• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you like to win a prize? reverse version

WooouTK

TMF Regular
Here are my favorite cartoon characters Pace and Paige back... Again. I couldn't resist making an alternative version by reversing the roles, and as in the previous occasion, I have also taken several more photos from other angles, you can see these scenes in my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/would-you-like-66843295

I have tried to reproduce the same situation as in the version in which the one who receives the tickles is Paige, which you can see here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?341539-Would-you-like-to-win-a-prize

However, I have made a number of small changes, such as the tool used, and obviously Pace does not have a pair of pigtails to tie them to restrict the movement of his head, so I have tried to pack it in the box so that the neck is as tight as possible, achieving a similar effect by other means.
For the rest, the same game, same conditions, as soon as Paige starts the hourglass she can tickle Pace until he gives up, and if he manages to hold out until all the sand falls, he can take all the money that he hold between his toes as a prize... But to make the game a little more exciting, the hourglass is not in his sight, and, while Paige is having fun, he is going to have to calculate very well when to surrender, or risk doing it early and losing all the money... Coochie coochie coo!

Would you like to win a prize reverse version.png

I love the box setting, looks like fun for the tickler and ticklee.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back