• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC Sales Of Gas, Then, Vegas Side Show

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross landed in Oklahoma City, he jumped in an Uber to the office.

Fritz and Steve greeted him, then the three men sat down.

"Guys, if this really is ready to be sold, I was thinking about something on the plane. Maybe, it is my new method of doing business even at RossShell that Kayley has almost instilled in me, "Cautious" so to speak. We have learned that we have about one billion dollars of natural gas in this strike. I ask, would it be okay with both of you guys, as my partners, if we tried, to sell say, one hundred million dollars of the gas to investors at first? Almost like a "Trial run" so to speak? See what happens. Then, if all goes well with that, either continue to sell it in one hundred million dollar increments, and perhaps, increase it to two hundred or two hundred fifty million dollar blocks until we have sold the whole one billion or whatever the final number will be? That would seem to me at least, to be the most prudent way. What do both of you guys think of that proposal?" Ross asked.

Fritz gave a wide grin. "I think that is an excellent idea, my friend and partner! Steve, what is your opinion, buddy?" Fritz asked.

Steve smiled. "Just fine with me. Okay so then the proposal and agreement of how to sell is done then. Now, who do we sell to?" Steve asked.

Ross sighed. "Well, something as massive and as important as this, cannot of course be rushed. Part of me is thinking of trying to find large groups of investors to buy up larger blocks of the strike, but I dont know what the time frame for finding such groups of investors is or would be. If we try to sell one thousand pieces at something like one million a piece, selling off will take forever" Ross said.

Then Ross continued. "I have an idea. When I get back to New York, why dont I go through my list of clients at RossShell, and see. I could ask Tim if he wants any. If he says no, then maybe he could try to help us or recommend someone who would be able to help, like a distributor of his products, or one of his marketing people,. Tim's empire is so huge, that I would have to believe that even if he does not want a piece of this for himself to have, he would or must know someone who would want at least a piece of it" Ross said.

"Great idea. While you do that, Steve and me could contact some of our building buddies who we have built housing or commercial developments for in the past or recent present, and find out if any of them want to help. After that, we go back to our already existing massive list of investors who have interests of other oil and natural gas deals currently in the company. I am sure that between those two ideas, we will find at least some people to buy up- blocks of spots" Fritz said.

"Maybe Kayley could get together a group of teachers at her school. The problem with that is, that even if anyone there did have the money, I think it would be in violation of her tenure rules to do something like that, so that is pie in the sky so to speak" Ross said.

Ross . Frotz and Steve went out to dinner. Then Ross went back to the hotel about 930 pm and called Kayley.

"Are you gentlemen having fun?" Kayley asked.

"Well, if you call sitting on a billion dollars of gas and having to figure out how to sell it fun. The only realistic and logical way to do this is to try to sell as large of blocks of the strike as possible to large groups of investors. Any other way is going to take a massive amount of time to sell, and will be very cumbersome" Ross said.

"So, when will the gas man be home?" Kayley asked.

"Saturday around noon. The gas man is going to be a bad boy, work until Thursday afternoon, and then take a little bad side trip to Vegas myself. When you get home you can punish me. Sweety feet, tickle torture, whatever the lady desires. After I rack my brain figuring out what to do, I need to go have some fun" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "I'm not thrilled, but I actually understand why you are doing that, and fine. So long as we have dinner together on Saturday night, I will not hold you to a time clock" Kayley said.

"I want to kill this week so that I dont go near the O F F I C E and distract my brain even more. We have enough to worry about with this gas strike" Ross said.

"Fine, have a good night. I will talk to you tomorrow afternoon or evening" Kayley said blowing Ross a kiss through the phone.

"Sweet dreams, Babe" Ross said, clicking Kayley off.

On Tuesday morning, Ross called the office and spoke to Victor. "Vic, does anyone want me?" Ross asked.

"All is quiet. Work is moving along. Tim knows you're in OKC. Any idea when you might be home?" Vic asked.

"I wont be in the office the rest of this week. Fritz , Steve and me are trying diligently to figure out who to sell this gas strike to. We are compiling ways to do it with blocks of possible new and existing investors, and drawing up an exact plan of how exactly to sell it. We must be very, very very careful with it. This is far too important to do any other way" Ross said.

"Understood. Okay. I will hold any messages. I know that Tim can get through to you anytime, and when you get back you can just look things over here" Vic said.

