't think we need to worry about him so much. He's pretty strong when he needs to be."

Fiona and Harshita blinked and gave each other a funny look before directing their confused expressions at Chloé.

"What? The French woman grumbled when their eyes met.

"You said something genuinely nice about Mike and didn't add an insult at the end of it. Not to mention..." Harshita walked over to Chloé's cubicle and peered over the vice-president's shoulder.

"That you're also doing Mike's workload all by yourself. What's gotten into you, Chloé? What, did Mike finally get on your good side?"

"Oh? And why are we all huddled around the vice-president's desk instead of tending to our own deadlines?" Evelyn pushed herself into the conversation with a smile.

"We were just talking about Mike's workload," Fiona laughed, "but it looks like Chloé's gone ahead of all of us."

"Oh? Trying to score some extra points with the savior of the office?" Evelyn giggled as the cheeks of her proud second reddened just a tad.

"I'm not doing zis because I want Mike's favor," Chloé corrected swiftly, "it's because I doubt that Mike will be able to use a keyboard for zee next couple of days. Did you see how swollen his hand was when he came back to get his keys yesterday?"

There was an uneasy pause at that statement that left a twinge of guilt in Evelyn's gut. She had offered to drive Mike to the hospital to get him properly diagnosed for noteworthy injuries, but the young man had politely declined, saying that if he could still walk he'd be back the next day no sweat.

"Maybe I should've been more stubborn." Evelyn lamented.

"Exactly," Chloé huffed and stuck her nose in the air. "If it wasn't for me, you'd miss countless important details."

Evelyn's expression soured as her nose wrinkled at such a barbed comment. Then, a mischievous smile lifted the corners of her lips as she playfully waved a dismissive hand.

"Mike's a strong young man to who we all owe a debt," she said with a nod of approval from Harshita, Fiona, and reluctantly Chloé.

"So I think we should reward him." The president's predatory gaze veered to the Irish woman in the group. "How about it, Fiona?"

Fiona blinked in turn. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm sure that Mike enjoyed playing with your ticklish tootsies during your lost bet, so why not repay him with a longer tickle session?"

A dusting of pink emerged on Fiona's pale freckled cheeks and her white-pantyhosed toes curled inside her heels.

"W-What are you saying?" Fiona tried to sound assertive, but Evelyn's comment had clearly caught her off guard.

"Mike tickled you?" Chloé asked to the surprise of everyone present. Her white polished fingernails froze over her keyboard as she spun on her swivel chair to meet Fiona's flustered visage.

"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about that!" Fiona blurted in disappointment. For a memory so childishly embarrassing, she'd hoped that Evelyn would've kept such a detail under the rug.

Evelyn giggled and even Harshita could not hide the amusement on her face.

"Come now, there's no need to be so defensive. I'm sure that Mike kept his hands away from all the naughty bits?" Evelyn asked in a tone that was without a doubt implying something intimate.

"Yes he did, not once did he try to go anywhere that I or he deemed as inappropriate..." Fiona huffed.

"Then what's the matter with paying Mike a visit and getting in some much-needed giggles? Evelyn wiggled her eyebrows and laughed harder when Fiona shot her a flustered look.

"Is that so?" The Irish woman straightened her posture and rested a hand on her hip.

"Then why don't you go over to Mike's apartment and let him tickle your size ten soles? I'm sure getting the chance to run his fingers along the skin of his beautiful, and older boss would excite him in more ways than one."

Evelyn waved a dismissive hand in a playful manner.

"Oh please," the American said, "I can't let my employee enact such inappropriate activities with his superior. It wouldn't do my reputation well and it would risk having Mike getting other naughty ideas in the office."

"Then why is okay to let Mike tickle me?!" Fiona growled.

"Because you're his co-worker dear, so you and Mike are on even positions. Well, in a business sense anyway. I do wonder, how long did you last on the monkey bars while Mike went wild on your slender tootsies?"

The Irish woman's face reddened to the point that her blush rivaled her fiery locks.

"But Fiona probably gets paid more." Harshita decided to add since she'd been quiet for most of the conversation.

"Zis is ridiculous, why are we even talking about something as zilly as tickling?" Chloé tried to shoo everyone away from her cubicle, but the girls continued to hover over her much to the French woman's ire.

"Then why not have Chloé take on the role of the ticklish lee? I'm sure that seeing the stern, grumpy, and proud French woman of the company reduced to a laughing mess would be more than a suitable reward." Fiona said after another round of banter with Evelyn.

"What? I'm not ticklish, so zat wouldn't work." Chloé hissed. "Also, could you leave so I can finish my work in peace? I don't want to stay late today."

"Fine, I guess we've dawdled here long enough. Come on girls, I have a few programs that I've written up that I'd like to review before we run the tests next week." Evelyn dropped her giddy demeanor and adopted a more serious, albeit still playful, attitude as she ushered away Fiona and Harshita.

"That lot really needs to tone down zee gossip." Chloé huffed snootily but felt her black, nylon-covered toes instinctively curl inside her ebony pumps as the memory of Mike tickling her racked her mind.

"...I think I need to invest in a pair of thigh-high boots. Or else that idiot Mike might get some ideas..." She whispered beneath her breath then got back to work.

"That's a very nice vase son. Would you like it wrapped?" Asked the kind lady behind the countertop.

"No thanks." Mike smiled and pulled out a small checkbook. "This isn't a gift, it's a replacement for something that I broke."

"My, what a gentleman. I hope the nice girl you give it to at least offers you a nice dinner out. And to boost your chances, I'll even wrap your vase for free!"

The image of an elegantly dressed Chloé in a black dress and sheer gray pantyhose wormed into Mike's brain as his mouth closed shut...

Mike furiously shook his head as his imagination began to play tricks on him. He didn't see Chloé in a romantic sense, and it wouldn't be proper to think of her in a sexual sense either. Not to mention that she wasn't the only bombshell who wore pantyhose in the workplace... Soft scratchy nylons of every tint and color a man could imagine...

"Are you alright son? Your face is going red." The woman behind the countertop smiled awkwardly. Maybe she assumed that she was the reason for Mike's internal strife.

