• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling dreams

Ticklelover16

I don’t have tickling dreams very often. Maybe one very couple years. When I do have them I always wake up just before I get tickled or the person who is supposed to be me. It’s frustrating. It feels incomplete. I close my eyes and try to get back to the dream I never can. Has anyone else had this happen?

I've had tickle dreams when I'm the tickler, usually me tickle torturing a hogtied girl or just pinning her and tickling her into oblivion. Usually happens when I spend too much time looking at tickle content XD I end up waking up getting turned on and having to go to the bathroom before going back to sleep and then doesn't happen again..... One day though, I'll have a girlfriend who will love tickling just as much as me (hopefully)

About a month ago I had a dream that I was lick-tickling the bellybutton of this girl I went to highschool with who I had a major crush on. In my mind I immediately said "FUCK" when I woke up and realized that it was all just a dream.

Now that I’m older, that happens to me occasionally. I wake up before the tickling starts. In one dream, I actually tickled a former coworker, but she turned out not being ticklish. Talk about a bummer. I wish I could be a teenager again. Had some incredible tickle dreams back them, lol.

I actually have them relatively often but the best was a dream about a girl I went to college with, a short brunette who's very pretty and in the dream she was actually shouting a tickle video. She was hogtied on the floor getting her feet tickled (unfortunately not by me).

I actually know that she has ticklish feet in real life as well which made it extra enjoyable thinking of it when I woke up. I can actually still picture it pretty clearly in my head because i must have replayed it 100 times in my head as soon as I woke up

If I do have a dream about tickling, it's a message from my aunt knowing my big feet are overdue for punishment from her

Very rare. But there is often a buildup with no satisfaction.

I've had a few tickling dreams over the years. Doesn't seem like I have them very often. The one I remember most is a dream I had one night back in high school. It was during Christmas Break. In it I was tickling the feet of a girl was a grade ahead of me. She was a friend of mine, and I would occasionally tickle her. She was super ticklish and had a really sweet giggle. I'm friend with her on Facebook now, but I haven't seen her in person in years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back