"Call me if you need me. If not I will check in tomorrow" Ross said.

When Ross got to the office, Steve and Fritz were at work drawing up rough drafts of lists of investors to sell the strike to.

"The thing is, we must keep this list to people that only I know in marketing, our existing list of investors, or people we deal with in our real estate ventures. Anyone else in the oil and gas business has to be out, or this becomes very dangerous, and we do not want that. We do not want anyone else in any other oil and or gas company, placing any claim whatsoever on this strike of Gold" Ross said, as Fritz and Steve nodded in agreement.

Then Ross said. "Guys, I have an idea. Please call the field, and then let's get into the SUV. Maybe we can go out to the field, and see if anyone there has done any work in the building industry, and knows people or investors who would want a piece of this, or who could recommend someone who might or wouild" Ross said.

"Great idea, let's go" Fritz said.

The men rode out to the oil and gas fields they owned, arriving in an hour. When they got there, they spoke to the field people about the usual business regarding the oil and gas business. Then Ross said. "Guys, have any of you ever done any work in construction or such? We want to limit people involved with this gas strike to only our existing list of investors, and new investors either found by us or recommended to us by cllients, and such, for obvious reasons" Ross said.

The foreman then said. My brother has dealt in oil and gas. He can be trusted. I'm sure he would be willing to recommend a whole group of investors, and he would never do something underhanded like claim any of your strike. All he would want is maybe a finder's fee, and for you guys to pay for a small investment for him as a fee for doing this amount of work for you all. What do you gentlemen think?" The foreman said.

Fritz smiled as did Steve and Ross. "Great idea. Please talk to him, and then let us all talk to him. A connection like that could be a pot of Gold" Fritz said.

When Fritz, Steve, and Ross got back to OKC for dinner, it was Tuesday night.

"Ross, let's have dinner, then you get the Hall out of here and go on your little jaunt. We learned of something completely unexpected that could make this process so much easier. Don;t you dare go back to that zoo you call an office and get yourself all in a negative mood. Go to Vegas until Thursday night, and work at home on Friday. Tell Miss Kayley you found a path to a huge group of investors, and it might not be as cumbersome as you thought" Fritz said.

"Okay. Kayley knows I'm going to Vegas. I will call her now and tell her that I will be home Thursday night or Friday morning" Ross said.

Ross called Kayley. "Honey, we made what we think is an incredible path of how to deal with this strike. The field foreman at the gas field thinks that if we show this whole situation to his brother, that the brother would and will be able to help us locate many investors for merely a finder's fee, and a small investment for himself as payment. If we could do that, it would be incredible!" Ross said.

"I'm very happy for you , Baby. Are you going to LV tonight then?" Kayley asked.

"But of course. Nothing to do here until the field foreman gives us details. I will leave late tonight, will be home late Thursday night or early Friday morning, and will not go into the O F F I C E on Friday" Ross said.

"Just fine. Have fun in LV and call me" Kayley said.

"Every day and more than once a day, baby" Ross said.

Ross made a flight to Vegas, got on it, it took off from OKC, Ross changed planes in Dalles, and then landed at Harry Reid Airport in Las Vegas. He had already reserved a suite at his favorite hotel, Ceasers

Would the process of getting investors through the field foremna's contacts be as simple as it seemed, or would complications develop?

In the meantime, while Ross, Fritz and Steve waited that situation out, Ross had decided to be a "Bad Boy" and go to Vegas instead of back to the RossShell offices.

All of this would be seen.

I would also be cautious selling off a billion dollars in assets (even if I owned only one-third of it).
If I were that rich, I would find Las Vegas boring. So what if Ross wins $10,000 or loses $10,000? A very small fraction of one-third of a billion.

I understand what you mean about being cautious about selling off a billion dollars.

Ross is a gambler. Ross also finds gambling to be a "release" from the tension of his daily business

If Ross did not have Kayley to answer to, it is quite possible he may become a gambling addict for big money. Yet, as much as Ross loves Gambling, he loves Kayley even more, and does not want to risk losing her by becoming a real gambling addict.

As you know from having read these stories, Ross has already "Pushed His Luck" with Kayley many times, with his unwise and sometimes reckless business decisions with which he has risked, and sometimes lost whole companies, and large to massive amounts of money.

More to come soon, likely by tomorrow night.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back