"Oh, it's nothing ma'am." Mike forced a laugh as he collected his receipt and vase. He hoped that this purchase would ease the vice-president's ire towards him, as the investment did cost him his next paycheck.

Out the door and onto the street, Mike made a quick turn into the nearest coffee shop and got himself a hot piping expresso. The caffeine boost was a necessity, as there was no such thing as a lazy day. At least that's what his parents told him when he and his sister were growing up.

"Hm... I wonder how Rebecca's doing nowadays." Mike hummed to himself as the scent of coffee wafted up his nostrils.

He hadn't seen his younger sibling in quite some time, three years to be exact, but he made sure to talk to her every month to keep in touch.

Mike didn't get the chance to finish his thought, however, as a slight bump on his back nearly made him drop his coffee and new vase. He turned to see the reason for the disturbance and was shocked when his brown eyes met with a pair of narrow, hazel eyes.

Dressed in her attire from their last encounter, Yina Himari nearly yelled when she realized who she'd bumped into.

Mike, in turn, also stepped back. He barely knew this woman, but he'd already gained a poor reputation from her in the span of a single day. Hoping to put the past behind him and cross the bridge, Mike gathered his composure and offered a polite hello to start the conversation.

Yina, unfortunately, did not share Mike's enthusiasm for neutral ground and simply snarled at him before briskly strutting past him. This raised the question, however, as to why Yina would be so close to his original workplace, especially after what Evelyn and Chloé did to Yina and her younger sister.

Mike sipped the last of his coffee, crumpled the paper cup, then tossed it in a trash can beside a street light. He decided that now was not the best time to think about such trivial and complicated topics, as he was still recovering from the harsh bruising on his person.

"That reminds me," Mike snapped his fingers, "I need some potatoes and leeks for my soup tonight."

"We don't have to stop by his apartment, Henry, I can just let Mike off with some half-days if necessary." Evelyn sighed as the car made a soft left into the suburbs.

"Come now, dear, it's not good to leave such a hardworking young lad to mope on his lonesome. Besides, he saved your company yesterday did he not? I think that we can both agree that a service such as that is deserving of a full reward." Her husband replied with a chuckle.

Right on the tip of his early fifties at age 49, Henry Grace was a slim man who stood at 6'0 on the dot. He had shoulder-length; brown locks, but age had added some gray streaks into the mix, yet time had been gentle and allowed him to keep a full head of hair. He too worked in a business company, but his duties revolved around the international imports along the bay and making sure that no funny business ever passed under his nose. His dutiful demeanor, coupled with the long hours his job demanded, meant that Henry seldom saw his wife during the busy months, but he always made sure to squeeze every minute of their time together.

Today was no different, as Henry had decided to work only a half-day to appreciate the fine weather of spring. He wanted to visit the beach with the kids, but a splendid visit from his brother and his wife had deterred his initial plans which left only Evelyn to accompany him.

"I guess you're right," Evelyn sighed with a smile, "I suppose that we'll have to find something to do in the meantime instead then?"

"That's exactly right," Henry replied, "which is why we're giving Mike a visit to make sure he's doing alright."

"Yes, Mike's well-being is on my priority list, but we aren't going to spend the entire day at his apartment are we?" Evelyn grumbled. It wasn't that the American woman was opposed to the health of her only male employee, but today... and especially tonight was supposed to be a private time for her and her dear husband.

"Turn that frown upside down," Henry playfully scoffed after he rounded the final corner, "I've already made preparations at our favorite restaurant and it's still a long way away till we stuff our bellies. Besides, we wouldn't want that cake I bought to go bad do you?"

Pressing the brake of the sedan, Henry whistled a jolly tune as he hopped out of the car and then fetched a small decorated box that was strapped down in the back seat. Evelyn quickly followed her husband's footsteps, and as the loving couple started up the stairs, they were soon greeted by the familiar sight of a brown french beret, a sleek red robe, and a frilly orange blouse all staged in front of Mike's apartment door.

"I was only visiting him out of necessity, so don't try and spin zis in any ludicrous way!" Chloé huffed with her arms crossed.

"But you went out of your way to visit him in his time of need. How does that not seem suspicious?" Fiona countered and wiggled her eyebrows.

"That being said," Harshita added as she held her own small container of samosas, "didn't you leave the office early so you could buy those strawberry tarts, Fiona?"

The banter between the three women escalating, none of them noticed the approaching Mr. and Mrs. Grace when they arrived at their desired floor.

"Well, it seems that we all had the same plan in mind did we not?" Evelyn's laughter broke the argument and earned her three meek blushes.

"I guess you have a present too then?" Chloé said matter of factly and pointed a delicate nail at the box in Henry's hands.

"That's right!" Henry cheered proudly and gave his wife a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I'm off work the entire week, so I figured that I'd give my wife's favorite soldier a reward after the battle."

"By the way," Evelyn tapped her chin and glanced around, "Is Mike not home?"

The company trio showed mixed expressions of disappointment and frustration.

"We passed by Benjamin on the way here," Harshita explained, "but he said that Mike hasn't been around since this morning."

"I see..." Evelyn hummed. "He didn't mention going anywhere this morning, though I doubt he'd go far with the injuries he's sustained."

"Then where is zat idiot?" Chloé grumbled.

"...And this is why I never let you out of my sight!" The acute voice of Rebecca boomed through the receiver of Mike's phone as he winced under the sibling scolding.

It was a mistake to accept a video chat given the bruised state of Mike's face, but he was too happy in the moment of calling his younger sister that he'd forgotten all about the bruises. Nevertheless, he appreciated that Rebecca's harsh words were out of genuine concern instead of disappointment.

"I'll be dropping by later this month, so make sure you get yourself treated and rested till then. I'll also be bringing a friend over, so don't go embarrassing me, understand?" Rebecca growled.

"Yes, sure thing." Mike sighed but wore a smile. "Anything you say oh dear sister of mine."

Their call ended with a loud beep, Mike climbed the stairs to his apartment with relief that quickly turned to curiosity as he witnessed nearly all his coworkers and his only boss stationed outside his door.

"Er... Hello everybody, what can I do for you?" Mike greeted and waved a welcoming hand.

