• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solletico Tickling new video: Explorating Pamela Strong

qiunault

TMF Poster
Hello to all of you!!

After (unluckily) many months, I was able to record new videos with a new model: Pamela Strong.

Pamela Strong is an italian wrestler that has played tickle videos in the past with other productors (as an example, check at Gisy Productions,
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/61921/wild-crime-girl, with "Pamela" as search word).

I had the luck to contact her with a positive reply to my request for playing tickle videos.
In this first video I explore the sensitivity of Pamela's body, from armpits to feet, travelling through tummy, sides, legs, knees: her sensitivity is higher or lower depending on the spot, but surely we together found out some very good spot!
During the exploration, Pamela talks a lot, describing her sensation and making fun comments: it was much work for me to create the subtitles!
By the way, if you purchase the video and there is some problem with the subtitles, let me know.
Up to now, I uploaded the video on my Genuinetickling page: https://genuinetickling.com/produit/exploring-pamela-strong/
but soon it will be available also on my Clips4sale page.
Here are some preview images and preview video.
Enjoy!

Exploring Pamela Strong 4.jpgView attachment Exploring Pamela Strong - preview 480p.mp4Exploring Pamela Strong 2.jpgExploring Pamela Strong 3.jpgExploring Pamela Strong 1.jpg

pretty cute i love see tough strong women weak from tickling .

pamella is lovely!!! we need to see a girl do that to her!!!!:milestone:

pamella is lovely!!! we need to see a girl do that to her!!!!:milestone:

Hopefully, in the future I will do what I can to realize your desire!

But you can find her tickled by a girl on Gisyproduction, as I wrote

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back