• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Summoning */F Nudity and denial

sethman15

My wife Kaylee and I had been married for two years. I was very successful in the finance world and at the age of 27 I was able to spoil my wife. I didn’t mind at all, she worked hard at her job, seemed to love me with all her heart, she is intelligent, driven, and beautiful. I always thought and told her I was batting out of my league as they say when she started dating me.

About 6 months ago, things started to change. Her attitude toward me was no longer as friendly or upbeat, she started treating me as merely a roommate as opposed to a husband. Then next she started working late every night. It was then I decided to follow her out from the office one night. It didn’t take long to find the man she had been running around with. I was furious, but I couldn’t bring myself to approach her just yet. In my spare time I had grown quite found of the occult, and I had something much more devious in mind.

It took only a few weeks of research to find what I was looking for. Once I did, I immediately put my plan in motion. Kaylee loves our boat, it was a small yacht, that we bought not too long after our wedding. Last year I had just earned my license to drive so I knew we would be by ourselves. She offered no resistance to the trip. A week sailing port to port in the Caribbean in our Yacht. I think she liked being able to post pictures of herself on it more than she did spending any time with me. That made no difference anymore.

I put my plan into action the first night we went out. We were far enough away from any other traffic that no one would be any the wiser. I knew she wasn’t thrilled that I begged her to come to have dinner with me on the ships deck. She came down in sandals, sweatpants and a regular white t-shirt obviously not trying to impress anyone. She sat down and started drinking her wine, with just the slightest glance in my direction. I looked directly at her and said, “I know”. Her blue eyes finally met mine with a sense of fear. It was then I started the incantations. To her they must have sounded like gibberish, to almost anyone they would have sounded like gibberish. “Andrew, what the fuck are you saying” she said to me. I could see the fear in her eyes as the wind around us began to pick up, whipping her blonde hair around. I finished the prayer, and lightening struck all around us on the open water as a figure began to materialize out of thin air.

The figure materialized into the shape of a man, he was not quite solid but nor was he translucent he was somewhere in between. Kaylee stood up quickly, but in her fright fell over the leg of her chair and began to crawl away. The figure spoke with a deep booming voice “I have been summoned for you, Kaylee.” He raised a pointed finger at her, and she instantly was levitated off the floor into a spread eagle facing the sky. The figure floated closer to her waving a hand over her floating body causing her clothing to melt off her body before disappearing leaving her completely naked.

I stared at my wife’s naked body floating mid air spread and helpless. She was gorgeous at 5’ even and barely 100 pounds her slight frame was always in great shape. Her B cup breasts accentuated her slender frame perfectly, and her size 6 feet were always pampered and soft with regular pedicures. Her blonde hair hung down below her, and her blue eyes were frozen with fear. The apparition snapped it’s fingers, and a long white feather appeared between her spread legs and two ghostly hands appeared at her chest, one over each breast.

With a nod of its head the feather and hands began their work. The feather slowly moved up and down her slit causing Kaylee to tense and release. The pleasure was intense, she had never felt anything like this before. The hands then began to massage her breasts and play with her nipples causing her arousal to increase. This in turn caused her clit to come out of hiding giving the feather a new target and multiplying the feelings ten folds. Kaylee’s eyes were closed now, her hips were grinding trying to push themselves closer to the feather, her nipples swelled as the nimble fingers continued their games. I watched along in amazement; my plan was working when the figure spoke again. “My name is Asmodeus, I have been summoned here for you Kaylee.” Kaylee wanted to respond with fright but the feeling of pleasure pulsing through her body allowed her to do nothing else but writhe and moan in the air. Asmodeus continued “I have been called many things through our history, including the demon of lust. Tonight, Kaylee your lust will bring you the torture of pleasure and laughter.”

Kaylee was only half listening, even without her body being played like a toy she wouldn’t have been able to make sense of pleasure and laughter. She didn’t notice the demon walk to her feet and pull each of her toes apart leaving them spread out. She was very close now, and was breathing heavy, she had given in so quickly I thought having no idea what her body was going through. A few more seconds passed her face was red, she was ready to climax when the demon snapped again, and two hands began to furiously run their ghostly nails over her perfect soles.

I enjoyed watching the change in Kaylees expression as the feather and hands at her groin and chest stopped denying her so she could focus on ticklish feelings now pulsing through her feet. I was in heaven, as this demon was putting her through hell. I loved tickling Kaylee especially her tiny, wrinkled soles. She never let me tickle her for long because she was so ticklish, but now she had no control she could not move.