"There you are!" Evelyn clapped her hands beside her cheek, but there was something ominously unusual with the way she greeted her employee. A slight narrowing of her eyes and a dip in her smile, the American woman stepped toward Mike after putting a hand on her hip.

"Oh, is this for me?" Mike asked hesitantly and glanced at the cake box hooked around Eveylyn's forearm.

"Yes, it is!" Evelyn lunged forward and snagged Mike by his tie then pulled him forward till their noses nearly bumped.

"I've skipped out on a lovely dinner and night with my husband for you, so you'd better eat every last morsel of this cake. Understand?" The ice in Evelyn's voice could not be masked as all Mike could do was gulp and nod.

"Well, are you going to let us in or not?" Chloé huffed as she tapped her black pump against the floor.

"We've been waiting outside your apartment for the last half-hour," Fiona grumbled. Yet she wore a playful smile when she said this.

"I'm glad to see that you're okay, Mike," Harshita opted to serve as peacemaker to ensure that things stayed civil and on task.

"Evelyn is just upset that Henry decided to attend a sudden meeting instead of going out to dinner with her. Though Henry does have the whole week off, so I don't see why our president is in such a sour mood."

"I'm not sour," Evelyn pouted like a child, "I'm just concerned about my employee's well being that's all!"

Mike was promptly dragged to the front of his apartment door and fumbled to get his keys out. As he did this, the four girls noticed the package in his left hand. There wasn't any label or anything written to go off on, so they could only assume what Mike had purchased.

With the turn of a knob, Mike told the girls to keep their shoes on as he hadn't swept the floors yet, but there was a hidden motive as to why he did this.

Nylons. Sheer, glossy, and sleek, all of his guests were wearing pantyhose without a doubt, and given Mike's previous experiences in the past month... Well, having a boner with all your cohorts around wasn't really good manners, was it? Heck, he wasn't even a foot person!

(At least not yet... At least not yet maybe, but that's for the author to decide and his fictional protagonist to find out! Muhahahahahah! Ahem, back to the story...)

Mike tried to force his eyes away, to shut off the tingling sensations in his fingers from the tickling he'd done to Chloé and Fiona out of his mind, but their embarrassing giggles and raucous laughter were soon blaring in his ears, and it took all of his willpower to tune it out.

"I'll be in the kitchen for a few minutes. Go ahead and explore if you like, but please leave my room alone."

While Mike scurried off to the kitchen to drop off the desserts and samosas he'd received, Chloé, Evelyn, Fiona, and Harshita, were all eager to see the single man's abode to secretly judge how he carried himself. They were not disappointed, for not a single speck of dust had smothered the humble space as the afternoon sun gave an amber hue across the living room.

Spare for the tv and leather couch, there wasn't anything worth noting save for the polka-dotted sheet splayed out on the wooden floor. It was a game of the old-fashioned twister, the one that made your spine contort into shapes you couldn't conceive, and probably shouldn't should you pop a disk.

"Mike, you play twister by yourself?" Evelyn joked as she took a seat on the couch and was shortly followed by Harshita.

"Haha," Mike chuckled, "Benjamin had his niece and nephew come over but his apartment was too cluttered for them to play in. I offered to give back the mat and the game wheel earlier this week, but Benjamin had completely forgotten about it and by the time I called him, he and his niece and nephew were already on their way to Penticton."

Mike smiled at the memory of the six and five-year-old kids running around and having fun. It reminded him of Rebecca and he when they were no more than tykes that were occasionally getting spanked by their parents for naughty behavior.

"Anyhow, you're free to a game if you like, though if it's in the way I'll be over there to roll it up in a sec."

Evelyn opened her mouth to reply but was unintentionally cut off by a sudden gasp from Fiona who was inspecting the mounted bookshelf.

"Mike, since when did you get this deluxe ticket for Bamboo Hotsprings?!" The Irish woman plucked the thick, white envelope off the shelf and squealed in excitement.

All attention shifted to the redhead, Mike's laugh could be heard in the kitchen as he replied.

"Yep," Mike said.

"You can have it if you want, as the date on the ticket is during the same week as my parent's anniversary. Given that information, I don't really have any use for a hot spring. Though I won't deny that my bruised body could use some hot water therapy. Oh well, I suppose a nice bath will suffice."

"Really?!" Fiona was practically gushing with joy at this point. "Oh thank you, Mike, I'll be sure-"

"Hold it!" Evelyn snapped and jumped off the couch with her hands on her hips. "The Bamboo Hotsprings is a resort that you can only book an appointment for since they've become so popular. And out of everyone here, I'm the one who deserves it the most!"

"What?!" Fiona tucked the envelope closely to her chest. "This, coming from the same person who used to sleep through her university classes? Don't make me laugh!"

"You both are being dumb," Chloé butted in and strutted to the scene with her hands on her hips, "Mike broke my favorite vase so he owes me at least this."

Harshita, ever the humble one, decided not to get involved in the storm that was brewing and simply eased into the comfy confines of the couch she was seated upon. At least she was until Mike spoke up.

"Well, seeing that none of you can choose who deserves it the most, why don't you play a game of twister and select a winner that way?" The man of the apartment had no idea of the oncoming war he'd just sparked.

Above the heads of every woman, their respective flags waved proudly with the sounds of gunfire and explosions ringing in the background. All of this was imaginary of course, as when Mike entered the living room, his jaw dropped and the silver tray of beverages he was holding nearly fell as well.

There, huddled around the extra-large twister game mat that was supposedly for children, were four very attractive women who were far from being tykes and were in the process of removing their footwear. Mike stared with wide eyes as Harshita was the first to slip out of her leather slippers. The Indian woman's feet were the smallest of the bunch and the flattest, but those details did nothing to deter their golden-pantyhosed glory. Her cute bubbly toes curling within the sheer confines of her nylons, Harshita opted to remove her red robe as well since it would get in the way and carefully placed it on the couch's armrest.

