• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sole Mates Footography New Model Katya

sabobass2112

Greetings. As you can tell from my post count, I rarely ever do. But, I felt the need to step out from behind the wall I lurk behind and support this video and the producer. My reasons are entirely selfish: I want the videos from this new model to be successful so she'll return and make more. While we all have different needs and wants, let me briefly explain why I love this video (as well as her others so far).

Katya is absolutely adorable, and is everything I love about a first-timer. She comes across as very open, playful and fun, all combined with just the slightest nervous energy you would expect from any first-time experience with something new - it's wonderful to watch. Although she is masked for the shoot (usually a deal-breaker for me) her tickle-face comes through, and you can see it in her eyes. Her laugh is an infectious giggle that just does not stop - I could listen to just the audio of this and be captivated. It's not a restrained, quiet laugh, nor is it an all-out boisterous ear assault - it's perfect to me.

I enjoy all kinds of tickling, but I really do love an un-restrained model doing their best to keep still, and constantly failing at it. She jumps, flexes, squirms, pulls away and reacts all while forcing herself to comply and return her feet back to the tickler without hesitation. On the subject of her feet, they're very beautiful. I'm not big on French pedicures, but yet again, for some reason, it's something I had no problem with at all with this particular model. She wears it well. Additionally, the tops of her feet are also very ticklish, and not neglected at all - something I think is often ignored for some reason with other producers.

Really into bare feet and jeans? You should LOVE this video.

From the clips I've purchased from Sole Mates so far, one thing he excels at is a relaxed, playful banter back and forth with his models. This greatly adds to the authenticity and appeal for me, and while I've seen this overdone in other videos elsewhere from other producers, it's not a problem for me at all here. In another one of her videos from this session (Katyas Worst Spot Vol I) she is asked what her favorite spot on her foot is to be tickled, and her answer that follows is so cute and specific - it's the highlight of that particular video for me. There are other moments where you can hear her pounding her fist on the bed and she is asked if she is "trying to tap out" and she replies through her non-stop laughter, "no, it just tickles!" I live for verbal responses like this.

If you're looking for tight bondage and hardcore sadistic torture this is not for you. Sadly, she does not appear to be ticklish on her upper body, so if that's your thing, this is not for you (her knees, however, are off the charts!). But, if you are looking for playful, un-restrained foot tickle fun with a beautiful willing new model with very pretty feet, an infectious laugh, and great reactions, you should check this out.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back