• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discussion About Trouble, Manipulation, And Evaluation, And.. Down The Drain?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next day. Ross showed up in the office almost in a fog.

All of the truly important business that Ross himself worked on, was essentially on hold.

Ross knew that he would be taking on too much, to even consider taking on a building project or buyout with Fritz and Steve.

As for the natural gas strike,. Ross almost looked at it like a locked closet of candy, that he could eat one third of along with two other people, once it was evaluated.

As for Tim's problem, Ross was at a loss.

Ross and Tim had their meeting at 6 pm at Shun Lee.

Ross had gathered his thoughts by then, and decided to be honest with Tim.

"Tim, I've done a lot of thinking about this situation since our phone call last night. I dont like it at all that they are squeezing you about this company. The question I have is why? I dont want to rush buying the company, and then have the same situation you had with that other company, where you ended up in a lawyer's office. In fact, I am getting so pissed off, that I'm beginning to think that if we do move forward, that we insist that a forensic accountant be put on the case, to assess completely the company's potential bank debt and tax situations. Maybe this is from my own experience with George Borgier. Kayley is constantly saying to me. "Be prudent, be prudent. I know it s a different situation, but look at how careful Fritz, Steve, and me are with selling off this gas strike. We are taking every precaution possible, and even gave ten percent to people that can help us sell it off properly" Ross said.

Tim sighed. "I've been thinking also. After I keep pushing forward to buy this company, and want to get it over with, I realize that I could end up regretting it badly if I do. You know what, I like your idea about insisting that a forensic accountant go through the financial situation. I could offer to split the cost of that fifty-fifty with them. If they dont go for that, then I either have to take the expense myself, or walk away" Tim said

"Tell you what. Let me contact them tomorrow, and tell them about our conversation tonight. If they say yes, we set it up. If they say no, then you walk away and understand that this was just not meant to be" Ross said.

The next day, Ross called the other party involved in the deal, and told them the basics of Ross and Tim's conversation of the night before, while not using the exact words due to privacy reasons of course. The other side "Reluctantly Agreed to it" Then, the company found an accounting firm, that was approved by Tim and Ross. The "Process" was expected to take 30 days.

Until then, Ross and Tim had to wait and focus on their regular day to day business at their own major companies.

Ross, in the meantime, while having Tim's monthly campaign done, and being "Antsy" about the gas evaluation process, wanted to "Get out of town" IE Las Vegas. With Kayley's usual teaching work at school, she could not just keep running every time her husband who was waiting for a deal to be finished or a company to be evaluated, wanted to run away.

"Take on some other accounts at RossShell yourself" Kayley suggested.

"I cant. When the work piles up with selling off the gas strike, or with Tim, I wont have time to do that. What happens if this deal works and Tim can snag this company? He might want to buy twenty five more companies, and I have to be available to evaluate every last one if he does" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "Okay, then go into the office, sit and draw pictures every day. I do not want you taking on unneeded projects that you cant handle. You work on Fritz, Tim, any real estate with them the oil and gas, and Tim and his business only. You are the CEO and President of RossShell. That is what people in your position do. They work on their most important clients and projects themselves. You have multiple people, Vice Presidents, and Victor to do all the rest of the work" Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher, I understand" Ross said sheepishly

Kayley kissed Ross. "I am saying this for your physical and emotional health, the good of our marriage, and your state of mind and well being" Kayley said.

Just then, Fritz rang Ross's cell phone.

"Ross, how soon can you get down here?" Fritz said.

"You know I can always get there within a day,. So sometime tomorrow. I just have to let Kayley and Tim know. What's up, partner?" Ross asked.

"Sam Green hired some other evaluators at his and bis brother's expense They really want to try and push this through. We might not be as far away from beginning to sell this Gold Mine as we thought. I would like it if you could please get here within 24 hours" Fritz said.

"I will be there in 12 to 18 hours if I can. If its that important, I let Kayley, Tim and my office know, and we rock and roll. See you tomorrow, buddy" Ross said.

"We will see you at the office or some eating place when your plane arrives. Travel safely" Fritz said.

Ross got off the phone and looked at Kayley.

"Fritz., We may be ready to begin to sell off the gas strike much sooner than we thought, and by doing it right. The Green Brothers, hired some additional evaluators in Gas strikes because they know how important this is to all of us. I have to get there by tomorrow afternoon or evening" Ross said,

Kayley gave a small smile. "Okay. Go and take care. Bring me back tons of moola, " Kayley said.

Ross saluted Kayley "We will do, teacher"

Ross then made a 10 am flight to OKC that would arrive OKC at 2 pm OKC time, and texted Fritz and Tim about the developments.

Was the gas strike really ready to sell with the additional evaluators, or was this just a major step where more steps had to be taken?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
In this case, I agree with Kayley.
Kayley kissed Ross. "I am saying this for your physical and emotional health, the good of our marriage, and your state of mind and well being" Kayley said.

With regard to Tim's deal:
I have always believed that, if somebody is telling you that an investment must be done soon or it will become unavailable, then that person is a crook and that investment is a scam.

Mils, you always seem to agree with Kayley lol

While it does not firmly mean that the person who wants money quickly is a crook, and the investment is shady, the circumstances of such are very "questionable" indeed.

More to come within the next 24 hours.

We will see how Tim and Ross react to this

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back