Mike closed his mouth and felt his throat seize up as the next person to catch his eye was Fiona's white-clad soles. He'd seen them before, but having to witness Fiona's delicate fingers wrap around the straps of her jodhpur boots, then seeing her ticklish nylon-clad tootsies pop out of their confined leather and flex their toes? Mike would have to be a saint to deny the growing bulge in his pants. Thank god he wore baggy black sweatpants and loose boxers as the clothing did hide his inevitable b-ahem! Tent. Yeah, that's right, his innocent tent below his waist!

Brown eyes finally blinking for moist relief, Mike coughed abruptly as his sights darted to the scratchy sound of gray, vintage-styled pantyhose of none other than his stern french superior who'd also removed her beret and tossed it on the couch. Chloé, whether she knew it or not, took her sweet time in removing her ebony pumps as Mike witnessed her slender toes wiggle beneath the reinforced sections of her nylons after they were freed from their heeled confines. Heck, Chloé even bent down to adjust the thin black seams that trailed from her delicious soles up to her supple round ass-

"Arghahoof!" Mike sputtered and was forced to put his tray of refreshments on the coffee table that was put to the side to make room for the game mat but found his head refusing to turn away from the feverish dream it was reviewing.

Then it happened. Mike's mind was on the verge of a complete shutdown when Evelyn, last but not least, was the next one to free her nylon-clad soles. Size eleven and perfectly arched, words could not define the sheer-covered beauties that carried Evelyn's gorgeous form. Her toes were not too long or too short, they balanced along the edge of Evelyn's soles while flexing beneath the nude-covered nylons. Now, Mike didn't know if it was because of the brand that his boss was wearing, but the pantyhose she wore was extra scratchy, so much so that Mike could clearly hear it and noted that Chloé vintage nylons were the only vocal contender.

After all, was said and done, Mike tried to excuse himself through any means possible. He couldn't stay here and get caught out that he was in the midst of hammering down the tent in his pants, but to his horror, Evelyn marched forward and grabbed him by the wrist.

"Oh, no, Mike. You're staying right here to make sure that none of my loyal friends and employees cheat." The American said sternly.

"W-What? B-But I..."

"That's rich coming from you," Fiona chuckled in a mocking manner.

"Says the one who tried to take advantage of a weakness that all humans share!" Evelyn retorted before cupping her chin. "Well, except for Mike, but that's a special case I guess."

"I think it'd be best for Mike to be the judge as well." Harshita smiled warmly at the blushing mess that was Mike. "Since he's an honest man who would show no unfairness to any of us, especially Chloé given her distaste for the only man in the company."

"I zuppose there isn't anyone else here who can give an unconditional opinion." Chloé crossed her arms and showed her trademarked glare. "But you'd better not get any stupid ideas during this competition."

If only the ladies knew that Mike was already at the breaking point...

"Alright, so who's first?" Evelyn took the lead and gathered around the twister mat with everyone else. Except for Mike who sat beside the green dots on the map mat in a criss-cross fashion with the spinning wheel in front of him. Thankfully the girls hadn't said anything about his sitting position.

"Let's keep it simple and go by age." Fiona's reasoning was sound, as it avoided any unnecessary choices.

So, the order was as followed: Evelyn, Fiona, Chloé, and Harshita.

"What about the wheel?" Harshita politely interjected.

"Mike will spin it, and he'll make sure to watch our every move like an eagle." Evelyn's tone was far from playful as she stepped onto the polka-dotted map. "Mike, if you will?"

"Um... Is it too late to mention that the hot spring tickets-"

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Evelyn wagged a finger. "It was your suggestion and I'm not letting any of these girls or you off the hook for calling me out! Now spin that wheel and get this war started!"

"War?" Mike furrowed his brows as his finger flicked the plastic hand on the colored wheel. Spinning around and round, the plastic hand stopped at right hand on yellow.

Evelyn leaned down, much too agonizingly slowly for Mike's innocent brain as his boss' perky tushy was no more than two feet from him. Next was Fiona, and as the colored wheel stopped on left foot green, Mike was presented with a white, ticklish nylon clad sole that was inches away from his left hand.

"Mike!" Chloé huffed snootily as the man didn't appear to be completely in the picture. "It's my turn, so hurry up!"

"R-Right!" Mike spun the wheel and gave Chloé the orders of right foot on red. He was slightly disappointed that Chloé's french tootsies weren't facing him, but he didn't completely understand the reasons as to why. Or he didn't want to admit to them was the better answer.

As for Harshita, she was forced to extend her right slender leg below Fiona's bent stomach to the green dot beside the irish woman's own white, nylon-clad foot as Mike's eyes were glued to the slender limb as it traversed the distance.

"Deep breaths Mike... Deep breaths!" The man chanted in his head as he continued to spin the wheel. In due time all the women were in planking formations, or something that was closely related to it, and their sheer tights were stretched as a result thus revealing the smooth and soft skin beneath their nylon exterior.

Mike, the gentleman that he was, made sure that no one got any funny ideas, but as the game entered the five-minute mark, the sudden yelp of a certain Indian gal alarmed Mike of a potential downfall.

"Harshita?" He asked. "You moved your right foot off the green dot in the corner."

"I know I did!" Harshita admitted. "But that was because Fiona cheated!"

Mike blinked. He made sure not to lose sight of the game, or any of the deliciously hot nylon-clad soles-

"No! I'm not thinking about that!"

"So I'm not disqualified am I?" Harshita hummed nervously at the thought of losing her chance for the Bamboo Hotsprings.

In order to be a fair judge, Mike crawled his way to the lower sections of the mat and witnessed that Fiona had indeed enacted some foul play. Hell, she even did so with a feather as ironic as that was. Between the redhead's pale pink lips, was a stiff green feather that Mike had bought along with the vase for Chloé. He'd left it on the near coffee table, so Fiona must've snatched it when she turned around on her last spin.

Mike crossed his arms at Fiona's sheepish smile and was about to disqualify her, but decided not to as a more appropriate punishment was in order. With a swift hand, Mike snatched the feather from Fiona's mouth and wiped the saliva off with the hem of his white shirt.

"Alright," Mike said, "because of Fiona's illegal move... I'm going to tickle a part of her body with the feather she stole when it's her turn."

"W-What?!" Fiona gawked at Mike's stern visage. "You can't be serious!"