The hands were meticulous and random in a way that also seemed planned but worked perfectly on helpless bare feet. First, they spidered all over her soles covering from the base of her toes to her heels. She always exploded when they started tracing the wrinkles in the middle of her soles. Her laughter was music to my ears, but I really enjoyed watching her get stuck in silent laughter when the fingers nimbly started to dart in between her spread-out toes. Her hands were balled up into fists she would have no doubt been pounding the bed or table, but she was floating in the air. There was nothing she could do to take her mind of the tickling on her feet except scream with laughter.

I loved watching the demon tickle my wife’s feet until her soles turned a bright shade of pink. Her laughter was manic now, tears were streaming through her closed eyes. I thought she was on the verge of passing out when the hands at her feet stopped and she screamed “Ohhhh my Gawdddd, not againnnn”

The feather had returned to her pussy, and the hands again started playing with her breasts. This time however, her legs bent at the knees and pulled them selves up to her chest still spread wide. A new feather materialized and attacked her between her butt cheeks. Her squeals of pleasure went up an octave, she had never let anyone touch her there before and the nerve endings were exploding. It took half as long as before, but she was writhing in the sweet agony of pleasure just before release. Her nipples were rock hard, and she was wetter than I ever remembered seeing her. I could tell she was close, just seconds away when Asmodeus again snapped his fingers, causing the pleasure to stop and a new set of hands to surround her upper body.

I watched her explode again in laughter as a pair of hands began to massage her hip bones, and a separate pair use their nails along her flat stomach. Her hips weren’t her worst spot, but I listened in glee as her laughter grew when a finger began to dig into her belly button. Next the hands at her hips moved up and began counting her ribs and goosing her sides. It was heaven watching her naked body squirm as she tried desperately to hide from the hands with no success. Next both pairs of hands moved up to her breasts. One pair rested on the sides digging in causing her breasts to shake bake and forth and causing her to scream “PLEAASSSEEE, I didn’t even know I was tickkkkkkkkllllshh there!!!!” The other hand began to tweek her nipples, using feathery soft touches to tickle them. Her breasts were on ticklish fire, when just as suddenly both hands stopped. She tried as best as she could to catch her breath. I could see her body relax, when a pair of hands snuck up from behind her and dug into her deep underarms. Her eyes almost bulged out of her skull, and the surprise pushed her immediately into silent laughter I watched gladly as she screamed and begged for mercy, pleas that were met with more and more tickling. Soon more hands joined in and her entire upper body was covered in ghostly tickling hands.

When the hands stopped, her chest was heaving trying to suck in air. She still hadn’t given up, she still begged to be let go. Her legs lowered them selves again, bring her back into a spread eagle. They spread as wide as her hips would allow. The demon began to shake, and it seemed like he was splitting in half. Soon there was an exact duplicate of Asmodeus moving in between my wife’s legs. “Please, let me cum or let me out, but please let this end.” Kaylee begged, A deep foreboding voice replied “No.” The duplicate kneeled down and lowered it’s head right between her legs. She screamed in pleasure, the feeling was the best she ever had, unlike any Man or woman she had ever felt. There was no reservation now, her moans were primal, and she begged for climax.

I could tell she knew what the outcome would be, and she was frantic when the licking stopped, and she was again denied. Kaylee screamed “Pleassseee, no more I can’t take it. Why are you doing this!” Asmodeus answered “I was summoned, because your lustful ways led you astray from your husband.” Kaylee stared at me as the realization hit her that I was behind all of this. She looked at the demon and said “Asmodeus, I summon you to take my husband, his lust has led him to spend more time on the Tickling Media Forum to take care of his sexual desires then he does with me. That is what led me astray.” Asmodeus snapped his fingers and again Kaylee was covered in tickling hands all over her body, from her feet to her underarms. This time however the feather reappeared between her legs. It was enough to build her pleasure, but the terrible tickling would never let her orgasm. She screamed, laughed, cried, and moaned all at the same time. It was everything I knew she deserved, when Asmodeus turned to look at me for the first time, pointing a finger at me and said “I have been summoned for you, Andrew.” The next thing I knew I was spread eagle and naked next to my tortured wife.

OMG...what a hot story!! My wife deserves Asmodeus' treatment as well!! (I shudder to think how much I do also...:firedevil)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back