• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vegas, New York City, RossShell, And .. Gas Sales

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to Vegas on Thursday in the early evening, he checked into Ceasers , deposited his bags in the suite he had reserved, and then went to the seafood buffet he loved so much. Ross was not in the mood for a fancy dinner with Kayley not with him.

After dinner, Ross decided to take a few hundred,. and go to the one dollar slots. Things did not go well at first, as he promptly lost $200.

Then, Ross decided to downscale his play to the quarter machines, and won it all back.

Feeling lucky to be even at that point, Ross then went to the place that was truly his gambling passion, the horse lounge.

Ross bought a program, and promptly placed $1 trifecta bets for $6, and other bets on many of his favorite tracks.

Ross won a $125 trifecta at Gulfstream Park in South Florida.

At that point, it was 1130 pm Vegas time. Ross, usually a night owl, but who had worked all day and then taken a flight from OKC to Vegas, was losing steam.

Ross was trying to go to sleep, when at about midnight , the phone rang. It was the teacher.

"Are you okay? Its 3 am there?!" Ross said, with concern and a bit of annoyance.

"I got up to to go the bathroom, and had not heard from you. I was concerned" Kayley said.

"I'm fine. Ate a big dinner, played a bit. Now trying to go to sleep. Remember I did work today, then flew here" Ross reminded Kayley.

"Okay, sorry, I will let you sleep, and try to go back to sleep myself" Kayley said.

"Just fine, Goodnight, Teacher" Ross said, clicking off the phone.

Ross was debating whether not to show up home all weekend, but he knew that would not be a good idea for his relationship with Kayley.

On Friday morning, about 10 am New York time, 7 am Vegas time, Ross awakened and called the office.

"Tim just called, and said he bought a company. He wants you to call him" Victor said.

"Okay" Ross said, clicking off the phone, and finding it odd that Tim did not call Ross's cell phone.

Tim called Ross. "Hi, I have my cell phone with me, you could have called" Ross said.

"Let';s just say that I know you, Ross C , and I know just where you are. I did not want to wake you up" Tim said.

"Thank You for your consideration. How about we meet for lunch or dinner on Monday, and discuss this?" Ross said.

"Lunch, 1230 or 1, Monday at Shun Lee, will let you know" Tim said.

"Fine, have a good day" Ross said.

"You too, buddy, and win big" Tim said.

Ross decided to play one dollar slots. That did not work out well, as he started "Chasing it" as Ross liked to say when he was down, and found himself down a quick $500.

Ross got fed up, and went to the health club.

Ross hit the steam room, whirlpool, swimming pool, and a massage.

After that it was back to the room for a two hour nap with a wakeup call. Ross needed a break from playing. By then it was late afternoon. Ross ate a shrimp cocktail as just a "snack" and left a 7 pm wakeup call for dinner.

As Ross was trying to nap, Kayley called again.

"Ah, player trying to nap. What's up?" Ross said.

"Nothing , what are you doing?" Kayley said,

"Jerking off and then planning on taking a nap!" Ross said comedically.

"OOHHH sounds fun! Mind if I fly out there, and jerk you off for you?" Kayley joked.

"Er, No. I can do it myself. If all is okay may I please take a nap, wife? I'm kind of beat" Ross said.

"Okay, please try to call before I go to sleep tonight" Kayley said.

"YEESSS Teacher!" Ross said comically, but he was clearly annoyed, and clicked off the phone.

Ross finally managed to drop off to sleep, and the 7 pm wakeup call arrived. This time he got dressed, and went to a sit down seafood house.

Down $500 for the day, while the money did not matter to him because of his wealth, Ross decided to be "prudent" and instead of chasing slots , losing more, and getting bored, he wanted to have fun, so he went to the horses again.

Ross promptly won $250, and left the horse lounge.

Then, Ross played craps, which he loved but did not play often. From a $100 bill, Ross hit a $25 "Hard Six" for $225.

Now Ross was up slightly, and went to play $5 blackjack, just to fool around. $100, brought him another $100.

With Ross being as hot as he was, he decided to call it a night.

With it being early Saturday morning, around 1 am now, Ross knew he had a 10 am flight to JFK that morning.

Ross was debating whether to change the flight, but he did not want to go back on his promise to be home by dinner time on Saturday, so as to get into a fight with Kayley when he had so many things in business on his mind.

Ross went to sleep at 2 am, awakened when he had planned, had breakfast, and went to the airport for his noon flight to JFK.

Ross arrived at JFK on time at seven pm. He kissed Kayley hello, and, after settling himself , went into his home office to check his messages.

One message, was surprisingly, from Tim, and it was new.

"Ross, I know you're still away. Sorry to bother you. The time frame for examining this company has just tightened I know we usually dont meet on a Sunday, but can we make an exception for lunch tomorrow?" Tim asked.

Ross called Tim back. "Okay, Shun Lee, 1 pm tomorrow" Ross said. Tim agreed, and the men hung up,

Then, literally one minute after Ross had hung up with Tim, his cell phone rang. It was Fritz.

"Ross,, The foreman told Steve that he wants to introduce us to his brother and his brother's contracts so we can hopefully begin selling to those people as soon as possible. There might be Heaven only knows how many potential investors from this guy. . Could you possibly get down here in the next few days to discuss this?" Fritz said.

"I have to meet Tim about an important matter tomorrow afternoon. I will not know exactly when I can come down until I meet with Tim. Give me until the end of the day tomorrow, then I will have a better idea, okay? I will call you tomorrow night, Fritz" Ross said.

"Okay, partner, have a good night Fritz said.

"You too, my friend" Ross said.

Ross took a deep sigh, and walked out of his den,

"You look like you were just told something, or some things" Kayley said.

"I wont know yet until I meet with Tim tomorrow" Ross said.

What would Ross and Tim;s meeting be about?

What would happen regarding the foreman's potential connections to speed up the sales of the natural gas strike?

Those remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Ross seems to have too many obligations to many people (some in distant places). I hope that he can handle it all without another health breakdown.

Well, you know Ross. Even if he seems to have things under control, Ross likes to "Push The Envelope" so to speak.

More to come by the end of the night tomorrow if all goes well.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back