"I'm very serious. Not only did you try such a childish tactic before, but you've decided to enact it in a competition that you all swore fair play on." Mike nodded and readied his feather while his left hand reached for the colored wheel.

"Wait!" Fiona huffed. "Then Chloé needs to get tickled too!"

"What?!" The french woman yelled.

"I thought it was a mistake at first, but it's happened far too many times to be an accident, so Chloé's been stomping on my hands and feet whenever she gets the chance on purpose!"

"Zat's a ridiculous claim and you know it!" The french woman retorted angrily and promptly lifted then pushed the heel of her nylon-clad sole on Fiona's toes to emphasize her anger.

"Um, you do know that I saw that right?" Mike scratched his head at the vice-president's eyes widened and her face paled.

"Shame on you girls." Evelyn butted in. "To think you'd drop the bar so low just to win-"

"Says the one who's pinched my rump and thighs thrice." Harshita, of all people, was the one to say this and she did not sound happy.

"That's because you're leaning on me without putting in any effort to stay up!" Evelyn snapped back. Because the president was the lowest to the ground and beneath everyone else on the mat, it was easy for her to feel under pressure and when Mike took a closer look, he confirmed that Harshita was indeed sitting on her friend's back.

"So you're all cheating then?" Mike shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'm not cheating!" All the players yelled in unison.

"The solution is simple then. You're all getting tickled when it's your turn to move."

All sound ceased at Mike's words. The eyes of all members in the apartment now on him, the male of the company rejoiced at his big brain idea and cracked his knuckles. He assured his worried cohorts that he'd keep clear of the more private bits on their bodies, but armpits, necks, ribs, hips, and especially feet were fair game.

"I'm not ticklish zoe!" Chloé blurted in a last attempt to save her dignity.

"Then you have nothing to worry about, Ms. Blanchette, for I'll be using the feather mostly for your punishments."

"Mostly the feather?" Fiona asked nervously.

"Yup, because I'm starting to get tired so it'd be better to wrap this game up quickly don't ya think?"

"W-Wait, Mike, you can't tickle me!" Evelyn protested the loudest. "I'm your boss!"

"In the office," Mike corrected, "but here you're my guest. And you cheated just like everyone else so you will have to endure the same strife as them."

Before any more verbal defenses could be made, Mike spun the colored wheel and felt a rush of energy pour through his veins. His heart beating hastily, he did his best to even out his breath as the plastic hand on the wheel stopped at what he was hoping for the most.

"Alright, Fiona, left foot on yellow."

Fiona tried to move swiftly, but because of her entanglement with the others on the mat, she had to be careful not to lose her balance and fall on her side. This, however, gave Mike a good opportunity to lean in and brush the soft side of his green feather across Fiona's bare neck. The reaction he got was immediate, as Fiona's cheeks puffed as a red tint spread across them.

"I made it so stop tickling mehehe!" Fiona begged.

"Okay, Chloé, right foot on red."

The french woman gulped as she lifted her selected limb. To her dismay, Mike narrowed the hardened tip of his feather on her right nylon-clad foot which was forced on its toes and exposed the entirety of her ticklish pantyhosed arch.

As Mike drew a line up and down the thin black seam, he chuckled at the way Chloé's entire leg jolted from the feather's touch as she frantically moved her other foot to its respective spot on the mat.

"I reached it, zo stop tickling me!"

Mike relented and spun the colored circle. He was getting the hang of this, at least the tickling part that is. He called for Harshita to move her right hand to a blue circle, and the Indian woman was more than enthusiastic to get to where she needed to be. Nonetheless, she was not spared as Mike worked his feather between her golden-pantyhosed thighs which pressed tightly together on contact. This proved to be quite an effective spot, as Harshita nearly toppled over on Evelyn from Mike's tickle assault.

"I-hehehe! Mahahade it!" Harshita announced.

"It's your turn, Ms. Grace," Mike said a little too smoothly.

Evelyn froze as her eyes darted quickly across the mat for any easy access points. Her legs were pinned because of Harshita and Chloé, but her upper torso was much more flexible as she only had Fiona beside her. As long as the colored wheel demanded she move her hands-

"Left foot on green." Mike hummed in triumph.

Evelyn's eyes widened in panic as she tried to move said foot. To her credit, Harshita did try to allow her friend space to move, but she could only offer so much before she herself lost her balance.

Without a clear path to her destination, Evelyn's breath hitched as she felt the stiff feather's tip run along her other nylon-clad foot. Her right leg bending and shifting from side to side, no matter what the American did, Mike's feather would not remove itself from the pantyhosed skin of her poor ticklish foot as it continued to trace small circles around her exposed arch and heel.

"Mi-hihihi-ke!" Evelyn gasped. "I'm on the stuhuhupid circle, so stahahahp tickling my fohohohoot!"

This tickling fiasco continued for another five minutes until by some miraculous chance, all the girls were now facing the couch in planking formations where their feet were forced in a ninety-degree angle and their elbows and hands pressed against the mat.

Covered in sweat and tickle-induced tears, the players of twister were reduced to panting messes as they glowered at each other in an attempt to decrease their respective morale. None of this worked, and Mike tried his best to stifle his laughter at his cohort's red pouty faces.

"Congratulations you guys, you all lasted a lot longer than I expected, but that was only because I used this light feather. How about we speed things up with my hands instead?"

"Mike, don't you dare." Evelyn snarled.

"We're friends, aren't we, Mike?" Harshita whispered innocently.

"You broke my vase." Chloé fumed through an embarrassed blush.

"You've tickled me enough, haven't you, Mike?" Fiona bit her lower lip pleadingly.

The man in question cupped his chin and weighed his options. While he enjoyed seeing his friends on the receiving ends of their egos for a change, bar Harshita as she was always a kind soul, Mike decided to settle things once and for all and crawled to the other end of the mat where all the white, black, beige, and golden pantyhosed tootsies lay.

"If that's how all of you feel, why don't we finish this in the fairest and most efficient way possible?" Mike said with a clap of his hands and dropped his green feather.

"How are you going to do that?" Chloé demanded. Though there was a hint of concern in her accent.

"It's pretty easy actually. The first one to laugh or make a sound is disqualified and we keep going in that order until only one person is left planking."

"That's a little unfair, don't you think?" Fiona sighed. "You only have two hands and there are eight pairs of feet that you have to touch."

"That's true," Mike admitted, "but the advantage and disadvantage that you all have is that you won't be able to tell who I'm tickling and when I'm about to do it. Also, you're disqualified if I catch you sneaking a peak on me when I'm about to make my move."

"How is zis fair?!" Chloé rebuked, as did Fiona, Evelyn, and Harshita.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! are you sure that's the tone you want to take with me? Maybe if you're nice I'll leave your feet alone, Ms. Blanchette."

The french woman clamped her mouth shut at that and the others followed without complaint. Back to Mike, he was absolutely mesmerized by the soft beauties displayed before him. He no longer saw his situation as a perverted one, as he'd stayed firm on his moral code and did not enact any behavior that would earn him a slap. He actually saw it as light-hearted teasing at best, since all the girls were on board with the conclusion of this competition which brought a genuine smile of appreciation to his tanned face.

So, with a crack of his knuckles, Mike went for the pair of feet he'd been mesmerized the most with since their reveal. For those who assumed beauty disappeared after your college years, they could eat a prickly cactus as Mike found Evelyn's nude-clad soles to be wrinkly but beautiful in their own right.

With a straight index finger, Mike started at the top of Evelyn's heel which earned him a twitch in response. He slowly prodded further down the pantyhosed arch, until he arrived at the dead center of the wrinkled skin. He softly scratched, tilting his finger so that his nail was doing most of the work. The results were fascinating as Evelyn shut her eyes and bit her lower lip to stop the bubbling sensations that had begun to brew in the pit of her stomach.

After a minute, Mike allowed his boss a much-needed reprieve and moved on to the second person he'd never tickled before. Harshita Zoya, one of if not his closest companions in the office, was much nicer than most so Mike took it upon himself to give her an easier time. Placing his middle finger at the bottom of her sole, Mike dragged upward instead of downward and his brown eyes traced the slight wrinkles that formed in Harshita's pantyhose. When her right foot swayed to the right, Mike pursued her left foot with his other hand which got a few giddy jolts and muffled guffaws from his friend.

Now onto Fiona. She was without a doubt ticklish, and her feet were definitely her worst spot. However, after all of the climbing and moving she had to do during the game, Fiona's beige khaki's had ridden up to her knees. The gears in Mike's brain faltered as he recalled he hadn't really focused on the Irish woman's calves during their competition on the playground. So, to solve his curiosity, Mike raised both his index fingers, put them gently in the ridge on the back of Fiona's knees, and gracefully pulled downward until he reached the balls of her feet.

"Mmpf!" Fiona banged her fists against the floor as her whole body shook. She nearly burst into laughter when Mike decided to stop at her instep and wiggle his fingers in the moist, pantyhosed arch, but remained strong and shut the tears out of her eyes.

"Last is Chloé," Mike confirmed under a breath as he could tell by the slight twitches in the french woman's form that she knew it was her turn.

Mike gave the side of his head a light pat. Of course, the girls would be able to tell who was getting tickled. Their facial expressions gave it away! But if that was the case... a mischievous smile grew on Mike's face as his index finger changed flight paths.

"Hehe-mmpf!" Came a short giggle from Fiona who'd been unaware of Mike's wiggling finger as it glided vigorously against her moist heel and arch.

"And that's Fiona. Sorry, but you'll have to retire from the competition."

"W-What? But you didn't tickle Chloé yet!" The redhead slammed her hands on the floor in frustration.

"I never said how long I'd be tickling you guys or if there was any order. Besides, I'll just make up for lost time and tickle Chloé for longer when all is said and done."

The French woman's eyes widened at this while Evelyn snickered at her expense while Harshita was just glad that Mike's focus was not on her own nylon-clad feet.

"But I-hahahaha!" Fiona's complaints were muted by Mike's magical fingers as he employed all ten of them onto his friend's helpless soles. They scratched up and down, raked side to side, and Mike even went the extra mile and lifted one of the white, pantyhosed tootsies and put it in an armlock. Flexing and curling, Fiona broke into hysterical laughter that would have been heard by the other tenants in the apartment, but lucky for her the sound studio downstairs was in use thus drowning out the hearty guffaws and giggles.

"Ohohohokay!" Fiona squealed. "I gihihihive!"

Mike gently put down Fiona's sweaty foot and allowed her to roll off the mat. She managed to pull herself onto the couch but made sure to give Mike a mean look once she got comfortable.

Eager to get back on task, Mike carefully grabbed Chloé's right ankle, but due to not being touched in a while, this caused Chloé to flip on instinct. Her back against the mat and her hands at her sides, the vice-president glared at Mike who was still holding her ebony-clad foot.

"Whoops, My bad, Chloé." Mike apologized so as to not make it look like it was his cohort's fault.

However, the french woman's glare soon withered to a pleading frown as Mike copied his past actions from the movie theater. He brought Chloé's foot to chest level and wriggled his fingers closer to her now twitching arch. Chloé tried to pull her foot away, but Mike's strength even in his weakened state proved too powerful for her. So, in an attempt for a plan B, Chloé raised her other foot and shoved it against the side of Mike's jaw.

The result she got was not what she expected, as instead of letting go of her foot, Mike used his free hand to cover his face and paid no attention to the warm, sweaty, nylon-covered sole that was pressed against his own hot skin.

Chloé curled a brow, but then it dawned on her. Unlike Evelyn and Fiona who wore a type of pants, and Harshita who sported shorts, the french of the group wore a black pleated skirt that was knee length. This meant that when she raised her other foot higher than the one Mike held...

Chloé sucked in a hissy breath as she pushed her hands down on her raised skirt.

"I didn't see anything!" Mike fumbled out.

Both the male's and the vice-president's faces engulfed in steaming blushes, Chloé shot Fiona a scowl as the redhead openly laughed at the incident claiming that it wasn't every day that a man got the chance to see a Frenchy's panty preference.

"Shut your mouth Fionahahahaha!" Chloé blurted out and clamped her hands on her mouth as she felt the sudden scratching of an index finger wiggle between her spazzing slender toes.

"S-Sorry, Chloé, but it looks like you're out of the competition too." Mike smiled nervously as the expression on his tickled victim's reddened visage screamed murder.

"I-I wasn't ready!" Chloé sulked.

Mike rolled his eyes and proceeded to dig his fingers freely into Chloé's moist instep. As a result, the french woman's toes scrunched and she yanked her right foot while pressing harder with the left one that was still on Mike's face. The foot on the man's face, however, slipped off his cheek due to the sweat and the glossy nylon material and ended up landing in the small gap of his mouth.

Mike's face now rivaled a cherry while Chloé's was more akin to the skin of a pomegranate. Yet in the suspense, a thrill of adrenaline bolted through Mike's heart and powered his jaws. Which in turn made his teeth and lips open slightly, curl around the space beneath Chloé's toes; above her arch, then gently nibble.

Hot trails of saliva mixed with the sweat beneath Chloé's nylon-clad foot, the french woman's toes and arch pressed harder against Mike's nose and chin in a futile effort to free her ticklish tootsie from the nerve-racking jitters that came with Mike's soft nibbling. Unable to do so, Mike's provocative actions sent Chloé's composure out the window! Soon the entire living room was engulfed in her acute laughter and Mike had to stop before the sounds penetrated through the reinforced walls of the apartment.

"Zahahahahts enouhahahahagh!" Chloé was reduced to a messy face of tarnished makeup once Mike was finished with her and the moment he released her from his clutches, Chloé scampered to the couch as fast as she could crawl.

Fiona was still giggling at the situation, but a lightbulb dinged over Mike's noggin as he stared the Irish woman straight in the eye. He didn't mean to embarrass Chloé like that, as he had to admit that he did cross the line. So, while their gazes were still locked, Mike slowly lowered his head to Fiona's nylon-covered feet and made biting motions with his mouth. This got Fiona to shut up real fast as she pulled her feet off the floor and tucked them beneath her bum.

"C-Congratulations, Evelyn, Harshita," Mike stumbled with his words for a bit but gathered his bearings soon enough. "You've made it to the top two of the competition. This means the Bamboo Hotsprings is but a foot tickle away from being yours."

Chloé and Fiona grumbled on the sidelines with their arms crossed but watched in amusement as Mike told the last two players to stop planking and reposition themselves so that they could sit more comfortably.

Legs outstretched and arms at their sides, Evelyn and Harshita prepared for the worst as they shared a look of respect before having to suck in a deep breath at the touch of Mike's prodding fingers.

There was no need to be timid due to having only two competitors left, and the weariness of Mike's subpar stamina from his recent injuries was really starting to take effect now. Still, he enjoyed seeing the funny expressions on his boss' and closest friend's faces, so he went about his tickling in lovely bliss.

He wedged each of his hands between the nylon-encased toes of Evelyn and Harshita and promptly scratched the sweaty spaces between and beneath. He'd never seen Evelyn's blue eyes widen to such a degree, and her pearly whites were on clear display for all to see. For his other ticklish victim, Harshita seemed to be bottling in her reaction the best, but upon closer inspection, it was obvious by her trembling lips and fidgeting hands that she was near her breaking point.

Mike coughed to cover up his yawn. He could no longer ignore his fatigue, but he didn't want to make it look like it was his friends that were boring him. Thus, Mike took it upon himself to try a new angle of attack. From his personal experience, he figured nylons made a woman's feet much more sensitive due to their slippery quality. So, it would make sense that if the nylon material was stretched to its utter limit, that his fingernails would prove the most effective would it not?

Mike pinched Evelyn's and Harshita's big toes and tugged on the nylon material. Both women tilted their heads and showed curious expressions, but they were soon back to smiling like loons when Mike went in for the kill. His wiggling fingers delving into the stretched thin confines of their sweaty nylons, neither the American nor the Indian could hold in their laughter and promptly exploded in hearty guffaws that were nearly as loud as Chloé's outburst.

Rolling and thrashing, Evelyn apologized through a fit of giggles as she kicked Mike in the nose, while Harshita felt ashamed after kicking him in the gut.

When the tickler's fingers stopped moving and everyone was able to catch their breath, Mike fell down on his back and began to laugh himself. Thankfully he wasn't ticklish, as he'd probably be on the receiving end of it after all was said and done, but he couldn't help but smile at the genuine feelings that fluttered in his belly and heart.

"W-Wait," Harshita managed to pant out, "Evelyn and I laughed at the same time, so does that mean that we both lost?"

"There's no need to worry," Mike said as he picked himself up and stood himself straight. He grabbed the silver platter off the coffee table, went to the kitchen, then returned with fresh lemonade for all.

All the women were more than eager to claim a glass, which got another chuckle out of Mike. After their throats were quenched, the girls went about tidying the living room as best they could given their exhaustion, despite Mike's claim of them not having to do so. He did, at least in his opinion, get the best out of the situation anyhow.

Mike walked to the front door and unlocked it, then fetched his favorite hoodie and put on his rubber sneakers. If things played out like he assumed they would, then he'd have a lot of running to do.

"What do you mean we don't have to worry?" Evelyn leaned forward with her hands on her hips as Mike re-entered the living room. The other girls were visibly anxious as well since new hope had kindled for Fiona and Chloé who'd lost in the first half of the challenge.

Mike smiled as he visited the shelf where his envelope to Bamboo Hotsprings rested. With a satisfying rip, Mike pulled out four tickets and handed one to each of his friends.

"I tried to tell you before, Evelyn, but you were so caught up in the moment that you pushed on for the game of twister that I couldn't refuse."

"Hold on, Mike, these tickets..." Harshita paused as her brown eyes examined the card-sized piece of paper. "It's worth a luxury spa day which costs three hundred dollars, I can't accept this."

Chloé and Fiona glanced at their tickets as well and felt a twinge of guilt churn their stomachs. While the Bamboo Hotsprings treatments were to die for, they couldn't take these as they'd be practically robbing Mike of both his money and much-needed muscle therapy.

"Again, don't worry about it, I never told my family about it because I knew the dates on the cards would interfere with my family reunion. Plus, I never paid for those cards, to begin with as I won them in one of those silly draft contests the nearby coffee shops have. Also, those tickets expire this year so it would really put my mind at ease to know that my stressed coworkers used them instead."

"Mike..." Evelyn smiled, but a bead of sweat rolled down Mike's forehead as his boss' grin turned predatory.

"So you could've just let us have these without tickling us? You'd better be careful, otherwise, I might decide to punish you in a much less... pleasant way."

Chloé and Fiona joined Evelyn as they began to close the distance between them and Mike as their faces were soon twisted into sour frowns and burning eyes that demanded for retribution. Harshita, all the while, was simply happy to have a spa day to herself and was already imagining what she'd go for first. Maybe a massage? Or a simple morning on a reclining chair while she sipped her favorite tea on a balcony that oversaw the vast white beach of the resort?

"I hope you enjoy your day at the spa! And I can't wait to get back to work next week!" Mike's yell broke Harshita out of her pleasant musings as the raging cries of Evelyn, Fiona, and Chloé quickly followed. However, to their frustration, Mike had planned ahead and put all their shoes beneath the kitchen table which took the angry women a while to figure out.

"Get back here, Mike, or you're fired!"

"I'll make sure you don't walk for zee rest of your miserable life!"

"I'm going to strangle yeh till yer lungs are no longer breathin'!"

"I should probably lock the door," Harshita said calmly as she trailed her friend's footsteps then paused as she put on her slippers. Though she eventually pushed her worries aside knowing that Mike was clever enough to have brought his home keys on his retreat.

With a gentle click of the door and a click of its knob, Harshita smiled as she stared into the clear starry night.

"At least things were interesting today." She hummed and made her way down the stairs while humming a merry tune.

"Huff... Huf..." Mike wheezed as he glanced through the shrubs. Thanks to the darkness of night, the young man was able to hop into the nearest foliage in the parking lot that could accommodate his tall body and was relieved to see Evelyn's husband pull up and take his wife, Fiona, Chloé, and Harshita home. This meant that Mike would live to see another wonderful day.

Trudging back up the stairs to his apartment, Mike was now cursing seeing his room was on the highest floor which was the fifth, though his eyes were bothered by the bright lights of another vehicle approaching the parking lot.

A black, Volkswagen golf sedan, skidded to a stop as its bright lights remained in Mike's general direction. He didn't stick around for long, however, as sleep was his first priority. Unfortunately, the young man had just closed the front door when the clicking of heels registered across the planks outside of his apartments.

Three sharp knocks beckoning his inner gentleman, Mike groaned at the thought of staying awake, but when he glanced at the hallway clock it that it was only 9:30 pm. Which for a software developer like Mike, was far from being a late time.

Thus, he removed his hoodie, tossed his sweaty white shirt in the laundry hamper and fetched a new, short-sleeved polo shirt from his room drawer, and even managed to switch out his sweaty sweatpants for a loose pair of jeans and socks.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Mike called as he spritzed some cologne on his chest, "I'll be there in just a minute!"

Thank god he took a shower that morning, as his body odor remained in check. Thus, with a brave heart, Mike opened the front door. Yet no manner of mental training could prepare him for the beauty that awaited him on the other side.

"Hello, Mike!" Came a thick german accent, a friendly wave, and a pearly smile.

Matilda Bauer, the only person in the company Mike hadn't seen much of for the past few days, seemed far too well dressed for a simple visit.

Her hair fully brown and lacking any strands of blonde, it was still short but went slightly past her ears and stopped in the middle of her neck which now had a black choker necklace around it. A thick black coat with a furred collar and cuffs that covered a blood-red blouse that led into a knee-length skirt fastened by a dark-leather belt, and a pair of dark gray high heel booties covered her size seven soles.

Mike blinked. Was she wearing a pair of sheer, maroon-tinted stockings?

"What do you think?" Matilda asked with a graceful twirl.

"You look absolutely stunning." Mike's eyes widened after he spoke, and sighed in relief when Matilda seemed happy about the compliment.

"T-Thanks..." Matilda's cheeks gained a faint peachy tint as a cold breeze brushed the back of her neck. "May I come in? I bought you an apple pie from the local bakery, but it's gotten cold since I picked it up in the early afternoon."

Matilda raised the small cardboard box in her hand with a warm grin.

"You're wearing a new kind of pantyhose?" Mike nearly choked as he said those words aloud. Curse his bumbling brain and mouth!

The 28-year-old woman blinked as well but answered Mike's question nonetheless.

"Yes, the brown nylons I wear to work are mostly for professional reasons, but the pair I have on now, along with the many selections of pantyhose I have at home is more for luxury and comfort. I can give you a peek if you let me in. In fact, I've been walking in these new heels all day and while they look terrific, I'm sad to say they aren't very comfortable."

A convenient lightbulb dinged over Matilda's head.

"Actually, I've heard from Harshita that you're really good at massages. Would you care to ease my sore, nylon-clad feet?"

This statement, coupled with the recent events, finally broke Mike as a small dribble of blood leaked out of his nostril while his face gained a deep blush. A few drops of sweat trickled down his face and neck, Mike fell backward and hit the floor with a dull thump.

"Oh mein Gott, ich habe Mike getötet!" Matilda exclaimed and hurried inside Mike's apartment and locked the door behind her.

Whatever happened when Mike woke up in the next ten minutes is anyone's guess, that is until the next chapter. Till then folks and have yourselves a wonderful day!

On an important note, after I've done a chapter dedicated to Matilda, what's the next flag you guys or gals would like to see added to the office? Please leave a review or suggestion as I'm really struggling for ideas as hey, I'm only human XD.

Last edited:
Hi, i love all your stories so far and hopefully we can see a lot more in the future, and the next flag, how about a latina one like Argentina or Brazil?

I'd be happy to include a Latina m8, about what age would you prefer? As long as it abides by the forum story rules of course.

maybe a woman in her late twenties, a newcomer hoping for a better pay job

Alright, sounds easy enough. Should probably get the story printed by the end of today, m8. Sounds like a good way to end off my day after work.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back